- Sr. Business Analyst with over 6 years of experience in supporting business solution software and analyzing business operations.
- Excellent ability to gather and integrate data from various sources and deliver insights that ladder up to core business needs. Experience with IAM implementations, Requirements Elicitation, User cases, Technical Writing and Training.
- Implement enhancements and roll out new features. Maintain a clean and efficient user interface.
- Work in collaboration in configuring SailPoint connectors per client requirements.
- Create training materials and user documentation, and maintain such documentation as business needs evolve.
- Experience on Single Sign - On (SSO), Provisioning and De-Provisioning Identity Workflows, Access Management, RBAC (Role-Based Access Control).
- Create and maintain reports, dashboards and views that enable effective business decisions
- Design, develop and maintain all company, team, and individual dashboard metrics. Design and develop workflow rules, validation rules, email notifications, etc.
- Conducted reviews on project plans to get key deliverables on given timelines.
- Managed projects for design, configuration and implementation of SailPoint IIQ.
- Data Management: complete mass data imports/exports as needed using the API tool, lead management, audit and resolve data integrity issues such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts in accordance with sales territories.
- Consult with all stakeholders to improve business processes, including developing functionality to automate manual processes
- Hands on experience in developing custom rules such as customization rule, build-map rule, connector rules and custom workflows.
- Add, configure and train new IAM users, including integration of existing remote.
- Maintain security user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc
- Test and QA of enhancements/changes using sandbox.
- Develop and maintain Customer Portal
- Maintain and release documentation
- Experienced Security professional in the core areas of application development, access management, implementation, and deployment in large scale environment using SailPoint Identity IQ 7.0 in Prod and Non-Prod.
- Establish and implement best practice procedures for system maintenance and optimization, configuration development, testing, data integrity, backups, etc
- Fosters close, cooperative relationships with peer leaders, sales management, and sales support personnel.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of assigned projects.
- Make decisions on new IAM functionality to implement. Which may include expanding vendor relationships, integration partners, or adding a new vendor.
Confidential, Eagan, Minnesota
Sr. Business Analyst - IAM
- Partner with business and IT representatives at all levels tor research, summarize, and prioritize customer business requirements.
- Understand the details of the business, and synthesize them to set a clear direction and priority for enhancements to the applications.
- Created different artifacts such as BRD, FRD, Questionnaire document, project plan and PPT slides.
- Experience in SailPoint tool customization, Report Generation, Integration with end/target systems, SailPoint API's and Application Development.
- Assisting with management of project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Provided assistance to system users related to information systems security matters. Supported operations & maintenance of Sail Point.
- Hands on experience in concepts of Identity and Access Management including provisioning, role-based access control, access request, certification, reporting & auditing.
- Implementation of SailPoint Identity IQ to enable enterprise to successfully manage access to applications and to manage the identities.
- Performed quality assurance, requirement gathering and administered Sailpoint Identity Management.
- Worked in the team and faced challenges during the project development and production process. Experience configuring and upgrading/migrating SailPoint IIQ Identity Access Management solution components.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of Identity & Access Management applications, including MS Active Directory and Cyber Arc platforms.
- Worked on gathering requirements for a custom form in the Sail point UI so that various admins can create user accounts manually through UI and provision users.
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies.
- Worked on Implementation of the Mobile applications integration using single sign on.
- With our IT partners, deliver technical solutions and business process change to realize business value and objectives.
- Integrated Service Now with SailPoint IIQ for ticket creation.
- Gather and accumulated requirements for custom SailPoint IIQ Rules and Workflows as per the business needs, Configuration of Roles, Policies and Certifications for governance compliance.
- Created and modified workflows for implementing business flows and performance tuning and problem determination for IAM solution.
- Involved in Configuration and development of SailPoint Life Cycle Events (LCM).
- Collaborate with Business Systems Analysts on detailed functional designs, using Agile/Waterfall methodologies and tools.
- Work closely with developers and QA to ensure the product you intended to have built actually gets built.
- On boarded the application for aggregating the accounts to identity IQ as per requirements.
- Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests.
- Work effectively within and across global teams to get things accomplished.
- The ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Using IIQ Console for operations such as checkout, import.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to organize, prioritize, and work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of SailPoint Identity IQ and applications for provisioning and de- provisioning using Active Directory.
- System Implementation & Adoption.
