- 12 years of total IT experience in Requirement Gathering, Design, Configuration, Development, Enhancement, Migration, Conversion, Upgrade, Support and Testing of Workday ERP Applications.
- 4+ years of experience on full cycle of Workday HCM Implementation, Version Upgrades, Review & Recommend, Security Revamp and ProductionSupport Projects.
- Great experience on Onshore & Offshore Project Models.
- Exceptional experience in Workday’s Core HR (HCM),Benefits, Compensation (Basic and Advanced), Talent and Performance Management, Absence, ESS/MSS, Recruiting, Time Tracking, Payroll, International HR.
- Experience with creating Staffing models for Supervisory Orgs, Reorganizations and business process framework, Organization Types, Organization Hierarchies,
- Experience with Workday security groups like Role based security, User based Security, Intersection, Segment based and Job based Security.
- Pretty good Understanding and hands on experience in Functional area, Domain and Business Process Security Policies.
- Good experienced in developing technical solutions for the Workday platform using EIB, Cloud Connect, Report Builder, RaaS and Web Services.
- Extensively worked on Workday application in creating reports, calculated fields, basic integrations using EIB, data conversion and Migrations.
- Workday Reporting: Monitor Business Processes (i.e. hiring), Time Clock Monitoring / Audits, Position Management, Compensation, Time Tracking, Workforce Planning and Labor Analysis.
- Pretty good Hands on experience on building custom reports Advanced Reports, Matrix Reports, Transposed Reports, Composite Reports, nBOX reports.
- Hands on experience in inbound/outbound integration Using Core Connector and EIB.
- Created Version Upgrade Plans, executed and reviewed Compare Reports, applied Upgrade Application steps, fixes and patches for the upgrade process.
- SAP HCM expertise on Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Payroll, Time Management, Learning Solutions, Compensation, Benefits and Recruitment modules.
- Worked on HPQC, ITSM, Solutions manager, Service Now, Share point and other tools to collect and track the defects during Integration and pre - production testing.
- Good working experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Good Technical, Analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving skills, Presentation and Leadership skills.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving and programming skills.
- Expertise in development, troubleshooting and testing of various software.
- Tenacious adherence to the simplicity of the user experience at all levels.
- Superior HR Business Analyst experience developing and using strategic metrics to meet company and project goals and initiatives.
- Advise and communicate with HR Connection team on updates and required changes to processes or employee data changes
- General Ultipro production training, support and reporting
- Modifying User Defined Fields for recruitment tracking testing report output and integration upload into UltiPro
- Excellent Team player with result-oriented, fast learner, excellent communication skills.
- Ability to converge technical skills and analysis methods to provide solutions to meet business needs.
- Continuously strives to cultivate technical development skills and to adapt industry best practices.
Microsoft Office Tools: Project, Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Access.
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio.
Database Management Tools: MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server 7.0, SQL Server.
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, HP ALM, Load Runner, Clear Quest, and Bugzilla.
Workday Functional: Workday HCM, Payroll, Time, Talent management, Absence management, Benefits, Staffing, Compensation, Performance, Business Processes, Condition rules, Security set ups.
Workday Reporting: Workday Standard Reports and Workday Custom Report writer, Calculated Fields, EIB.
Testing Tools: HP Quality center, QTP.
Database: DB2, Oracle 8i.SQL
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. Workday HRIS Analyst
- Understand and document workday business processes, workflows and their relationships to current and future states of processes and solutions.
- Involved in the meeting with business process owners, Subject matter experts (SME) and Security Audit team for requirements gathering.
- Independently owned the process of preparing detailed Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD).
- Created comprehensive Use Cases based on Business and Functional Requirements to include all possible scenarios.
- Configured Merit and Bonus Grids as a part of Annual Merit & Bonus processes.
- Involved in Design and configuration of Initiate Merit and Bonus Business Processes by configuring complex approval workflow and validation condition rules.
- Created Supervisory Organizations, Subordinate Supervisory Orgs, and Reorganizations, Company, Position, Locations, Cost center and Organizational Hierarchies.
- Configured and Tested Business Process and notifications in core HR: Hire, Job Change, Termination, Create Positions, Requisitions, Termination, & Contract Contingent.
- Designed and configured workday HCM & Security configuration objects like Organizations, subordinate organization, Management Hierarchies, Position, Security groups, Functional area, Domain and Business Process Security Policies and Tenant setup.
- Configured Affordable care act in Workday, generated and published 1095-C Forms.
- Creating Job Profiles, Job Families and Job Family Groups, Compensation grades and profiles for North America and global countries in foreign currencies.
- Created and documented a formal recruitment process
- Developed and provided detailed metrics, reporting and analytics to senior management.
- Built industry standard reports like AdvancedReports, MatrixReports, Calculated Fields, Conditions and Eligibility Rules that applies to the parameters of the report.
- Creating and maintaining custom dash boards and Worklets.
- Managing security set-ups for users and roles.
- Worked on created several Adhoc custom advanced reports as a part of data validation and testing.
- Liaise with HR, Payroll, other internal departments and third party vendors and developed test plans and test scenarios for Functional, End to End, System integration, User Acceptance and Parallel Acceptance testing
- Helped team in functional configuration and technical integration of the Workday application.
Sr. Workday HRIS Analyst
- Understanding of quality control processes, procedures and standards for Workday developments.
- Setting in on design section and configuration of WD to the business process or requirement.
- Collaborated with key business partners to determine ongoing recruitment needs.
- Worked with Business Process and Configurations of the Compensation, Payroll, Talent Management, Recruiting and Benefits and have thorough understanding of pulling information to the report.
- Update business requirements, create and implement UAT test plans for small enhancement project for applicant recruitment reporting.
- Worked on creating Job profiles which includes compensation eligibility rules and compensation plans.
- Conducting recruiting by application tracking system.
- Built and managed security related to integrations in the Cloud using Calculated Fields, EIB, Document Transformation, Studio, Workday Connecter, XML, XSLT, and Web Services technologies.
- Worked on testing the data and security issues with the data from the reporting prospective.
- Created calculated fields to be used in custom reports to pull data in to Workday report.
- Developed several Advanced and Matrix Dashboard reports as per business needs.
- Lead offshore QA team in Integration testing, functional system test execution and work with business to identify UAT users, present the kick-off, and support in all project phases.
- Created test scenarios for testing all in scope Business Processes like Hire, Job Change, Promote, Transfer, Terminate, Compensation changes, Employee Self Service process, Manager Self-service processes, etc.
- Worked with creation of Supervisory Organizations, Reorganizations, Subordinate Supervisory Orgs and Organizational Hierarchies Locations, Positions, Cost center, Cost center hierarchies.
- Extensively worked with SMEs to configure the environments with all the business needed application configurations and setups.
- Configured and tested Workday Compensation including Packages, Salary & Hourly Plans, Bonus, merit plan and Commission Plans.
- Worked on different data sources in order to match requirements in Workday Reporting.
- Designed, developed and implemented new and enhanced interfaces (Workday HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, Benefits) with other internal and external systems.
- Development and implementation of the Workday HCM Integrations deployment using Studio, EIB, Cloud Connectors and Document Transforms.
- Worked reporting for Headcount, Compensation, Talent Management, Recruiting, Benefits, Payrolls, and Business Reports etc.
- Hands on experience in creating Complex integrations through Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) such as Manage Goals, Currency Conversion, Performance Review, Change Job, Create Job Profile, Previous system Compensation History.
- Performed arithmetic calculation in Matrix report for counting, averaging, summing, ranging between maximum and minimum.
- Developed Advanced Reports, Matrix Reports, Search, Trending, Transposed, Nbox and dashboards.
