I am interested in a challenging position in Project Management, Business system analysis, Business process transformation and system implementation where I can leverage 20 years of experience in IT. I am strong in the design and development of ERP, SCM & CRM applications.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Leading the Business process transformation team, Scrum sprint planning, develop user stories, use cases, product backlog enhancements, collecting the user stories/ business requirements, Certified with Agile as Scrum master. Conducting business scope meeting, workshop and mock/UAT testing. Able to do Customer Interaction on business model and business presentation, Demo, CRP, UAT and POC. Prepared FIT Gap Analysis, AS - IS, TO-BE process, prepared functional specification and detail technical design. Managed the team with developers, QA and unit testing in on site & off shore for the critical issues escalation and delivering the optimal solutions.
- Knowledge in Cross functional flow, Business process redesign, Solution Architect, Gap analysis, workaround customization. Worked with SOX compliance and interim audit team. Created Functional Design MD50, High Level Process Design BP70, Gather Business Requirements RD50, Business Requirement Mapping BR30 & BR100.
- Knowledge in Implementation methodology -Agile Scrum & Waterfall process, Oracle AIM method, Implementation wizard, iSetup. Experience in Six Sigma & DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analysis, Improve and Control) process and B2B integration. Worked with Salesforce, Netsuite & Oracle Support on TAR, Bug, Patch and Enhancement.
Functional: SFDC CPQ (Configure, Price & Quote), Netsuite Cloud ERP, Oracle Cloud EBS Apps R12 (12.1.3), 11i
Quote to Cash: Opportunity, Quotes, Sales motion, Guided Selling, Supply chain, OM, Shipping, Configure to order, ATO, PTO, kit, OTM, Drop shipments, Demand pull, Advanced Pricing - multi price lists, Sales agreements, price break, modifiers and qualifiers, discounts, promotions, sale and dynamic pricing engine, ECCN, HTS COO and RoHS export trade compliance, Purchasing, P2P, AP automation, Netsuite /Concur integration, iProcurement, iSupplier and ASN.
Distribution/Manufacturing: Multi Org Inventory, lot/serial genealogy, NPI Configure Items, model, option items, service & warranty items. BOM bill of materials (ATO, PTO, planning bill), Routing, ASCP, Global order promising, demand planning, Demantra, Forecasting, MDS, MRP, planner workbench, WIP discrete jobs, WMS, OSFM, quality, Project Manufacturing, Std/Average costing, Assembly cost roll-ups, Financials (GL, AR, AP, FA, EAM, OFSA & Cash).
CRM Services: Install Base, Customer, Contracts, Depot Repair, RMA), Implementation Wizard, iStore, Workflow, Self Service Web Applications, Clarify (Web Client) and Siebel (iService & iSales). Oracle Projects, Project Manufacturing, Projects Portal, Project Billing, Project Costing, Project Management with MS Integration, Capital Projects, Invoice Generation, Create Baseline Budgets, T&L and Resource Management.
PROFESSIONAL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
BSA/ IT Business Applications
- Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price & Quote) Quote-to-Cash, Sales automation, Opportunity/ Quote Integrating the Sales process to Oracle Cloud Financial system for Sales Orders. Quoting process for Cloud Technology NPI products, bundle, standalone, service, subscription renewals, and legacy products.
- Sales regions based capacity approval rules, discount approvals, product validation rules, New Product enablement of sales motions for country, currency specific cost.
- Opportunity, service cloud, multi price points, pricing/discount approvals, License fulfillment systems, prepaid, billing, future payments, Professional service Org (PSO) project, Conga CLM Order documents, Legal agreements/ contracts.
- Leading the Scrum team, Sprint planning, daily Scrum, dashboard, retrospective, user stories, backlog grooming, collecting the user stories/ scope mapping. Coordinating demo, UAT testing and PRD deployment.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
BSA/ IT Business Applications
- Quote to Cash, Netsuite Cloud ERP & SFDC CPQ (Configure, Price & Quote) Integrating the Sales technology to Netsuite Financial Cloud ERP system for Quoting Core, bundle NPI new & legacy products.
- Leads, Opportunity, service cloud, multiple price points/discount approvals, one-time discounts, co-term, true-up, up-sell, cross-sell, support and subscription renewals & upgrades.
