- Accomplished, versatile, dynamic, collaborative, and well - qualified professional with over 10+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Expert in gathering, analyzing, prioritizing, and documenting systems, business, and operational requirements using UML modeling techniques, Waterfall, and Agile methodologies: (SCRUM) and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Expertise in supporting business solution software and analyzing business operations.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams in the development, documentation, and delivery of process innovations driving the attainment of business goals.
- Provide a solution for the development of operational needs and satisfaction of customers, and implement user training
- Possess the ability to coordinate across teams such as Development, Integration, Configuration Management, Testing, Training, and Production for Software development, Repository building and deployment purposes.
- Have a solid track record in achieving the set goals and delivering personal best Confidential every step of the way to provide optimal results, establishing and maintaining the key partnerships and relationships that prove productive and allow for better performance.
- User Training
- Software Development Life Cycle - SDLC
- Project Management/Reporting
- Test Plans, Test Scenarios, UAT
- Business Planning and Analysis
- JAD Sessions
- BRD, FRD, PPT, Mockups, Prototypes
- Root Cause Analysis
- Creative Problem Solving Skills
User Interface Design: Visio, Draw IO, Balsamiq
Data Analysis: SQL, Confidential -SQL, Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2005/2008
Analytics: SalesForce (CRM), QlikView, Tableau, Business Intelligence (BI)
Languages and Algorithms: JAVA, VB.NET 2- 3.5, ASP.NET 2.0-4.0, Visual Basic 3.0 - 6.0.
Miscellaneous: Agile methodology/SCRUM, JIRA, Waterfall methodology, Proficient in MS-Office tools Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access (DBMS), XML,, SharePoint, Object-Oriented Programming, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Teams
Worked with Vendors: Adobe and SintecMedia
Confidential, New York, NY
- Collect Media Performance Data from regional Stakeholders, SME’s via JAD, group, personal, and brainstorm sessions.
- Elicit, Analyze, Prioritize and Log Requirements in JIRA as EPICs, Features and User Stories.
- Coordinate development Process in all Project phases. Manage project progress by tracking Requirements Status, Opened outstanding Issues, Action Items, and follow-ups.
- Work close with the QA team. Write/Review test scenarios; assist in execution Regression and User Acceptance Testing for developing business and technology solution.
- Introduce and create Change Request Management Automation, utilizing SharePoint, Nintex Forms and JIRA.
- Identify possible causes for a problem and find optimal solutions.
- Maintain Product/Sprint Backlog. Lead Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, and Retrospective sessions.
- Create complex User Interface designs (mockups, prototypes) for the Dashboard.
- Write and execute SQL queries to create ad hoc reporting, analyzing Web technologies, performing production and test data analysis.
- Work effectively with internal and external Stakeholders to provide specifications for implementing new business processes.
- Delivered solution to support an ongoing relationship with the clients with the ability to grow, evolve, and meet operational needs.
- Provided User Training to ensure that the Global Dashboard is used by Users effectively and efficiently on a daily basis.
- Created various types of traceable documentation including: BRD, FRD, Test plans, Test scenarios, User training material, Power Point presentations, Flowcharts to support requirements development.
- Analyze and Document Functional Requirements of the PrinTrax System.
- Created traceable Functional Requirements Documentation set, including, Use Cases, Business Rules and Data Definitions/models, UML diagrams, Wireframes/Mockups using Balsamiq and Draw IO .
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Sr. Business/Systems Analyst
- Led JAD sessions and fostered open communication/collaboration among all project participants in order to obtain input from all project SME’s/members.
- Created Epics, User Stories and Tasks using JIRA.
- Assisted in Sprint Planning and Maintained Product/Sprint Backlog items.
- Evaluated AD DMP changes and enhancement requests to assess added value, risks to fail and mitigate risks.
- Maintained AD DMP functionality by performing Unit, Functional, Regression and UAT testing; resolved issues by implementing innovative solutions for optimal performance.
