- 10+ years of experience as Business System Analyst with great knowledge of Eliciting &Documenting Business /software Requirements.
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer with more than 8+ years of Software Testing experience.
- 5+ years working experience with DWH & BI Teams for ETL & Analytical purposes and ensured meeting KPI goals according to the strategic year planning.
- Working as Certified Scrum Master (CSM) since the last 5+ year in an IT Agile environment, also a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO).
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce Classic/Lightening Admin.
- Excellent Business Process mapping skills, creating UMLs and Data flow diagrams, exposure analyzing, isolating and interpreting business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Great working experience with Enterprise Marketing and Yield management teams to support generating the enterprise revenue through proper reporting mechanism.
- Great working experience with Legal teams ensuring the GDPR, EU data, CCPA compliance rules are followed, also worked with the security network teams as well to ensure the Enterprise Data & network protection policies are followed.
- Worked very closely with the MDM and Data Governance team to ensure best practices should be followed
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders. Great Experience working with Third parties and creating proposals (RFP documents) for them.
- Dedicated individual having lot of experience in Technical Management as well as writing User Stories, use cases, Edge cases, defining Business Rules, creating Wireframes, Flow charts, Logic flow diagrams, prototypes, mockups etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills through Issue Management Process; ability to analyze complex technical problems through statistical and probability Analysis.
- Ability to multi - task and wear different hats when needed, shift gears quickly, work independently and collaboratively, adapt easily to shifting priorities, process changes, and schedule changes.
- Efficient in Risk Management as well as in Time Management.
- Excellent Coordinator, communicator, and acts as bridge to eliminate gaps between Onshore as well as Offshore teams.
- Dedicated Lead and Process Oriented individual, who is always focused to keep the team together and on track.
- Working experience with Software Development Methodologies i.e Agile, Waterfall, iterative.
- Excellent verbal and written communications; ability to explain issues clearly and concisely and establish effective working relationships
- Keen & Quick Learner, always ready to take initiatives towards continuous improvement.
- Lead requirements gathering activities via multiple methods of collaboration (workshops, interview sessions, etc.)
- Translation of Business Requirements into Functional & Technical specifications, able to work closely with subject matter experts (SME) and leadership across the organization as well as external vendors
- Strong & precise analytical skills by paying attention to little detail.
- Team player as well as equally capable of working independently ; excellent organizational and time management skills. Excellent ability to effectively work within a team, including the ability to evaluate information from multiple sources and help distinguish user requests from user needs.
- Very good working understanding of entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Testing Life Cycle.
- Proven ability to plan strategic quality control metrics and methodologies, quality teams and exposure to software testing with service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Have an in-depth knowledge of contemporary QA/test principles, methodologies, and techniques in regard to black box testing, regression testing, and test automation.
- User Acceptance Testing experience as well as well experienced in developing Test Plans, Test Execution, Defect Tracking, and Report Generation
- Experience working with DevOps for Jenkin deployments and creating testing environments using Git hub
- Working experience with Data mapping by using Macros.
