- Highly skilled professional with over 7 years of extensive experience in Business Analysis (BA), Quality Assurance Analyst and Scrum Master/ Project Manager.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (AEM - CQ5), Endeca, Relational databases and client-server architecture, SOA, APIs, and Web-services (JSON, XML etc.).
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD), Feasibility Studies, Gap Analysis and Impact Analysis and organizing the software requirements in a structured way.
- Involved in creating the ad-hoc reports in ServiceNow and according to the needs of the organization.
- Performed Requirement Analysis by gathering both functional and non-functional requirements based on interactions with the process owners & stake holders, document analysis and represented them in Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Experience in using business modeling tools like MS Visio and Unified Modeling Language (UML) for creating Use Case Diagrams, Business Process Models, Process Flow Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and workflow diagrams.
- Experience in working with Technical team and reviewing solutions with the technical team and the business stakeholders.
- Expertise in reviewing Test Procedures, creating Test plans, defining System & Integration Test Cases, executing Test Cases, Test Data reviewing and maintaining and executing detailed Test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT), analyzing bugs, interacting with team members in fixing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact and work effectively in a large and complex organization with staff from all levels.
- Experience in working closely with the business to write user stories (statement, narrative, Acceptance criteria).
- Extremely adept at working with agile team to get stories broken down into tasks and making sure scrum board is updated as tasks progress.
- Strong experience in running sprint retrospective meetings, daily scrum/ stand up meetings.
- Experience in SQL ad-hoc queries to extract data from various database for data analysis and generating reports per the formal specified Subjects Matter Experts (SME’s).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to articulate requirements, process flows and relationships.
- A dynamic team member with proven abilities to be a part of a team during various project phases.
- Possess excellent analytical, programming, troubleshooting and interpersonal skills. A result-oriented enthusiast, with highly developed, planning and management, analytical, technical communication, decision-making and leadership skills, driven with the ability to multitask and deliver effectively, in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with ServiceNow Process flows across the organization.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
Methodologies: Waterfall SDLC, Agile SCRUM
Tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, Access, Visio, etc.), ALM, Version One, SVN, Confluence, Tableau, Cognos, Power BI
Testing tools: JIRA, RALLY, HP Quality Center, Quick test pro
Business Modelling Tools: Visio, Lucid Chart, Rational Rose
Languages: SQL, UML, HTML
Operating system: Windows XP, UNIX, LINUX
Databases: MS-SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, Teradata, Snowflake
Industry Standards: HIPAA 5010, ICD 10, SOX, PCI, PPACA (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act)
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Project Manager and Sr. Business Analyst
- Execute and manage projects throughout to delivery including definition of scope and deliverable, estimate and control of project timelines, resources and cost, detailed project plan creation.
- Managed the Design, implementation, and live testing of automated disaster recovery for the Delta’s mission critical applications.
- Developed and manage project specifications, technical design, and requirements through collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Build rapport with vendor representatives and ensure scope of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverable.
- Facilitated events (Standups, Planning & Retrospectives) for both our Kanban Team and vendor, Dynatrace .
- Provided transparency on Team progress via (a) information radiators within the Team room and (b) providing traditional, weekly status reporting for Sr. Management.
- Designed the strategy outlining priority of the 24 systems and server instrumentation approach. Partnered with our Dynatrace Guardians (onsite SMEs) to establish training curriculum and schedule for our App Owners/SMEs on new APM Dashboards .
- Worked on confluence- Assigned user personal space and provided assistance in using Confluence.
- Integrated JIRA and Confluence (for User management and Issues/Pages sharing).
- Created User manual on using Atlassian Products (Jira/Confluence) and trained end users project wise
- Created Business Requirements Documents and Functional Requirements documents after doing a series of meetings including JAD sessions with the stakeholders and the Subject Matter Experts.
- Co-ordinated between client and vendor project resources in the implementation of designed project objectives, solutions, and deliverables.
- Documented business requirements and user requirements to ensure system designs meets business needs.
- Managed project and their life cycles through the creation, collection, and maintenance of project documentation in accordance with standards established by the Program Management office (PMO).
- Assisted in the development of project definitions, cost/benefit risk analysis, work plans, progress reports and presentations.
- Handled project assessments, gap analysis and identifying the improvement opportunities for the ITSM/ITIL processes including change, Release, Service, Work, and Incidents.
- Co-ordinated and created run books, DR failover plans for DR live exercises. Maintained all the disaster recovery support documents in Confluence.
- Validated the data from different sources (Teradata/Snowflake/Oracle/SQL Server).
- Created task boards in ServiceNow to manage the resource allocation and status of tasks.
- Managed product backlog, stories, and tasks through VersionOne.
- Created data mapping document and data discovery documents for top 21 critical applications to list the different environments available, list of servers, existing monitoring tools, Downtime window, Load balanced Virtual IP’s, Version of Java, .NET application name, Backend SOA services, Secondary approval information and Assignment groups.
