- Customer Service Expert with over 20 years of experience .
- I am an experienced bilingual customer service analyst in both domestic and international IT markets.
- Adept and knowledgeable in fields of technical support, systems administration, network engineering and systems analysis.
- I choose to engage in a career utilizing my skills and experiences while enhancing the company’s productivity and reputation for innovative solutions.
- My areas of interest are Network Infrastructure, Security and Cisco ACI SDN Networks.
- Excellence in customer service and support are the hallmarks in my career.
- Methodical and proficient troubleshooter of a wide range of network platforms.
- Bilingual: fluent in English and Spanish.
- Effective technical and lay instructor in both English and Spanish.
SR. ANALYST SOLARWINDS LEAD ADMINISTRATOR
- Performed a c omplete rebuild and upgrade of the entire Solarwinds Platform 2019.2 from prior cloud terraformed image, with NPM, NTA, SAM, Engineers Toolset, in an HA configuration.
- Assisted in the implementation of a more robust SQL Server that resolved the poor I/O and lagging performance of the previous SQL server s resource constraints.
- HA configuration rebuilt upon Virtual hostnames and VIP addressing.
- Submitted an updated vendor MIB to Solarwinds for improving the configuration of hardware metrics, diagnostics, and node level details of legacy hardware.
DATA / VOICE SOLUTION ENGINEER
- responsible for the management, installation, upgrading and monitoring of the statewide network. Integral engineer supporting the Corizon Health Systems integration with the ADC network infrastructure. Separate data paths were established due to HIPAA compliance laws.
- Integral member in the ADOT - MVD-ADC inmate release Identification program.
- Principle support for the statewide MUG Photo, LiveScan / DigiScan intake systems. The data is shared with the DPS ACJIS-AFIS criminal justice systems.
- Sole engineer responsible for the procurement, installation and configuration of the Cisco ACI SDN Network. The Fabric Infrastructure is based on dual APIC-M1’s, dual 9336q Spine switches, one 9372PX, and two 9372TX Leaf nodes.
- Assisted in the migration and implementation of a dual HA Palo Alto 3020 Firewalls from a Cisco ASA-5540.
- Assisted in the in the installation and integration of a F5 BIG IP DNS, ASM, APM, AFM modules on the ADC WAN.
- Documentation and Visio diagrams for Fox Racing Shox of the entire network for analysis and planning for relocation of several offices.
- Designed the new MDF rack configuration and wire management.
- Coordinated circuit troubleshooting of remote and local sites with Confidential & Confidential as well as the planning the migration to OPT-E-MAN CSME design for future growth needs.
Network Engineer/ Sys Admin
- Documentation and Visio diagrams of the entire network for the client’s medical provider clinic Confidential .
- Checked and modified router and switch configurations for optimal performance.
- Short term subcontract support work for several clients on 2003 Exchange and File Servers maintenance, updates, upgrades, and backups.
Network Engineer/ Sys Admin
- Responsibilities included support and maintenance, Application File, and Exchange servers. System backups.
Sr. Sys. Engineer/ Pro Safe Support
- Member of a five-person Tier 3 team of support engineers responsible for troubleshooting customer’s installations and configuration problems, by simulating them in a large lab environment.
- Extensive collaboration with design and development engineers to diagnose and solve more complex firmware and IOS issues.