- Experienced in recording tests, debugging tests, editing Java scripts, running test scripts and analyzing results using testing tools Quick Test Pro & Selenium
- Experienced in Data Validation and Back end testing of databases to check the integrity of data. Used extensively SQL Queries to retrieve data from database.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: MS Dos, Windows 95/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Unix, Linux, CICS
LANGUAGES & PACKAGES: C++, C#, Mercury TSL, Visual Basic, PL/SQL, Perl, Java, Python, Cobol, HTML5, CSS, Java Script, TSL, MS CRM, MVC5
TESTING TOOLS: Mercury Quality Center, WinRunner, Quick Test Professional, Selenium, LoadRunner, TestDirector, Quality Center, Mantis, Bugzilla, JIRA, ALM tool
BA TOOLS: SAP FI/CO, SAP SD, SAP BW, PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics Azure DevOps, HP ALM, Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, Trello, MS Visio, MS Teams, Slack, MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS Project, Lotus Notes, Service Now
ERP & DATABASES: Azure Databricks, Azure SQL DB, Oracle, Sybase, Snow Flake Schema, Star Schema, Multidimensional modelling, MS SQL Server, Customer Master Data MDM Redpoint, MS Access, DB2, IDMS, Toad, Erwin data modeler, Netsuite ERP, CRM, Talend data developer tool
OFFICE/REPORTING TOOLS: Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Office, OBIEE, Kibana, Elastic Search, Tableau, Microsoft, Power BI, Google Analytics, Sales Force, Excel Charts for Reporting Purposes, Caliber, MQ Series, TeraData, SharePoint, SQL Navigator
DEVOPS & AUTOMATION TOOL: Cloud Azure, Jenkins, Git hub, Elastic search, Selenium IDE, Selenium Server, Junit, Jmeter, Netsparker
Lead SFDC BSA /Azure Scrum Master
- Worked directly with the business stakeholders and played key role in facilitating the requirement gathering and daily scrums for the revamp of the Enterprise data warehouse to improve Customer 360 view.
- Upgrading of the on-prem solution to cloud using Customer Master data MDM and Azure toolset and provide solutions for data on demand.
- Worked very closely with the Enterprise Marketing team (Direct, Digital), Revenue Management, Legal business stakeholders, Business Intelligence, Datawarehouse, Network security teams for this revamp.
- For customer data privacy and governance, worked very closely with the legal and data security network team to ensure the compliance rules are being followed.
- Worked on Enterprise Data privacy project mainly related to GDPR, CCPA, EU Data to ensure the general data protection rules are being applied and followed within the organization.
- Lead the solution selection and prototyping efforts working to identify solutions that allow for scaling and customer centric solutioning.
- Analyzed & interpreted data privacy information, recommendations/next steps to ensure privacy policies are being maintained.
- Work very closely with the Data Governance and cross-functional teams: remove silos, bridge gaps across stakeholder groups & lead a team toward a common goal.
- Maintained stakeholder communications & ensure they are always up to date on status of work.
- Elicited and translated business needs into user stories / documented functional and non-functional requirements.
- Translated business requirements to the technical team & relay technical feedback to project teams and stakeholders. Worked on the incident response plans, privacy management and third party’s data breach.
- Supported business stakeholders in their decision-making by presenting the different (functional and solution) design alternatives and their impact in a clear way.
- Worked on Field Services platform to understand the needs of field service and gaming floor agents.
- Worked closely with the Casino Hosts to provide requirements for the VIP guests/players. Ensured the solutions delivered to the customer are innovative and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Illustrated business value of moving forward with a design recommendation.
- Ensured that data and documentation of data is accurate and reliable.
- Resolved major quality problems areas as required.
- Developed actionable reports that analyze data and identify deficiencies, as necessary.
- Adopted approaches to deeply empathize with the customer such as conducting early-stage interviews with end-users about their needs to develop this in-depth knowledge of end-to end business processes and challenges within functional area.
- Leads or participates in customer-focused idea generation.
- Facilitated meetings regarding tools and techniques on Design Thinking (Human Centered Design) or Lean Sigma.
- Leads design thinking workshops and may facilitate sessions including determination & application of appropriate tools and techniques. Defines the scope and provides inputs to prioritization and consensus.
- Develop interim deliverables to define the opportunity for value capture and articulate the possibilities of new technology to capture that value.
- Review opportunities according to business value or objectives and key results.
- Actively operate within an Agile delivery methodology including leading agile project delivery activities, such as sprint planning, stand-ups, sprint reviews & demos, and retrospectives as part of daily work routine.
- Generate sprint outputs to present recommendations to management and provide a traceable lineage to the solution definition
- Met regularly with programs and departments to consult regarding data and basis for analysis thereof.
- Addressed non-conformity from previous internal and external analytics
- Followed-up on and closing pending performance and corrective action plans.
- Developed reports in an efficient and meaningful manner.
- Delivered reports on a regular basis.
- Drove data analytic projects from initial ask through metric/score definition, testing, deployment, support, and further iteration.
- Analyzed data to assess opportunities and improve alignment of activities to organizational business drivers, goals, and objectives.
- Worked closely with the Data Architects in designing the data warehouse and implemented Snowflake/Star schema for multi-dimensional modelling.
- Analyzed, visualized, and generated insights by designing and implementing reporting solutions to support various company initiatives.
- Created and iterated on solutions and dashboards to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Effectively communicated with external clients and internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion
- Understood Business Process and Applications, business flow and help streamline the Business Process
- Applied best practices and developed actionable insights and recommendations for the current business operations
- Assisted in implementing or developing systems to capture business operation information.
- Built / recommended framework for data collection
- Outlined/ Identified key measures that help achieve goals and objectives
- Drove data accuracy and consistency across teams by identifying gaps and issues in data sources and dashboards.
- Organized project charters, scorecards, and other documentation for the overall roadmap.
- Turned data into actionable insights
- Coordinated data analytics requests from business partners and IT.
- Analyzed data for corrective action, create and manage tasks through completion.
- Extrapolated data from multiple sources of information and understand its value.
- Tracked metrics on multiple discipline levels within the team.
- Created platform(s) and tools for the organization to leverage.
- Continually improved and automated existing methods for parsing data and incorporating into real-time models, analysis, and actions.
- Built best practices of marrying campaign management, gaming and hotel data. Data sources include Opera, IGT, Aprimo, SHR/CRS etc.
- Scheduled workshops to build dashboards and visualization of complete data sets and calculations
Environment: Enterprise Datawarehouse, Azure Data Lake, MDM, Teradata, Informatica, Tibco, Salesforce Lightning Admin, Salesforce Field Service Lightning, Azure DevOps, JIRA, Azure Databricks notebooks, Azure SQL DB, Share point, MS Teams, Confluence, Service Now, PPM, ALM Tool, Tableau, Aprimo, SAP Ariba, Oracle Opera PMS, IGT Player Management, SHR/CRS, Power BI, Trello, Excel Charts for Reporting Purposes, Survey Monkey, MS Teams, Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, Windows XP, SQL Server
CI Scrum Master/Lead SFDC Business System Analyst
- Worked with the Stakeholders and SME’s to gather the requirements for automation of in-house PASI reporting tool and migrate customer data to Salesforce.
- Created Data flow mapping for the different processes involved all the way
- Mentoring and coaching associate BA’s and assisted project team in presenting an application/solution context to IT & Business. Additionally, they will assist users in developing and documenting conversion and implementation procedures.
- Created Data Mapping, data flow diagrams when replacing MS Access with SQL Server. Created Table structure in SQL and imported Metadata from source SAP to SQL server directly replacing MS Access with the development team.
- Working closely with SAP team to pull tables and transactions directly from SAP to .Net Application and the steps involved in it.
- Elicit requirements for system changes; Validates, simplifies, organizes and translates requirements such that operational processes fit within systems constraints.
- Performed application system analysis, prepare data flow diagrams and design screen/report layouts as part of business systems solution/application design.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine broader requirements across business units and larger organizational areas; identify dependencies and interdependencies.
- Document business requirements according to established department standards using requirements documents and impact scenarios.
- Responsible for interpreting, grooming, and general management of requirements.
- Create Stakeholder Analysis Template and executed the process to get effective stakeholder’s list.
- Managed end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope
- Being actively involved in Identifying Stakeholders and Stakeholder discussions, understood strategic goals and presenting different solutions. Created power point presentations, data flow diagrams, mock-ups, wireframes, wherever needed to facilitate the workshop
- Managed relationships and communication with all project stakeholders
- Agree approach to delivery within the delivery project team
- Defined systems scope and objectives for implementing systems that achieve business goals; devises more optimal systems and processes.