- Well versed with use of MS Word and MS Excel and Process Flowcharting tools.
- Leadership experience, decisive, fast learner, detail oriented, and enjoy deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks. Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts and techniques required.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum techniques.
Confidential, Bridgeport, Connecticut
IAM Business Analyst
- Working directly with the Business Rep and end users.
- Evaluate prime SailPoint IIQ functionalities such as Certifications, Auto-Provisioning, Role-based Access that the team can review.
- Built and configured Joiner, Mover and Leaver workflows to maintain user accounts as per the birth right accesses.
- Document existing use cases as part of requirement gathering exercise.
- Plans, gathers and clearly documents the business needs (requirements) of clients and stakeholders using techniques like prototyping, use cases, wireframes, JAD sessions, etc
- Organizes and validates the requirements and ensures that all are traceable and measurable.
- Elicits, analyzes and validates business, functional, and non-functional requirements.
- Serves as a liaison between the clients and developers to ensure that all technical requirements are identified, if applicable.
- Administered user accounts and profiles and performed test planning and test activities for SailPoint Application post patch application.
- Assists in the collection of data element requirements.
- Getting the Signoffs from App teams.
- Complete market analysis when defining new features, keeping abreast of the latest technologies and UX trends.
- Inform and/or develop solution roadmaps, project approach and project plans for the configuration and implementation of the solution across business teams.
- Lead and/or perform the necessary configurations within using web-based administrative tools (form layout, workflow design, view creation, etc.).
- Work closely with developers to define and create specifications for any custom code, data migrations, or integrations.
- Lead and/or perform the necessary administrative tasks to support the rollout of the solution including, but not limited to, the creation and management of system users and permissions, management of organizational data and the identification and monitoring of data architecture intersection points with other enterprise systems.
- Assist in the creation of training documentation, knowledge transfer documentation, and develop and document standard operating procedures.
- Lead and/or perform quality assurance testing to facilitate project delivery.
- Work closely and collaboratively with IT and business stakeholders to ensure project objectives and stakeholder satisfaction goals are achieved.
- Refine and/or develop and facilitate end-user production support processes and policies.
- Enforce use of industry-accepted best practices and development standards pertaining to the SailPoint platform to ensure quality delivery.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity
- Worked on the ServiceNow, collected requirments and was responsible for on time delivery.
- Collect sales records & trends and evaluate performance measured against sales quotas.
- Analyze sales and performance records, interpret results of overall sales, and recommend product promotions or other marketing activities.
- Used MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio to gather background information, identify stakeholders, discover business objectives, design delivery plan and track project implementation.
- Assist management in developing and reviewing the sales budget and rolling sales forecast including sales to budget variance analysis.
- Analyze line of business operations (product lines, customer segments) to determine profitability and to establish a baseline for action and operational alignment.
- Communicate sales reporting and sales forecasting to senior management.
- Analyze results and set up reports containing respective conclusions, ideas, and general guidance.
- Generate ad hoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, Pricing, Business Planning, and Product Management using a variety of systems and applications.
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives.
- Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to supported informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations.
- Ensure current and future data and software requirements are met to provide accurate decision support to the business.
- Demonstrated strategic and/or tactical business planning.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with senior level personnel.
- SFDC experience in reporting, data mining, dashboards, and analytics.
- Proficient in financial analysis & related computer tools and applications.
- Capable of making business recommendations based on data mining results.
- Energetic and adaptive.
- Leadership ability capable and comfortable working within a team.
- Ability to comprehend, develop and effectively execute business plans.
- Capable of operating under pressure and on a dead-line.
Jr. Business Analyst
- Engage with client to gather software requirements/business rules and ensure alignment with development teams.
- Translate stakeholder requirements into deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- Evaluate risks related to requirements implementation, testing processes, project communications, and training.
- Analyze client needs and business processes in order to map them properly.
- Quantify resources required for a task/project.
- Assess operational workflow to provide recommendations and manage the implementation of improvements to optimize operational efficiencies.
- Detail-oriented w/strong organizational skills.
- Take part in functional consulting services provided to stakeholders.
- Coach clients on how to use the tool efficiently through individual training.
- Deliver functional training sessions on-site or online to train end-users.
- Work closely with Product Director, Project Management, Developers and QA teams to make sure User stories and acceptance criteria are completed and signed off.
- Facilitate monthly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solution.