- Senior Project Lead and Business Systems Analyst with 11 plus years of broad international consulting experience in leading/ transitioning organizations to new integrated Information Systems platforms, using cost - efficient resources worldwide.
- Strategic application development and delivering successful IT/Business alignment projects.
- Proven ability to successfully lead Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), system implementations and leading projects with the team dispersed worldwide.
- Have a reputation of being goal focused, persistent and driven to implement complex Information Systems on time and budget.
Senior Test Automation Lead / Business Systems Analyst
- Responsible to defining system scope and objective as per user’s requirements and Business requirements.
- Responsible for implementation of SAP S/4HANA, and process automation in S/4 HANA using SolMan CBTA solution Manager.
- Responsible for Portfolio Release Management. HP ALM for Test Management (script upload, Defect management and Change Requests)
- Come up with procedures to solve complex problems, with in the system limitations and capacity.
- Documenting Requirements and creating Requirements and Use case traceability matrix.
- Status reporting using Excel Pivots and ALM reporting scripts for report generation
- Test planning, resourcing and Test strategy
- Hybrid Agile approach for Testing
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Responsible for application development & support of all Test Suits used across Confidential (HP ALM, QTP, CA LISA, LARA, iRise, CAST).
- Responsible for Monitoring and Configuration using Nimsoft Monitoring on application servers (configuration for automatic alerts via text and email).
- Waterfall SDLC model or Agile approach as suitable per the project.
- Responsible for rollout for several projects with geographically distributed resources worldwide.
- Conducted Code Reviews for configuration, automation and test scripts.
- Focus on Continuous Improvement; Integrate Automated Build Process and Static Code Analysis.
- Served as an Architect for the infrastructure requirements and design changes.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Successfully Integrated HP ALM with Rally, required for auto mapping of requirements with ALM Testcases.
- Extensive Migration of every single project on CAST version 7.0 to CAST 7.3.1.
- Acquiring and configuring of servers for infrastructure maintenance for all testing and monitoring tools.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Worked exclusively on the Network Wallet project. Confidential Network Wallet is an online (browser based) customer payment service simplifies and speeds up the purchase experience.
- Followed agile/SCRUM methodology to deliver the project.
- Developed requirements and process flows during project definition phase (PDP).
- Developed message format and documentation for web service call between Amex and third party
- Developed required documents as required by Amex compliance and project life cycle methodology Scope, Requirements, Detailed Design, Process Flows, Message format, Test Requirements, Test Strategy & Signoffs).
- Simulation of End-to-End flow using LISA tool.
- Active liaison between various stakeholders in a multi-vendor environment in an onsite-offshore model
- Conducted PDP and Analyze sessions with Business and Technologies partners to elicit requirements and brainstorm solution design
- Created Business process flows, POD and POA, Use-cases, Activity and Sequence diagrams
- Functional specification document during project Analyze phase, collaborated with Design Agency for Creating User Interface mock-ups during the design phase
- Performed analysis for TDC’s (Test Data Characteristics) setup for testing and trouble shooting and maintained minimum deviation for change requests. Identified and tracked issues, risks, and action items for defects in Quality Center.
- Created an implementation plan capturing all the roll-out activities, tasks and dependencies, scheduling Go-No Go calls, coordinating with release management for CMR slots