- Balance user community needs/requirements with project schedule and IT resources available to determine system design.
- Prepared Project Documentation approved SDLC
- Involved in the Data governance initiatives improve data quality and was responsible for data's accuracy, accessibility, consistency, and completeness
- Lead system requirements meetings/sessions
- Coordinated, documented, and executed system testing across IT and business groups
- Participated and worked on other project related activities as the need arises
- Coordinated and documented go-live activities (including change control processes)
- Hand off and review of project documentation to support organization
- Helping troubleshoot and resolve support issues from time to time as need arises
- Lead, develop, and execute test plans for system and user acceptance testing.
- Involved in the Data governance initiatives improve data quality and was responsible for data's accuracy, accessibility, consistency, and completeness
- Administer and participate in system testing and user acceptance testing
- Work across Project team to develop a clearly defined (and gain agreement on) project functional and non-functional requirements document and develop systems context with Integration/ Technical developers following approved SDLC.
- Use time management when involved in multiple projects of complex nature.
- Use analytical approach and techniques to understand business problem/requirement and propose recommended solution.
- Prioritize work assignments based on approved work.
- Evaluates existing application products that could address requirements and develops recommendations where appropriate.
- Lead and coached the project team as appropriate and according to the needs of the individual project
- Ensure that the scrum team adheres to scrum theory, practices and rules, and work as a servant leader within the project team.
- Performed SWOT Analysis to measure to identify the internal and external factors that affect the effectiveness and success of a product
- Provide clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
- Lead improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the project delivery service and contribute to the identification of areas of improvement.
- Ensured the decisions made on project approach are documented and comply with our ISO 9001 and ISO27001 requirements
- Provided regular, constructive feedback to project team members and their line managers
Environment: JIRA, Confluence, ALM Tool, Salesforce, NetSuite ERP, Tableau, SAP Hana, .Net MVC 5, Trello, Excel Charts for Reporting Purposes, Caliber, Survey Monkey, SharePoint, Toad, SQL Navigator, Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, Windows XP, MS Access. SQL Server.
SF Business Analyst / Lead QA Analyst
- Gathered business requirements by conducting detailed interviews with business users, stakeholders, and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s)
- Manages and leads business process improvement initiatives including design, documentation, training, and implementation based on project specific requirements.
- Administers and maintains company’s Technical specifications and related documentation.
- Documents workflow and makes appropriate recommendations that positively impact operational effectiveness.
- Keep track of documentation using Confluence. Track trends in all key process areas.
- Prepared Business Requirement Document then manage, analyze, and convert business requirements into functional specifications.
- Worked remotely with global teams which were Onshore / Offshore and within different time zones.
- Developed use cases from requirements and created UML diagrams such as use case diagrams, activity diagrams, and sequence diagrams. Managed schedules and collaborated with different teams working on the project.
- Designed high-level application and data flow diagrams. Worked with users, offshore business team and developers to define and document solutions to the business requirements
- Communication and coordination with offshore business & production teams to collect and understand business requirements. Acted as a liaison between offshore business team and local development and QA teams.
- Assisted in Change management for a better process automation, traceability and control for a SDLC using clear quest tool solution.
- Guided Test Engineers to develop test plans and test scripts for software corrections and enhancements. Reviews and approves test plans and cases based on various levels of requirements details.
- Clarified QA team issues and reviewed test plans and test scripts developed by development team and QA team to make sure all requirements have been covered in scripts and tested properly.
- Facilitated the system integration and UAT for each release. Identified any job failures, hot/spot fixes in due course and ensured they were implemented by the development team.
- Lead the test team in creating, implementing and maintaining test documents according to the BRD. Maintains documentation of all test results to assist with debugging and modification of business application.
Environment: JIRA, Confluence, API, TestRail, Tableau, Power BI, Talend, Erwin, Test Studio, Github, Jenkins, Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, Windows XP