- Over 14 years of Business and IT consulting experience with Banking and Financial clients focusing on Project Management, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Business and Data Management Solutions
- Business/Data Analyst for various banking products; performed business analysis on Treasury, Loans, Credit Control and Deposit Tracks along with other banking products.
- Data Governance; Data Quality Management, Data Warehouses, Data Marts, Metadata Management, Reference & Master Data Management (MDM), Consumer Banking, Commercial Banking, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Credit Risk Management, Anti Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Business Intelligence, Information Security/Data Privacy and Testing/Data Validation.
- Business Analyst, Compliance SME; reporting requirement for CFTC, SEC, HKMA, EMIR, JFSA regulator and participant requirements of Global Trade Repository (GTR) for OTC Derivatives asset classes focusing mainly on Credits and Equities Products.
- Lead and managed functional and regression testing for OTC derivative products (TIW & Confirmation system, GTR, SDR, EDRR, CDS, CDX etc), Core banking including SOX, Basel III, Dodd Frank Act, AML Compliance & KYC.
- Experience in handling securities trading and reporting applications for Global trade repository real - time data feed from various trusted & Non-trusted participants and reporting based on CFTC & SEC regulations.
- Involved in the entire software development Process - monitoring and improving the process and to make sure the agreed standards and procedures are followed.
- Third Party Vendors, development, and project management to ensure the timely delivery.
- Prepared Test documentation - Test Strategy, Test Plans and Manual & Automation Test Scripts.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and Organizational skills, proven facilitation, mentoring skills.
- Superior analytical and problem solving and ability to multi-task and self-starter.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Work on Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis. Create Business Requirements Document, Data requirement document, Use Case Analysis and other documentation.
- To perform Data Analysis and conduct working group sessions for report template and structure.
- To review Functional Design Document, Create Detailed Design Document to ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand.
- To perform Test Planning, engage business users for UAT testing; Coordinate on Test Environment setup & Test Data creation.
- Monitor the project implementation and provide business support throughout various phase of application development and to ensure application meets business requirements.
- Create and Track UAT Test Plans, UAT Test Cases, and Scripts. Migration Planning and Coordination.
- Provide Project Support for Issues Tracking and remediation, end user training.
- Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.).
- Review and familiarize modern web application designs and concepts.
- To support various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- To work on UAT Testing aspects supporting Data Quality / Data Governance initiatives.
- Generate Hot scan reports and review OFAC bypass customer transaction reports.
- To work in Regulatory Banking environment and support AML, KYC and consent order initiatives.
- Coordinate on UAT test cases execution, conduct UAT defect triage and publish daily status reports.
- Perform data analysis on data warehousing newly created tables and structure, develop SQL scripts and perform data validation.
Environment: Data Quality, AML, KYC, GAP analysis, SDLC, ETL, tableau, Informatica, Greenplum, MS Office, DB2, HP ALM, GPP.
Business Analyst/Data Analyst
- Understand requirements, design and develop business processes, interface with business users, Project manager, to ensure that implemented solutions satisfy business requirements and are delivered in a timely manner.
- Work on Treasury, Regulatory reporting, FRY9C, CCAR capital and liquidity stress testing, TAX, RISK systems.
- Document and socialize requirements to all concerned parties, develop business and technical requirements, data mappings, data model change etc.
- Conduct work group sessions on data mapping/analysis and to identity sourcing of data, source attributes, mapping logic, scheduling, dependencies.
- Collaborate with business and IT partners to fill the data gaps, address data quality issues.
- Work with Data Governance and Data Quality groups to address identified Gap resolution & Data Quality Issues along with data analysis on resolution and data profiling.
- Work with data lineage to ensure all data mappings are properly documented and standardized.
- Support development and reconciliation team for project implementation.
- Perform extensive data analysis on source and target system to address all outstanding requirements, create & execute queries in Oracle SQL Developer, Squirrel and Microsoft SQL Server for data analysis.
- Develop data validation scripts to address consumer needs covering completeness of data, data quality, business logic and transformation as per data mapping rules identified.
- Provide BAU production Support during month end data loads and consumer defects.
- Execute data validation scripts to ensure that delivered data is in sync with the consumer requirements, to perform data comparison and reconciliation during code merge.
- Support Agile project development methodology, maintain and develop all documents as part of the project deliverables, attend and provide status on daily Scrum meetings.
- Communicate with all levels of management and delivery team on outstanding concerns and risks.
Environment: Regulatory Reporting, OneSumX-Y9C, Credit Risk, GAP analysis, MDM, Agile Methodology, ETL, MS Project, Oracle, DB2, Squirrel, MS SQL Server, Oracle SQL Developer.
Business Analyst/Data Analyst
- Being a part of Enterprise Data Management and Business Solutions team, worked on Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Requirement gathering, GAP analysis, Data Mapping and Testing of ETL and BI Reporting requirements
- Analyzed business areas; Foreign Exchange, Money Market and assisted Derivatives, Reimbursement Authorizations, Participation & Syndication, Documentary collections & Examination, Payments, Tax Operations, FATCA, Cash Transaction Reporting - Actimize, KYC, AML and Regulatory Reporting & Compliance activities.
- Responsible for back office business line processing and supported Front Office team and other operations team for functional, reporting, interface, data migration, payment processing and regulatory reporting aspects.
- Worked with business stakeholders to analyze current work flow and developed business requirements for various Functional, Reporting and data migration Tools for the replacement for back office processing system.
- Worked on Data Governance, Data management aspects and was responsible to maintain Business Glossary Referential Data & Data lineage in Metacenter and Collibra.
- Responsible for field - to-field mapping for Treasury products coordinate with technology and various business groups to understand the application process and to map source elements with ETL data elements, Identified GAPs and document.
- Work with ETL resources to source required data elements and determine transformations logic for source to target tables.
- Work with SOA ETL teams to implement new Informatica ETL process to fulfil the requirements.
- Responsible for design, development and execution of test assignments and deliverables required for UAT.
- Developed extensive SQL scripts to validate DWH on ETL processing and data mart along with various downstream systems.
- Worked with Business Intelligence tech team to map the data elements and BO Universe design process.
- Conducted various working sessions to finalize the Business Objects Reporting requirements and responsible to maintain business glossary for Business object reporting aspects.
- Supported testing team for test scenarios and data input for Customer Onboarding, Deal Booking & Cancellation, GL updates and alert process, flexible processing options including multi-currency, multi-bank and multi-lingual capabilities, BI reporting etc.
- Actively Participated in Defect Triage calls and supported.
Environment: AML, KYC, Risk Management, GAP analysis, ERP, MDM, SDLC, ETL, BI, Informatica, SAP BO, MS Project, MS Visio, Oracle, DB2, HP ALM, CMOD, FXAT, TRAM, SWIFT Messaging.