- I am a highly personable, and collaborative servant leader, mentor, coach, and facilitator holding over 10 years of cross - industry and cross-continent experience with a strong interest to drive change through continuous improvement.
- I possess a solid understanding and experience in Agile best practices and project management methodologies, as I have served and transformed waterfall teams into embracing and practicing agile values and principles throughout all Iterations and Sprint ceremonies.
- I particularly excel in adapting to a dynamic environment with constantly changing requirements while coaching (at all levels of the organization) and developing cross-functional and self-organized teams to successful product increments and releases. Helping people and unleashing them into self-discovery has become a passion.
- What I have found most useful in my everyday life are my verbal and written communication and conflict resolution skills, which have helped me establish human connection in the workplace, while encouraging collaboration in diversity.
- Agile methodologies
- Kanban, Version one, JIRA
- Continuous Process improvement
- Stakeholder & Business Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Planning & Estimation
- Waterfall SDLC
- Change & Risk Management
- Product Roadmap
- Coaching & Training
- Scaled Agile Framework
Senior Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Serving multiple cross-functional teams; transformed 4-teams to Agile-Lean releases that enabled ‘push button’ release
- Closely work with Product Owner to understand customer needs, as well as business vision and strategy in order to prioritize, business value and product delivery.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies- the Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Review and Retrospective activities and other agile development activities (backlog refinement, release planning, writing user stories.)
- Perform Scrum Maturity assessment of the team and organization and coaching the team to continuously improve efficiency, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Support Product owner to ensure that product backlog is prioritized and aligned with the sponsor's/business executive's strategies.
- Ensure visibility of team overall progress by updating information radiators such as sprint burndown charts, team metrics, sprint backlog as well as tracking and communicating velocity.
- Coach and educate Upper Management, Development teams, and other Product Owners about the agile values, principles and best practices.
- Coordinate with other Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Product Managers, and Stakeholders across value streams to understand progress, identify and resolve impediments, dependencies, and risk that may impact successful product delivery.
- Foster close collaboration across agile teams, encourage cross training using engineering practices, TDD, pair programing and other techniques to improve cross-functionality.
- Maintain dependency board and facilitate scrum of scrums with other scrum masters to increase effectiveness, while integrating teams output and removing impediments.
- Assist other teams in their delivery of software by gradually transforming from waterfall to agile methodologies using collaborative Kanban and Scrum Boards.
- Collaborated with stakeholders to understand business problem statements and convert them into user stories.
- Articulated product vision and user stories in a way clearly understandable to development teams.
- Managed backlog of user stories for two products simultaneously. Established user story acceptance criteria and refined stories with Scrum teams.
- Applied Agile methods and processes to promote a disciplined and transparent project management process.
- Collaborated with the team to generate and establish a working agreement that influenced positive and productive environment
- Facilitated Daily scrum (stand-up), release and sprint planning sessions, Sprint review (demo), Sprint retrospective and ensured that all participants understood each ceremony’s purpose and kept to the time-box
- Ensured teams had clearly defined Definition of Ready (DOR) and Definition of Done (DOD) and ensured the outcome of retrospectives were implemented towards continuous improvement.
- Facilitated crucial conversations with teams when conflict resolution opportunities arose and empowered the teams to self-organize.
- Successfully coached and mentored two cross-functional development teams through transition from waterfall to agile environment
- Acted as a buffer between the team and process overhead; so each team member can focus on the timely delivery of software
- Utilized Kanban task board to visualize workflow thus improving productivity and efficiency
- Ensured team understood the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items and achieved this through supporting Product owner in product and user story road mapping, and acceptance criteria .
- Built and utilized reporting systems to keep customers and management in loop with progress, risks and roadblocks.
- Developed and maintained a solid partnership with key project and business stakeholders and work collaboratively towards a common goal, while gaining an expert understanding of the business requirements, measures, and risks & controls for the improvement.
- Led the team to deliver on their commitments, ensured work was delivered on time with quality; ensured the software stack integrates with lead improvement in the DevOps toolset
- Performed Scrum Maturity assessment of the team and organization. Educating and coaching the team to continuously improve efficiency, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization