- Over 7 years experience in change and release management focused in Energy, Healthcare, Telecom and logistic sector.
- Liaison between teh business and developers to release and deploy of solution. Received over 9 Performance s.
- With a client focused, proactive, hardworking, and a results - oriented demeanor.
Confidential, MD, USA
Release Manager/ Business Analyst
- Release & deployement: Plan teh release windows and cycles across a portfolio Manage risks and resolves issues dat effect release scope, schedule and quality in agile environment.
- Communicate, Negotiate and Coordinate enterprise migration project plan and content and effort based on commitement and changes
- Stonge followup with stakeholders for release schedule and ensure teh readiness of environments integration for execution of testing to production environment.
- Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges integration of Oracle, ITIL & HP systems with ServiceNow.
- Business Analyst: Gather teh requirements for changes, define user stories and acceptance criteria. Created mokups, work with developers for design and product implementation. Managed service request, pending service requests, third party applications and operating system updates, created QA plans, performed UAT.
- Completely product ownership from idea to delivery and respobsile for after warrenty. Hypercare support to end users. Priorotiz escalated issues.
Confidential, MD, USA
Business Analyst May
- Design, Testing, Execution & Resolution: Performed UAT (User Acceptance Testing), regression & post deployment testing to ensure best quality system development. Triaged tickets and change requests to minimize teh error. Performed data analysis to evaluate gaps and summarize in a report.
- Managed Services: Using ServicNow incident handling, triage tickets, track teh open issues, resolved on priority bases, maintained close coordination with end users, break fix and change requests, user autherntication and end user .
- Data Analysis: check database on SQL and data Analysis of system availability, reported and resolved issues, team and departmental performance.
- Release & deployment: Helped in deployment of release in Agile for ontime delivery of solution.
Associate Business Analyst
- Requirement & Implementation: Organized JAD sessions, assisted teh production team for requirement gathering from business users, halped in various analysis, created flow diagram and draft of requirement document. Extracted reports and analysis of data as manager requirements. Participated in BPMS (Business Process Management System) overlook, perceived glitches and errors and to concern team for fix teh issues
- QA Testing: Conducted Regression and User Acceptance Testing according to test cases, reported cosmetic errors and retest.
- Monitoring & Support Services: Monitor application and system for optimal performance and issues. Followed up each task and break fix reported by user through IMS (Incident management System).
Lead Business Analyst
- Project Management: Execution of strategic goals by Innovative Process optimization. Lead cost efficient projects with Engineering, Human Resources, Marketing and Administration. All phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Agile.
- Requirement and Implementation: Requirement gatheird and translate requirement business to technical and vice versa. Created mockup and implemented business modeling. Wrtite Product requirements document.
- Testing: Created test cases and performed regression testing.
- Process & performance Improvement: Optimized teh existing processes through open sessions with end users and senior management for Human resources projects and improved teh KPIs.
- Manage services &: Provided to end user for new implemented systems and handled manage services
- Policy & Procedure: Assisted with business analysis with regards to policy, process, standardization and implementation of system design and new Information Management Systems (IMS).
Microsoft Office 365, ServiceNow, Jira, GitHub, Team, CI/CD, Azure, DevOp, ITIL, agile, Data analysis, Process automation, testing, QA, SQL, Business & technical writing, Good interpersonal Communication, HP ALM, Presentation, Leadership,, Creative and Critical thinker, Self-driven, Target oriented and Active team player in teh dynamic.