- Dedicated entry - level information security with exceptional root-cause analysis, troubleshooting, and complex problem-solving abilities.
- Strong knowledge of Cybersecurity Risk Management, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, network security, application security, server compliance, policy and standards management, and identity management.
- Provides necessary technical support relating to various applications, system-level software, compilers, and other general computing applications .
- Strong ability to collaborate with, inspire and motivate others toward accomplishing goals within multiple groups.
- Demonstrates capability to navigate in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks with competing deadlines.
- Adept at partnering and collaborating with external agencies to ensure awareness about initiatives and events.
- Emphasize relationship building as one of the most important attributes for positive interaction with peers, staff, and customers.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proven leadership/influencing skills, able to influence-highest levels of organizations, and shape program outcomes.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to collect, synthesize, and summarize relevant data, perform root cause analysis, analyze workforce and competency data, and provide recommendations and solution.
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- HP Rational Tool Suite
- Web apps
- Technical Writing
- Integration Protocols (APIs
- MS Project
- SharePoint; Requisite Pro
- Visual Source Safe
- DOORS 7.1
- Clear Quest
- PCOM and Mainframe
- Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD)
- Load Balance Configuration
- Active Directory Management
Confidential, Atlanta, Ga
- Assisted in the development, management and continuous improvement of business analysis and project management processes & templates
- Developed strategic initiatives with cross-business senior-level managers by conducting strategic mapping and industry benchmarking exercises
- Produced functional and technical specifications for the development group to bridge any gaps in the core functionality and integration development
- Evaluated business requirements for applications and systems integration and service activation while delivering new or modified software systems enhancements and integration solutions.
- Provided analysis of processes and workflows with suggestions for improvement. Identified areas where technology can lead to increased efficiency and productivity.
Confidential, Dunwoody, GA
- Maintained a focused and work-oriented learning environment by upholding solid classroom management.
- Provided clear and consistent direction with an emphasis on school rules and guidelines. Utilized positive interaction with students to develop rapport, respect, and trust to ensure a productive learning environment.
- Designed small group activities to offer an enriching experience, where the children gain self-esteem, build relationships and solve problems in an uplifting environment.
- Engaged with families daily and provided informal feedback and support and the more formal biannual parent/teacher conference.
- Carried out the Early Childhood Development Program model to address every child's social, language, and cognitive needs.
- Provided a safe environment for children from underserved communities to meet deficiencies in the gap while preparing them for their first school experience.
Long Beach, CA
- Provided utmost professionalism and integrity regarding customer service and leadership of team members.
- Scheduled team members and junior management based on business projections. Adjusted schedule on the fly to meet or exceed labor targets.
- Provided exceptional customer services to high-end consumers, regularly including direct email and phone contact, and relationship building.
- Maintained inventory levels, monitored merchandise, provided feedback to owner/buyer regarding trends, and need for reorders.
- Set and maintain complex schedules, complete assignments under intense deadlines.