- Contact accounts, Installment billing, future payments, Financial force (FF) Professional service agreements (PSA) project, Zoura/RevPro 606 integration, Sabrix tax calculation, CLM, smart contracts.
- Leading the Scrum team, Sprint planning, daily Scrum, dashboard, retrospective, backlog grooming, collecting user stories/ scope mapping, Atlassian Jira & Confluence case review.
- Conducting SIT, mock/UAT testing and Business Transformation/ Change management process.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
BSA/ IT Business Partnership
- Enable the system for Quote-to-cash, lead, opportunity, service cloud, co-term, true-up, up-sell, cross-sell and subscription renewals.
- Supply chain, IFRS15/ASC606 Revenue GAPP guidelines: Zoura/RevPro cloud implementation, Quote, NPI, Multiple price book, Order processing, fulfillment, service, RevPro Revenue recognition, ARCS, POB Performance Obligations, SSP allocation, VC accounting, staging process, Reclassification, Professional services projects integration with Changepoint billing for Bundle, Data center, IoT, MCS, HP-OEM, oXya and Pentaho products. Global/multi-currency implementation and Periodic accruals and month end close process.
- Leasing management system IFRS16 guidelines as Lessee/Lessor for equipment/ property lease and integrate with Oracle cloud AR/AP/GL. CLM smart contracts, converting unstructured data to contract compliance for Legal, Sales, Procurement, Supplier, and Lease contracts. Leading the Scrum team, Sprint planning, daily Scrum, dashboard, retrospective, user stories, backlog grooming, collecting the user stories/ scope mapping, Atlassian Jira case review. Conducting CRP and mock/UAT testing.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Agile Scrum, Oracle Cloud ERP & SFDC CPQ (Configure, Price & Quote, Financial Force - Enable the system for Quote-to-cash to generate hybrid /mixed quote, lead, opportunity, partner community, service cloud, asset management lookup, co-term, true-up, up-sell, cross-sell, renewal and upgrade contracts management.
- Quote, Order, fulfillment, Service contract, AR auto-accounting, invoicing pre-processor, accounting rules, RevPro Revenue recognition, ASC 606/GAPP guidelines, Performance Obligations, SSP allocation, ARCS, multiple sub-ledge accounting, Reclassification, Professional & al services projects AP Invoice integration with OpenAir/Concur, SaaShr billing integration with Workforce Ready/central, TRR revenue recognition with OnTrack & KnowledgePass and Flexara license management system.
- Periodic accruals and month end close process.
- Conducting daily Scrum, Sprint planning, use cases, product backlog enhancements, backlog grooming, collecting the user stories/ business requirements, Atlassian Jira case review.
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
Business Systems Analyst
- Salesforce SteelBrick CPQ (Configure, Price & Quote), Oracle Application R12 (12.1.3) EBS suite, Oracle Cloud ERP & Netsuite Cloud. Enable for Quote-to-cash to generate hybrid /mixed quote, Lead, Opportunity, Partner community, Service & asset cloud, subscription renewal, channel & disti, payment terms, tax, legal contract, asset management lookup, NSP approval matrix, pre-configure bundle & wrapper bundle, product/pricing rules, SKU proliferation/rationalization, product optimization and compliance check in multiple process stages.
- Supply Chain,P2P, NPI, OM order processing, Inventory planning, defaulting warehouse/ mapping, consigned inventory, OTM, AP invoice automation, Openair/Netsuite consolidated billing systems, Concur integration, 3PL fulfillment for configuration base model, allocation for RMA & upgrades, AR RevPro Revenue recognition, ASC 605/FASB regulations, Allocation, Carveout, BRM, Xactly billing/ sales commission, splits criteria and product licensing AIWS. ARCS
- Supported period close process, Rev/COGS analysis, marginal, P&L and management reporting.
- Atlassian Jira Scrum board, use case, gap & impact analysis for downstream system and preparing BRD. Certified with Agile as Scrum master. unit testing, UAT, support, validation with business requirements and user .
