- Diligent and self - motivated Scrum Master professional with more than 8 years of experience in Business Analysis, Process Improvement, Project Management and Procurement as well as successfully leading small to mid-sized projects and supporting several programs at different capacities.
- Leverage technology, business administration, branding, and financial industry expertise to collaborate with other departments and senior management to drive project success, delivering to end-users, and ensuring overall program success using strong organizational, analytical, communication, and multicultural & collaboration skills.
- Strong requirements engineering skills - gathering, analysis, and documentation
- Expert skill in business process documentation and analysis - AS IS and TO BE using models such as UML
- Experienced stakeholder identification and management - both at junior and senior levels
- Experienced in the facilitation of workshops and one to one meetings
- Proficient in the use of all MS office packages including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, MS Access, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Skills in the identification and management of Risks, Issues, Dependencies, and Assumptions
- Good experience in the management of project milestones
IT Tools & Practices: CAPPM | MS Suite | MS Project | Trello | Finacle | MS Visio | Jira | Service Now| SAP Ariba | SQL| Agile/Waterfall Methodology
Business Analyst/Scrum Master
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Elicitation and documentation of requirements - functional and non-functional - from the relevant stakeholders
- Document product backlogs and user stories guided by acceptance criteria and obtaining documentation signoff.
- Interface with end-users and project business sponsors to determine, document, and obtain signoff on business requirements.
- Establish effective and collaborative project teams, facilitate/coordinate project work within and across business units, partner with technical project lead as appropriate, ensure project deadlines are met and results are achieved as designed.
- Modeling and creation of TO BE business processes using standards such as the UML
- Development, documentation, and analysis of AS-IS processes for the business
- Facilitation of meetings and workshops with stakeholders in order to reach a common agreement with requirements
- Coordination and creation of UAT test scripts
- Preparation and facilitation of plans and materials liaising with the relevant stakeholders
- Helping the team understand the importance of agile environment and its processes.
Junior Business Analyst
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Business process analysis and modeling - ‘AS IS’ and ‘TO BE’ processes
- Requirements gathering and documentation at both high and detailed levels
- Effectively managed stakeholders (developers, testers, etc) and the business expectations
- Assisted the facilitation of Workshops and one on one interviews
- Assisted with the UAT preparation and execution exercises
- Produced weekly progress reports for the team managers
- Captured actions during meetings, assigned ownership and followed up on the owners to ensure speedy resolution
- Monitored project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports & recommending actions.
- Daily Management of the Project Management Office needs.
- Assisted the Project Manager in monitoring project milestones and phases to ensure the project is on schedule.
- Assisted the Project Manager to schedule daily briefings with the client’s project leadership.
- Analyzed the status reports submitted by the various teams of consultants and prepare consolidated reports for the Team Leads, Project Manager, and Program manager for deliberation during stakeholders meetings.
- Communicated with business subject matter experts to ensure expectations are kept in line with project objectives & status.
- Coordinated stakeholders communication through shared email resource.
- Ensured projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Drove projects to successful completion (deployment,, documentation, support) while working within the constraints and timeline.
- Facilitated the project closure meetings between the development team, the SMEs, and stakeholders from the client.
- Solicited supplier bids and managed vendor relationships effectively
Credit Analysis and Risk Management Officer
- Designed and coordinated the implementation of Oceanic Bank’s microfinance downscaling operations
- Designed various loan/credit products for customers of the bank
- Initiated credit appraisals, credit analysis and facility monitoring.
- Assisted the Head of the Department to approve disbursement of loans
- Monitored to ensure that all repayment of credit facilities was met as at when due
- Critically involved in designing and negotiating collaborative high impact and profitable credit facility projects between the bank and state governments, this includes:
- Delta State Oceanic Microfinance Scheme
- Partnership of Women Agricultural Finance with Confidential - Non-Governmental Organization Programme
- Oceanic Northern Agricultural Programme
Collateral and Procurement Lead
- Identified and facilitated strategic Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives for the bank line with set CSR objectives
- Ensured all CSR projects are executed within the allocated budget.
- Coordinated extensive employee volunteerism and charitable program through the ‘Ecobank Cares; initiative that involves hundreds of Ecobank employees annually.
- Facilitate the bank’s corporate events and work in a collaborative and integrated manner with other units to ensure that a high-quality event/ program are consistently delivered.
- Managed brand presence at events especially in relation to that of competitors to gain strategic advantage.
- Collateral - Custodian of the Ecobank brand, Brand Wealth and Equity.
- Rapid and timely deployment of brand materials to branches, zones, events or wherever needed.
- Effective procurement and distribution of corporate gifts, Brand icons and accessories
- Effective pre and post event analysis.