- Extensive experience in Business Analysis and Software Engineering
- Over five years experience in Project Management with clients
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access.
BA/PM Tools: MS Office Suite of software (MS Project, Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, Outlook, Visio), MS SharePoint, Adobe Suite, Lotus Notes.
Methodologies: Business Analysis, Project Management, Personnel Management, Operations Management, Budgeting, Execution Management, IT Management.
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
- Managed and monitored the project change control system and documents repository.
- Gathered and evaluated information to identify risks, gaps, and provide conclusions to management.
- Determined, assigned, tracked and documented project schedule, tasks and activities.
- Normalized Business Requirements (BRD) and Functional Requirements (FRD) Documents, managed the documentation repository on SharePoint.
- Worked as a liaison between teams and stakeholders to research and resolve project related issues.
Technologies: MS Office (Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
Project Lead / Business Analyst
- Provided technical and management leadership for multiple projects on the GSA Confidential Task.
- Managed development of Confidential Portal, a web based system that helped to facilitate and manage the transition of employees and assets of US Confidential Team C4ISR.
- Produced Functional Requirements Documents (FRD), Product Requirements Documents (PRD) and Software Requirements Specification (SRS) for the project.
- Served as a liaison between Confidential Team and business stakeholders with all aspects of the project.
- Directed activities between the Confidential Program Management Office and Program subcontractors.
- Managed and facilitated communication between teams of engineers, technicians and logisticians, who prepared, transported and reconstituted US Confidential Team C4ISR IT environment.
- Recognized with the Team Eagle Award 2012.
Technologies: MS Office (Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint), HTML, XML, DHTML, .NET, ASP
Project Manager Deputy / Business Analyst
- Provided management, embedded technical support, hardware support and software support to Product Manager for the C4ISR On - The-Move Task Order.
- Tracked and controlled pending project issues throughout the project life cycle.
- Generated and analyzed schedule, progress and data discrepancies reports for internal and external customers.
- Prepared and managed Customer Requirements Specifications (CRS) and Technical Requirements Documents (TRD) for approval by the Government PMO.
Technologies: Office (Project, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint), HTML, XML, ASP
Business Analyst / Systems ArchitectConfidential
- Supported Network Systems Integration Project Management Office in development and acquisition of the Future Combat Systems (FCS), including System-of-Systems (SoS) architecture approach, Data Modeling (DM) process, DM Metrics, and DM strategy.
- Generated top level Functional Requirements Documents (FRD) - Use Cases.
- Provided business analysis and customer support in system engineering, prototype development, technology evaluation and assessments.
- Provided high-level data analysis for management and stakeholders.
- Developed the Architecture Reference Model (ARM) for C4ISR architectures.
- Translated operational requirements into software/system requirements and integrated COTS products into system architectures.
- Supported development, test management, maintenance and documentation of enhancements to the Software Control and Reference Office. This application automates the storage and retrieval of over 200,000 reference items for the US Confidential .
Technologies: Popkin System Architect, Java Script, VB Script, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint