- Hands - on Technology Leader with extensive account and program management experience across Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, IT and HR. Expert HCM Functional/Analyst, having demonstrated multiple end to end implementations & support of Workday in Core HCM, Time, Absence management, Compensation, Performance, Benefits, Recruiting, and Talent management. Domain understanding across Finance, Healthcare, Insurance and Manufacturing industries.
- Highly motivated team player who is equally competent to work as an individual contributor demonstrating excellent Interpersonal and Customer Relational, Excellent Communication, Organizational, Analytical & Presentation Skills.
- Expertise as a lead HCM Functional/Analyst in multiple end to end implementations and Workday Functional/ Reporting/Validation and Production Support of Workday in Core HCM, Time, Absence management, Compensation, Performance, Benefits, Recruiting, and Talent management.
- Worked in design and development of EIB, Studio, PICOF, Core Connectors, DT and Report Builder.
- Hands on experience in inbound/ outbound integrations using core connector, Workday studio, managing business processes, working with EIB, report writer, creating calculated fields, custom reports, XML, XPATH and XSLT.
- Worked extensively on Payroll Interfaces and have designed and developed integrations in both Workday Studio and EIB.
- Involved in transformation of XML into XSLT for presenting data for different web Services.
- Good understanding of Integrations including Web Services, SaaS, Workday Architecture, Business Process Framework.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent Interpersonal and Customer Relational Skills, Proven Communication, Organizational, Analytical, Presentation Skills, and Leadership Qualities.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Result Oriented & Problem Solving
- Business Process Optimization
- Excellent Communication
- Technology Leadership
- Technical Writer
- Strong Project Management
- Scrum Master
- Team Management
- Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Workday Integrations
- Business Analysis
- Highly Analytical
- Lead Functional Analysis
- Quick Learner
- Networking & Relationship Mgmt
- Financial Acumen
- Problem Solver
- PMBOK, MSF, AIM, UML, Catalyst, SCRUM, PMO, Agile/SAFE, Portfolio, Program and Project Management, WebEx, Smartsheet, 6Sigma, ALM
- MS Office, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, MS TFS, Office 365, Lync, HP PPM, ADP, Clarity, COGNOS BI, TM1, INSIGHT, Concur, HP ALM.
- Oracle HCM, MS, Java, Oracle PPM r13 Oracle Cloud, Hyperion EPM (HFM), Service Now, Jira.
- Workday HCM, SaaS, SFTP, SDLC, Web Services, .NET, SQL 2012, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Hybrid Cloud. Microsoft Dynamics® CRM (Azure), MS CRM XRM, .NET Framework, SAP HCM, SAP ERP, Informatica, Web logic, Salesforce, Business Intelligence, Metadata, CMDB, Analytics, PEGA.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
- Led different projects including implementation of Workday from Lawson for US and Canada, APAC Workday implementation, SAP Ariba procurement software, Payroll providers, different Benefit service providers, and corporate social responsibility platform.
- Involved in Workday implementation from SuccessFactors for Europe.
- Led Year-end activities like Open Enrollment and Workday release management.
- As part of Year-end process created strategy along with consolidated task list.
- Drafted Year-End process documentation which would be reference point for reviewing all Year-end activities.
- Review of all Year-end activities coordinating with Integration and Configuration team. Followed by peer reviews with Compensation, Payroll, Recruiting, HR and Benefits team.
- Scheduled regular status update meetings and monitored project status. Provided detail update to higher management.
- Worked on Functional specifications and design configuration. Created data flow diagrams for HCM Workday Business Processes and worked on Workday Compensation and Payroll.
- Converted Business Objects reports and Tableau Dashboards to Workday Prism Analytics Reports using workday tools.
- Created Functional Specification documents. Drafted data process flow with detailed Visio flows
- Played important role with data handling while working on Data conversion for APAC countries while implemented Workday
- Participated in the configuration work as needed to support new and existing functionality.
- Coordinated with Workday implementation for Retail and Warehouse employees. Also, with rollout of workday implementation of different departments in specific region.
- Worked with Data conversion and sun setting legacy system.
- Drafted and uploaded documentation related to work as part of every project implementation on SharePoint was done.
- Responsible for developing functional specifications for inbound and outbound interfaces to and from Workday, Kronos and other third-party systems. Developed, designed, and implemented standard operating procedures
- Evaluated Workday functionality with respect to business requirements for new system initiative.
- Worked on data conversion. Reviewed and coordinated data loading and data mapping. EIB and iLoads for different data conversions like HR data, composite assets, pay data, bank accounts and journal entries.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Supported the New Hire and HR Services teams with HRIS system-related issues, questions and concerns relative to executing transactions (employee lifecycle day-to-day questions and issues from HR Services)
- Identified HRIS-related training opportunities and partners with respective teams to create training material and train internal HR teams
- Detected and strategized on business process improvement opportunities and creates proposals outlining current, future state and benefit of change. Partners with Senior HRIS Administrator to execute implementation plans.
- Generated and produced data audit reports to identify data quality and integrity discrepancies and works with the Senior HRIS Administrator, HR Services Manager, HR Services Lead and HRBPs to qualify issues and determine next steps for corrections
- Served as a subject matter expert for HR modules to the global organization, including Core HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Recruiting, Position Management, Organization structures, Security, and Reporting,
- Contributed to the planning, execution and ongoing improvements of HR systems by gathering and maintaining global business requirements
- Worked with complex EIBs to load employee data including organization structure, jobs and hire records.
- Created various EIB integrations using Workday templates and engaged in validating and customizing BP's for Integrations.
- Worked with various facets of Financials including: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, as well as facets of Procurement including Suppliers, Invoices, and Accounts Payable.
- Worked on Financials setup.
- Created composite Reporting for combining financial and HCM data in Workday to provide the power and flexibility of a spreadsheet. Done with Bank Routing Rule line has Financial Account (Bank) level information, done with related object that can connect from the Routing Rule Line to the Bank Accounts.
- Resolved critical issues and defects like data issues, integration mapping issues, discovered during integration testing including ADP, GL to PS Financial integrations, LMS, Benefit Focus, Active Directory, PICOFs, Budgeting integrations, etc in Workday sandbox.
- Involved in managing integrations between Workday and third party systems for Benefits. Maximized technological capabilities to reduce manual process.