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Oracle Solution Architect/BSA/ PM
- Oracle Application R12 (12.1.3) EBS (ASCP, MRP, Forecasting, Inventory, PO, OM, WIP, Costing, BOM & Eng). Salesforce Opportunity & Quotes, Financial Force. Supply Chain, Manufacturing, OM, Standard, Try & Buy, Advance Replacement, RMA, Prebuild, POC order types, Advance Pricing - Multiple price lists, Sales agreements, Price break, modifiers and qualifiers, Standard & Contract PO, AVL, Sourcing Rules, CTO model /options, NPI, ECO release process, Discrete work orders WIP, Serial transaction and track genealogy, Inventory Turn, Purchase Price Variance and On-Time Delivery and Demand Priority. ASCP & Forecasting - corporate & sales PSI Forecast upload into oracle via interface from SFDC. MDS collective demand, horizontal planner workbench, supply/demand netting, tracking, supplier forecast, historical usage, forecast accuracy/ consumption, What-IF simulation, and unique parts planning. Responsible for the analysis, design, requirement collection, setup, configuration, process improvement, change management, designed business procedure and solution architect. Interact with cross-functional business team.
Confidential, Mt View, CA
Oracle Solution Architect/BSA
- Oracle Application R12 (12.1.3) e-Business Suite (WIP, Costing, ASCP, Inventory, BOM & Eng). Supply Chain & Manufacturing
- Discrete work orders WIP, Lot based transaction/ track genealogy. in-house & contract mfg, wafer & die bank yield, custom ordering, New product release, BOM Config, ATO/PTO model, Mfg and planning bills, routing and OSP process, put-away receiving Inspections, assembly cost rollups, deferred COGs and burdened cost.
- ASCP & Forecasting - monthly channel forecast upload into Oracle via Interface from SFDC, Jira system for use case.
- Dynamic plan generation, forecast consumption /simulation and planning time fence control.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, requirement collection, gap analysis, designed business procedure and solution architect. Interact with cross-functional teams.
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
- Oracle Application 11.5.5/ R12 (12.1.1) EBS (OM, Shipping, Adv. Pricing, AR, Service Contract, Inventory, PO, BOM & NPI Workflow).
- Responsible for all Corporate Revenue forecasting, and to integrate all 24 Trimble global organizations.
- Revenue & COGS classification project: Managed the IT project, to identify the inconsistencies in accounting rule for parts across the orgs. It became critical for all BU controllers to review the revenue.
- Designed the business process for item and product BOM from agile to oracle.
- And all the down-stream process, GOP, repairs, RMA, service orders, shipping, service contracts and invoicing. RevPro -Revenue allocation project:
- Automated all revenue calculations, linking and analysis for fair value (VSOE and ESP).
- Designed the RevPro to pull in real-time transactional data from sales orders, invoices and service contracts.
- Trimble adopted EITF 08-1, a new revenue recognition standard.
- RevPro solution will help to bring down the manual effort tremendously, integrate fair value (FV) analysis, 08-1 allocation and period close process.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
BSA/Oracle Solution Architect
- Oracle Application R12 (12.1.1) e-Business Suite (OM, Shipping, Install Base, Service Contract, Inventory, PO, Forecasting, ASCP, Collaborative Plan, iSupplier portal, BOM, WIP, Discrete Mfg & Cost). Automate AP invoicing, PO sourcing rules, ASL, OTM, ASN receiving, associate contract manufacturer, transfer from source system to ASCP instance, review supplier capacity, release the horizontal plan, review the planner work bench, release & track WIP, global order processing, adv replacement, consignment, evaluation, field spares (FRU), repairs and non-revenue POS. Mergers & Acquisitions with Integration plan, transfer contract (partial), service contract update with instance details, buy-sell plan and track RMA, split the product line and forecast plan. Prepared the change management for OM, shipping and Mfg. Responsible for the M & A analysis, design, global support.
Confidential, Camarillo, CA
Oracle Functional Consultant
- Oracle Application R12 (12.0.6) EBS (OM, Shipping, OTM, WMS, BOM, WIP, Discrete Mfg & Cost). SKU based order processing channel, disti, retail, web, high volume, drop ship, supply to order (back to back), key customer orders (KCO), sales & global blanket agreements, create releases. ATP rules/ data collections, defining picking rules. Integrating shipping executions with WMS, grants, roles, networks, WMS pick load, wave pick, generate task, assign task, mobile pick, pack & ship, pick slip grouping rules, generate LPN, container loading, OTM regions & zones, transit times, process deliveries, in/ outbound logistics release pick waves), material workbench, kitting, dock door to staging lane assignments, move order grouping for deliveries, interfaces with 3PL systems Pramid WMS, Codesoft and Cubiscan systems.