- Over 30 years of experience in the design, maintenance and implementation of business applications and business intelligence systems. Skills include analysis, design, development, project management, implementation, migration, testing, documentation, training, and user support.
Global Business Analyst
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- This includes internal project leadership, user training, application testing and configuration.
- External supplier communication and certification of the electronic releasing, shipment notification and barcoding functions.
- This includes the core manufacturing, planning, logistics and financial applications, as well as customer and supplier EDI, supplier web portal and warehouse/shop floor barcode printing and scanning applications.
IT & E - Commerce Manager
Confidential, Rochester Hills, MI
- Systems include ERP, Supply Chain Management, E-Commerce, Business Intelligence and Disaster Recovery.
- Managed 2 major ERP(System 21 Aurora) system upgrade projects leading the company from an unsupported version to the vendor’s most current version.
- Implemented SAP’s Business Objects business intelligence system.
- Created executive dashboards, analytics and end user reporting tools to improve corporate decision making, knowledge distribution and overall efficiency.
- Managed the implementation and operation of Infor’s SupplyWeb supplychain management system.
- Managed the AutoRelease software that provides the firm’s customer facing EDI and barcoding systems.