- Supported Production environment, investigated root cause of defects in close collaboration with developers and testing teams, found optimal solutions for defects.
- Documented gathered Requirements including: BRD, FRD, User Training documentation, User Stories, flow charts/diagrams, Test Plans, Test Scenarios utilizing Power Point, Visio, Balsamiq, Excel and MS Word.
- Created complex User Interface designs: Mockups, Wireframes, and Prototypes using Balsamiq.
- Worked close with the Adobe vendor to troubleshoot problems, to perform Cause Effect analysis and to resolve issues.
- Produced AD DMP deliverables to the final Business environment.
- Conducted technical AD DMP training for Business teams.
- Analyzed and reported Segments performance to Sales Planners using ad-hoc, Tableau reports.
- Collaborated with teams including business clients, SMEs, vendors, architects to integrate and implement system functionalities.
- Reviewed System functionalities in the existing IBMS System and composed documents outlining business and functional requirements for AD Sales, Billing, and Traffic modules using UML diagrams analysis and Visio flowcharts.
- Monitored project progress, validated Data and obtained user sign-off.
- Oversaw daily System operations and supported Production environment used by the end Users who covered e xisting functionalities and System enhancements/updates.
- Implemented and Integrated Deal Maker System as part of cross-functional Sales project.
- Drafted flow charts for Business Requirements utilizing Microsoft Visio.
- Collaborated with the Offshore Test Team to discuss and to create Test plans, Test processes, and Test cases; and test/validate the Data.
- Resolved multiple IBMS issues/defects to address business user requirements.
- Implemented elaborated Deal Maker requirements into the system.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Business Analyst
- Utilized agile methodology to manage projects including full life-cycle (SDLC) analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and application support.
- Authored documentation including Vision, BRD, FRD, Supplementary Specifications, Testing and Training documents for business use.
- Optimized systems by conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT), gathering business requirements and facilitating change requests.
- Designed Use Cases and Test Cases to maintain the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) system.
- Educated stakeholders and Senior Systems Managers to use efficiently Project Portfolio System.
- Delivered Use Case and Test Case documentation in the required templates.
- Delivered all A&PPM functionalities to the Clients in a timely manner for immediate Business use.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Facilitated full life-cycle for Web System spanning design, development, and testing.
- Gathered and analyzed important requirements information through interviews, workshops, and review of current operating procedures.
- Maintained project progress by logs tracking Opened Issues, Action Items, and follow-up.
- Analyzed risks and benefits of the new system to validate project direction.
- Developed Share Point Change Request Document and follow up procedure to track implementation.
- Created mockup screens for Factory/Mill Management Proposals solution, using Balsamiq software.
- Analyzed existing/future data performed Data mapping analysis.
- Performed GAP analysis between existing ‘Factory File’ system and proposed solution.
- Created and presented Wireframes for a new system based on Business Requirements to the client.
- Drafted proposals and BRD/FRD documentation using new system Requirements.
Confidential, New York, NY
Environment: MS Visual Studio, NET v.2008, VB.NET3.5, ASP.NET4.0, SQL Server 2005, Crystal Reports v. 10.0-11.0
- Created integrated set of Use Cases, Business Rules Catalog, Data Dictionary, FRD and other required documents.
- Supported RMS - Revenue Management System (AD Sales) on every day basis. Worked close with Sales Planners and analyzed risks, system defects and updated project team on progress regarding opened issues.
- Developed and tested Research system delivering television ratings and audience estimate data from Nielsen.
- Identified and translated Technical Requirements into detailed Functional items for FRD.
- Collaborated across departments to develop comprehensive system improvements.
- Customized external software packages to meet end user needs.
- Verified compatibility of file structures and software versions to minimize issues.
- Translated Functional Use Cases into Technical Requirements for Developers.
- Produced various management Reports.
- Created Vision-Scope, BRD, FRD, Test Cases documentation.
- Elaborated and documented Research System Requirements for Business use.
- Maintained Proposal Planning System’s functionalities through ongoing support.
- Provided necessary training to User community.