- 7 years of progressive working experience as a business analyst and requirement analyst in ORACLE finance, billing, telephony IVR retail, insurance banking, federal Content Managing Systems (CMS) and mobile applications.
- Experience in ORACLE ERP, financial transactions, NACHA requirements, ACH Credit Card batch - processing mechanisms, insurance claims, data conversion and web services API implementation.
- Experience in creating business, functional and non-functional requirement documentation for various platforms and applications. Managed backlog user stories for mainframe, web, finance, insurance, IVR and other production support projects.
- Knowledge of financial processes, terminology and experience with COTS products, ERP, PEGA BPM systems, CMS, Salesforce, Force.net, CSD, SharePoint and legacy applications.
- Delivered IVR telephony web services and agent call center APIs flows for Verizon, Sprint and Mexican clients. Delivered restful API development and technical writing scope requirements for IVR/CTI and web platform projects.
- Organized product backlog, conducted and managed solicitation session /functional design sessions for Joint Application Design sessions (JAD)/ Minute Meetings and RACI matrices.
- Successfully delivered mobile IOS, Android and Windows applications project for ADT and Marriott clients. Provided mockup and mapping documentation. Involved in mobile UI/UX design wireframes and development.
- Involved in .Net to ORACLE Data migration projects for mainframe applications using Informaticia and other data tools.
- Experience in Salesforce and Force.com integration for servicing field technicians and other platforms.
- Coordinated efforts with product owners, SME's for system functionality designs and conversion of backlog stories into user stories in Rally, JIRA Confluence and IBM Rational DOORS software.
- Experience in requirement traceability matrix (RTM)/defect tracking tools such as Rally, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint and HP ALM Quality Center.
- Good knowledge with Agile Scrum, iterative and Waterfall SDLC development processes.
- Oracle ERP, Cloud Solutions, ASP.NET, SQL, DB2, Microsoft Suite, IBM Rational Doors, Requirement gathering, RTM, Middleware, CRM, JMS, Broker
- Rally Software, JIRA Confluence, System Integration, CSD, Mainframe, legacy AS400, Google Analytics, SOUP UI Web Services
- Data analytics reporting, IVR, PEGA BPM, PCI, Salesforce, API Gateway TIBCO/Layer7, Microsoft Team Foundation Share, SharePoint CMS and WordPress
Senior Business Analyst
- Managed and delivered requirements and supporting documentation for redesign of information architecture of department of education’s website.
- Responsible for production deployments of NCES.ED.GOV
- Worked with product owners and stakeholders to deliver business critical requirement documentation.
- Worked with UI team to document redesign efforts analysis and deliverables.
- Created user stories and other supporting documentation.
- Involved in delivering scrum related activities, including sprint planning, scope analysis, project timelines deliverables and retrospectives.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Share, SharePoint and JIRA for project deliverables.
Technical Business Analyst
- Managed delivery of IVR channel specific requirements, web services delivery, user stories, backlog and production support. This includes APIs for Sprint, AT&T and Verizon clients to trigger call flows requirements.
- Managed and delivered documentation and user stories of backend web services APIs for IVR, web and mainframe domains.
- Delivered IT service delivery integration of call flows, queuing, routing and CTI integration for Avaya call center products.
- Participated in development, enhancement, testing and implementation of IVR applications, routing logic, CTI, reporting and associated integration to backend systems.
- Involved in design documentation efforts for building of backend API for system integration with Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Web channel and front-end PEGA application.
- Conducted and managed Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions for epics, users’ stories and production support analysis.
- Lead API requirements gathering, developing use case documentation and collaborating with business partners to deliver business logic API solutions.