- Conducted Gap Analysis and created mapping document for the services in the ancillary Framework including extracting elements, attributes, and complex types from the WSDL files.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Study the existing processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develop new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
- Mapping the Needs and Features of various phases of the Release 1 to find out the issues or any overlap of the requirements.
- Analyzing the business processes and document flow and created training material for Release 1 features.
- Conducted meetings with business to discuss the issues and questions that are populated during the analysis phase of Release 2.
- Through sales force enabling the visual representation of client’s relationships and managing the customer profile attributes and to export all the net new fields and objects of Release 1 from SFDC to BI.
- Applied Security and Visibility (S&V) rules for different LOB’s and managed the availability of reports.
- Conducted BA Sync ups for better team co-ordinations and to work together on any issues or questions.
- Involved in the BA working sessions with the business to get requirements in detail and created detailed requirements documents like FRD with SFDC jargon.
- Worked with the Developers and architects to create objects and create data dictionary.
- Worked on testing features of Release 1 and worked through the defect cycle and testing various Salesforce modules and configurations
- Coordinated UAT with business team and maintained defect log in HPQC. Continuous improvement and innovation on the force.com platform.
- Understanding of and expertise with analyzing, assessing, and documenting, for both technical and non-technical users, Salesforce internal configurations.
- Experience configuring and documenting Salesforce processes and workflows.
- Excellent communication and client interfacing skills, with the ability to discuss and present Salesforce technical concepts in non-technical terms, in writing and verbally, to business users.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Lead Agile Business Analyst
- Worked on gathering requirements for workflow and task set up within Salesforce to manage opportunities and also set automatic emails.
- Worked on gathering requirements for Lead management and integration within Salesforce including Support calls integration for support management.
- Wrote requirements understandable by developers using Salesforce jargon such as Objects, Master Data Fields etc.
- Provided functional and technical guidance in the form of demos and walk-through of AEM Asset Management, Workflow, Portal Administration, and Integration capabilities.
- Responsible for performing a range of 24x7 support activities including site management, AEM Forms management, Workflow creation, system administration, component development, and solution architecture.
- Set up simple dashboards within developer.salesforce.com
- Created standardized templates for Salesforce emails to be utilized in workflows.
- Worked with the Client’s team to create a list of Taxonomy.
- Created backlogs for Technical Tasks and Product backlog for user stories.
- Worked with the Solutions Architect to lay out the Acceptance Criteria for the Technical Tasks.
- Set up Technical Task Epic in JIRA and added the respective stories and sub tasks within JIRA.
- Wrote user stories for Components on the templates. Included wireframes from the templates.
- Wrote Tests cases for Functional Testing & wrote SQL Queries for data validation
- Created backlog for DAM and workflow for Authoring & Publishing approvals for DAM and Content.
- Gathered requirements for Salesforce integration for leads generated through forms embed into CMS via iframes.
- Used JSON & XML for Web services for Endeca integration and applied Content Modeling during the Implementation phase.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Senior Business Analyst
- Worked with Clinical Analysts and other stakeholders to gather the requirements.
- Created business cases to finalize the scope by providing the ROI.
- Worked with the third-party vendor to Emdeon for eRx changes.
- Created wireframes, wrote use cases, and created data mapping documents.
- Participated in Design sessions and created Systems Requirements Specification documents by combining Technical Design Documents and Functional Requirements Document.
- Worked with the Identity Management Team to integrate LDAP into the system verification code.
- Created Test Plans, Test cases and Test Reports.
- Executed Test cases along with the QA tester and worked through the SIT cycles.
- Managed Test cases, Requirements and Defects in HP ALM.
- Managed the UAT cycles and helped provide functional test cases, login, and test data to the testers.
- Created Training documents and release documents.
- Created deployment plan and managed deployment on Go live.
- Led project, release, and iteration planning while proactively managing scope, risk, quality, and resource allocation based on Scrum principles.
- Organized daily stand-up meetings, retrospectives, reviews, demos, sprint, and release planning sessions that integrated an internationally distributed team with team members within India.
- Created a range of detailed project documents including Function Specifications (FSDs), Design Specifications, User Stories, AEM Component Authoring guides, and Project Roadmaps.
- Facilitated requirements gathering sessions and wrote user stories based on the discussion in those sessions.
- Ensured that the appropriate SME (Business Advisors) were consulted before finalizing requirements in user stories and starting development.
- Managed day-to-day tasks, for three parallel running project tracks.
- Identified and removed impediments and distractions that interfered with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.
- Prepared and maintained daily burn-down charts, weekly burn-up charts, project user stories, and deployment plans.
- Facilitated, coordinated management of cross functional team tasks and activities, which included Development, Architecture, Data Services, QA, and other groups to ensure project task accuracy and drive resolution of issues and constraints.
- Served as primary liaison between development, content and translations, and business intelligence teams.
- Worked on migration of Content from Portal to Adobe AEM and functionalities including Multi-site management and multi-channel management and Digital Asset Management.
- Worked with business owners and stakeholders to understand and develop BRD (Business requirement documents) for CMS and DAM (Adobe AEM) implementation.