- Over twenty years of project management experience, primarily software based and with projects taken to completion.
- Specialty centered on flight, financial, and engineering systems.
- Experience in managing multiple projects of international scale, full life cycle projects ranging from small, highly technical projects (5 resources/4 months) to large, complex projects (20+ resources/2 years) with various architectures in a cross functional matrix organization.
- Most recent experience entailed migrating applications to the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform as well as the technical refresh of existing environments for non - cloud-based applications.
- Managed other SaaS/Cloud applications to include FPX/CPQ, Daptive and Workday deployments.
- Project managed multiple internal projects within the airline industry which included the deployment of an integrated Sabre Systems tool suite.
- Other projects include the implementation and customization of COTS software installations for a major financial institution and an engineering/manufacturing company.
- Deployed third party billing and CRM systems.
- Experienced in networking and infrastructure installation and configuration as it pertains to the overall system installation.
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
Business Systems Consultant
- Recovered late underperforming project within the Human Resources Group for the Embedded IT Project. Managed scope, schedule and reporting to Sr Management on an inventory of 200 HR assets for ownership and final management disposition.
- Preformed data and risk analysis as part of the dispositioning process for each of the assets.
- Reduced overall risk exposure through the identification and redistribution of identified assets or through decommissioning.
- Returned HR group to internal compliance from an Embedded IT asset perspective.
- Managed multiple web-based applications within the bank portfolio for migration to the new bank cloud based Azure framework architecture with an Agile methodology.
- Managed approximately forty applications within a dynamic evolving process. Worked with off-shore development groups, business owners, technical owners and application technical teams throughout migration lifecycle.
- Responsible for the prioritization of applications, identification of risks and issues as well as completion of all required project documentation.
- Additionally, worked closely with technical teams to ensure that code was renovated and tested for successful migration.
- Second project consisted of the environmental hardware technical refresh for the remaining in-house applications.
- Portfolio consisted of thirty-six projects taken to completion.
- Worked closely with application manager and technical teams to meet tight milestone dates alone with new bank standards for on-time delivery.
- Additionally, reported progress to program level for management level reporting as well as escalations.
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
- Managed multiple simultaneous projects for the Network Payment Compliance Enhancements for the bank.
- The network comprises of American Express, Master Card and VISA whose membership agreement with the bank specifies specific operation standards throughout the course of the agreement.
- These agreements require frequent and regular updates to the internal operation systems in order to align with the network’s systems and messaging standards.
- These updates occur according to published schedules and within established implementation timeframes.