- Performed data conversion from PeopleSoft HCM (Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration and Time) to Workday HCM modules
- Developed, implemented and supported Integration Business Event and Workflow processes.
- Responsible for deploying the objects to Production Tenant.
- Worked with multiple system/data integrations, testing, data migration and conversion during implementation, and while delivering enhancement and optimization services.
- Documentation of standard processes and procedures and preparation for Gold Build&Go-live.
- Participated in Workday communities to remain connected with Workday and Customers.
- Conducted defect review/status meeting related to Annual Bonus, Merit processes and configured and tested the business process configurations for Propose Merit and Propose Bonus business processes.
- Responsible for conducting weekly meetings with stakeholders and production group in order to meet milestones and highlight areas of concern.
- Worked on several complex calculated fields like extract Single Instances, extract Multi Instances, Lookup Related Values, Evaluate expression, True or False Conditions, Arithmetic Calculation, Formatting date fields etc.
- Types of data sources worked on All Workers, Supervisory Organization, Cost Center, Position Management, Indexed Workers, My Direct Reports, etc.
- Helped client with New Version release integrations testing and modifications required as a part of Production support activity
- Designed and tested Studio integrations for following vendors:
- Vangauard 401k Elections inbound
- International Compensation inbound.
- Active Directory Integrations
- Skill port (Training/Certifications inbound)
- Implemented Software Quality Assurance development policies, test procedures and testing methodologies, wrote Test Plans according to Business Specifications and design documents.
- Clarified QA team issues and Reviewed test plans to make sure that all requirements will be covered in scripts and tested properly in P1, P2 & P3 phases of Project.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Workday HRIS Analyst
- Managed all areas of Benefits Administration, Employee Relations, Payroll, Compensation (benchmarking) Performance management, Training and Development, Annual mandated reporting/compliance and all day to day human resources management projects and administrative task.
- Project Manager implementation of Workday HCM to ADP Workforce Now
- Recruitment - Managed recruiting teams (SLA’s), Full cycle recruitment management and execution, lead all HR operations and US and Global meetings, provide career development plans (I am a Certified Career Coach)
- Partnered with senior managers, business heads, functional heads, and stakeholder to drive and enable sustainable business performance, talent acquisition (project management optimization and attrition)
- Change Management project manager for all new year end and mid-year initiatives, diversity, HRIS, Talent Acquisition, Performance management and Compensation. Managed data transfer reports, design of system functionally, self-service - multi business system mergers, updated project goals, reports, and timelines for HRIS change management.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a high-performance culture. Assisted Legal Department and Head of Human Resources with Labor Relations Programs - unions and Labor Relations Negotiations and contracts
- Demonstrated diversity measures progress managed outstanding (hard to fill) requisitions
- Managed reporting and compliance - EEO, ensured legal compliance with all applicable local state and federal employment laws, including but not limited to FLSA, FMLA, ADA, and AA. Assured FCC and OFCCP(Guidelines) were followed
- Processed General Ledger (NetSuite) transactions, Expense report management and Time & Attendance
- Managed and processed all areas of compensation and payroll from system design; calculation, entering of data, and finally, ensuring that supporting records are accurately maintained. Maintained payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures. Work with Controller to ensure appropriate oversight and reporting. Assisted in the financial planning and forecasting process to develop and implement a sound budget/forecast for the Global Payroll function.
- Developed and implemented new health care plans for Annual Enrollment, disability, and retirement organizational changes in accordance to statistical research/reporting analysis. Provided training and strategic oversight for all associated functions regarding payroll in accordance with departmental and company procedures, corporate policies, and state and federal regulations and statutes.
- Managed GHR initiatives and Projects - ETR; Annual Comp Review; P4P, Climate survey; Six Sigma methodology to streamline processes, manage attrition total, headcount reporting, and quarterly forecast analysis. Managed complex global human resources projects and identified gaps, directed, and implemented changes necessary to cover risk, streamlined processes, and assure data integrity