Senior Business Analyst/Product Owner leveraging Agile Scrum Methodologies to drive and deliver marketing solutions that position internal and external stakeholders for success.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills that seek alternative options and process improvement.
- Teamwork and Project Management driven to foster a creative and efficient collaboration.
- Trusted internal and external stakeholder adviser to uphold project vision.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST/PROJECT MANAGER
- Responsible for implementing technology solutions by determining the requirements of a project and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders, developers, and Confidential .
- Defined requirements for loan origination system modifications to support new business entity and new business users.
- Created and managed product backlog in VSTS and Sharepoint as the document repository in a wide variety of requirement tools: user stories, epics, process flows and design specification.
- Mentored workstream on Agile best practices and provided alternate recommendations to align with transformation adoption strategy.
- Facilitated grooming sessions with business stakeholders, product owner and the development team.
Confidential, Plano, TX
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST/PRODUCT OWNER
- Defined and ordered product features using epics and user stories in the product backlog using Jira/Confluence.
- Ensured transparency and visibility to groomed user stories in the product backlog align with product vision and reflect stakeholder goals.
- Responsible for user story grooming and story point assignment (poker planning) in the product backlog.
- Facilitated scrum meetings and ceremonies: daily scrum meetings, project planning meetings, external client reviews (demo), grooming, retrospective, poker planning, and release planning meetings.
- Ensured scrum team’s sprint backlog definintion of done was met and reflected in the client demo.
- Reviewed sprint deliverables to ensure sprint goal was achieved and in alignment with stakeholder priorities.
- Experience coaching and mentoring team members during transition on Agile Scrum practices and processes to realize the self - organization goal.
- Provided file integration setup and production support for multiple third party reward vendors for member portal reward e-commerce solution.
- Delivered a variety of traditional project documentation such as change request scope, functional specification, data mapping, process flow, user interface mockup, end-user guide and release notes.
Key Business Deliverables: Custom B2B Loyalty platform utilizing member portal containing e-commerce, customer service portal, vendor portal, and email marketing promotion
Key Technologies: E-commerce, Jira, Confluence, Real-time APIs, batch files, Visio, MS Office Suite, and SQL ad-hoc queries
Confidential, Plano, TX
DIGITAL MEDIA CONSULTANT
- Designed effective digital marketing assets web sites/landing pages, email marketing and engagement using social media.
- Mentored clients through digital marketing process: project inception/scope, campaign design, launch, post-launch, monitoring, and maintenance.
- Ensured website, social media and e-mail marketing content (text and images) formed an integrated brand consistent digital marketing solution for effective target audience engagement.
- Implemented a variety of local digital marketing solutions for clients that range from solo entrepreneurs to medium-sized companies (ranging from website design, social media marketing & email marketing using GMass).
- Researched a variety of industries and client competitors to ensure that the digital marketing solution designed aligned to industry trends and digital marketing best practices based on client needs.
- Authored SEO rich content that communicates brand story, highlights site functionality, and motivates user Call-To-Action.
Key Business Deliverables: Marketing Competitive Analysis Research, Multi Channel Marketing Consulting, Sales Funnel Marketing Strategy, Landing Pages, Full Websites with e-commerce, email marketing
Confidential, Coppell, TX
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/BUSINESS ANALYST
- Created User Stories for IBM cloud platform Product Backlog.
- Interfaced as the Caliber project manager between internal technology and third-party vendor for creation of a custom risk compliance workflow tool leveraging XML and IBM cloud platform that integrated with in-house systems to ensure solution delivery.
- Managed product releases end to end from requirements to code delivery using Team Foundation Server.
- Delivered a variety of traditional project documentation to support custom integration solutions such as business requirements, project/program status reporting, use cases, functional requirements, process flows, test scripts and data mapping using Microsoft Sharepoint as the document management system.
- Translated mortgage servicing business requirements into system integration requirements including detail process flows across multiple internal applications (loan origination system and in-house document repository) and third-party applications for OCR, letter generation application and default workflow tool.
Key Technologies: In house loan origination and default workflow applications, OCR, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Sharepoint, Fiserv, XML, IBM Cloud
Confidential, Las Colinas, TX
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
- Delivered business requirements documents, functional requirements documents, system diagrams, and process flow diagrams for various default management software migration projects.
- Coordinated business and system requirement reviews between default business departments, internal IT organizations and the external vendor to determine scope feasibility for the target release schedule.
- Provided functional project management support (project plan, stakeholder status, and internal and external communication) for various default management teams.
- Identified and prioritized business requirements with business IT PMs and business SMEs.
- Managed and tracked vendor configuration setup, integration, and maintenance for various lines of default business groups.
- Supported default business user’s User Acceptance Testing and information technology QA efforts.
Confidential, Plano, TX
SERVICE DELIVERY CONSULTANT - BUSINESS TECHNICAL ANALYST
- Delivered technical documentation including process flow diagrams based on mortgage closing business scope and project initiative artifacts.
- Coordinated business and system requirements reviews between business departments and the internal IT organizations (Infrastructure, Data Architecture, Risk Management, and Operations) to assess scope, feasibility, and level of effort.
- Managed multiple applications and development projects.
- Identified and prioritized business requirements with project stakeholders.
- Provided project status communications to stakeholders, SMEs, department managers, and senior managers.
- Supported project testing effort from test script creation, test script execution, and testing status reporting.
- Supported vendor system to system integration testing as well as internal and external UAT.
Confidential, Plano, TX
BUSINESS ANALYST/PROJECT ANALYST
- Facilitated application requirement gathering sessions using Agile.
- Created functional requirements documents, process flow diagrams, technical design documents & test approach documents.
- Coordinated functional and technical design reviews between Point of Sale and other internal IT organizations (Infrastructure, Data Architecture, Risk Management, and Operations).
- Reported project key performance indicators regarding development, testing, and rollout.
- Used Microsoft Project to track tasks, resources, timeline, and percent complete.
- Managed all project documents using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Facilitated weekly team project status meetings.
- Created and distributed weekly status reports to managers, senior managers, and directors.