- Legal, Computer and Finance Professional with over 20 years experience in the financial services and related industries. Skilled in financial analysis, accounting and reporting, risk management, budgeting, taxes, computer programming, databases, and project management. Strong analytical, business and legal skills.
Operating Systems & Software: Primavera, P6, SAP Business Objects, Oracle EBS, BMI, CMX, ERP, Visual Basic, C, C++, MVS, QMF, UNIX, NT, Visio, Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, GAP Analysis, UAT, Misys Banking System, Idom Reg Reporter, Crystal Report, Summit Banking System, SQL, DB2, Hyperion Planning & Essbase, Lawson Accounting System, Intellimatch, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Business Intelligence, Sharepoint, SAP Financials.
Financial/Business Systems Analyst - Consultant
- Responded to GEAC end-user support questions, and information requests using SQL and others.
- Generated and analyzed GEAC accounting reports including income statement and Balance Sheet.
- Participated in the monthly close and upload general ledger journal entries. Setup Chartfield values and Trees in PeopleSoft General Ledger. Reviewed and extracted information from legal documents.
- Responded to Lawson ERP end-user support questions, reports and information requests.
- Generated and developed accounting reports in Lawson Report writer. Provided support for Lawson Modules including Purchasing, Finance, Supply Chain, General Ledger.
- Maintained Lawson vendor master file and uploaded journal entries into Lawson General Ledger.
- Developed SQL financial queries for internal business managers.
- Prepared and monitored annual and long-term multi-million dollar budgets in Hyperion Planning.
- Developed financial accounting and planning reports in Hyperion Essbase.
- Managed relationships and resolved issues with outside IT vendors.
- Interacted with Business users to gather report requirements.
- Provided Gap Analysis, documented business processes and directed UAT process.
- Participated in the monthly close process for GEAC General Ledger.
- Forecasted yearly and monthly product consumption and multi-million financial costs.
- Audited EDP systems to ensure compliance with company procedures and requirements.
- Used Visio to document existing business processes and implemented internal controls.
- Interacted with internal business and audit managers regarding financial results and ad-hoc requests.
- Participated in teams to update and migrate financial and accounting programs.