- Over twenty - five years’ experience in Information Technology as a system administrator, system support analyst, application analyst system analyst, database administrator, and implementation analyst
- Over fifteen years’ experience with software implementations, identifying application issues, and as a trainer.
- Over ten years’ experience with epic migrations, Experience with sprint planning and daily stand
- Experience with Agile, LEAN (LMS), and Scrum methodologies; Ability to develop test criteria, methods, and protocols ver fifteen years’ with Oracle and SQL; ability to describe complex technical concepts and ideas in non-technical terms skilled in developing operational workflows; self-disciplined with unparalleled remote abilities; skilled facilitated self- motivated, with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and/or part of a team. Flexible with a “can do” attitude and the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
- Cerner Pharmnet, Cerner Millennium, Cerner Core, Cerner Support Tools Scheduling, XR Clinical Reporting, Power Chart, Ambulatory, Registration/Scheduling
- Patient Accounting, ESH, Preferences, Bedrock/DCP tools, Reporting/CC, charge build, mPages, Rules; PowerPlans/Orders, EHR/EMR Electronic Systems
- Soarian Clinical/ Financials, SMS, McKesson, Siemens Invision/ OAS Gold, Surgical Information Systems (SIS), Analytics, SIS Web, HRIS System
- EPIC Modules - Willow (Inpatient and/or Outpatient) - Pharmacy, Stork, ASAP, OP-Time/Anesthesia, Cadence, Cerner, Medhost EDIS, CPOE
- Power Plans, ITIL v3, Power Notes, Power Forms, Active Directory, Ambulatory, EPIC Modules, VMWare, Jira, Allscripts ED, Lawson Supply Chain
- Charge Master, TracCore, Perfusion software, Material Management, Service Desk, Remedy, Service Now, Ivanti, Tableau, JIRA, JAMA, Crystal Reports
- Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle, MS SQL Server. Patient Management, EAD, Microsoft Office, Visio, Workday, FA Indus, Compass, SAP CPT Coding
- ICD-9/ICD-10, Medical Terminology, Medical Transcription, OSCHER & JCAHO Regulations, HIPPA Rules and Regulations.
Sr. Business Project Analyst
Confidential, Baton Rouge, LA
- Execute business critical operational reports to identify & interpret trends, research anomalies, and support business operations. Communicate findings in a clear and concise format
- Identify, plan and implement operational improvements to achieve organizational efficiency and quality improvement goals
- Design and maintain performance, reports, metrics analysis and key indicators
- Creates databases and queries for KPI results and analysis
- Conduct end-user training on process-mapping
- Develops, updates, and analyzes metrics used to determine operational performance, staffing needs, productivity, or other measures deemed valuable to an organization.
- Use Agile, LEAN (LMS), and Scrum methodologies
- Work with a cross functional team to address business problems through implementation of efficient future state designs
- Collect, monitor, and analyze process metrics to identify trends and opportunities for potential improvement
- Design and execute business process improvement studies, including collecting and analyzing relevant data, interviewing personnel, researching best practices and relevant benchmarks, analyzing costs and benefits of alternatives, and formulating and presenting recommendations.
- Conduct comparative process assessments to identify opportunities for increased standardization, knowledge transfer of best practices, and potential workload sharing
- Responsible for portfolio-level reporting, audits, and metrics such as earned value, velocity, burn-down, and ad-hoc reporting
- Utilize strong functional/technical knowledge of and expertise with relevant systems/applications
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
Business Process Analyst
Confidential, New Orleans, LA
- Provided day to day support of University Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) module/system to include business processes, security and reporting.
- Possessed a basic understanding of the process improvement methodology
- Follow the pre-established guides and templates in order to perform basic process mapping
- Used collected information to formulate a list of opportunities for improvement based on indicated pain points
- Conducted training sessions for stake-holders on business process
- Analyzed and thought critically during follow up sessions to properly formulate appropriate questions for stakeholders in order to identify pain points
- Assisted with training sessions for other business process analysts as well as IT staff
- Developed creative recommendations for process improvements based on knowledge and experience Identified inconsistencies regarding document storage and implements appropriate remedies to ensure the integrity of the master documentation
- Other duties as assigned
Sr. System Application Analyst
Confidential, Westfield, IN
- Supported EHR applications such as Cerner Millennium, Cerner Core, Scheduling, XR Clinical Reporting, Power Chart, and Surgical Information Systems (SIS).
- Identified database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Maintained database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- Prepared new users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems.
- Maintained the integrity and security of a database, including quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Supported the reporting operations, recognizing that user areas run most reports themselves, to include write (as needed/requested) reports, ran standard reports, and supported scheduled reports, and ran month-end, year-end reports
- Reviewed data workflow as necessary, provide workflow analysis, and suggest changes to design when necessary, to assist in full utilization of the software application and features for the client environment
- Relayed pertinent information regarding projects in a professional and timely to the client and management when necessary
- Managed and maintained crystal report writing and/or modifications