- Experienced Business Analyst in Financial and Healthcare verticals seeking an opportunity to bring my expertise around requirement gathering, analysis, and recommendations to enhance and support Operations, Application & Platform Migrations for any industry.
- Over 6 Years of Experience as Business Analyst with Industry Standard SDLC methodologies like traditional Waterfall, Agile and RUP. Experience with Frameworks like Scrum, sAFE and hybrid using several Tools including VSTS and Jira.
- Conducted JAD sessions, Created UML diagrams, Process Flow charts, wrote detailed and functional requirement documents, use case documents, mockups, user roles and personas using various office tools and elaborated user stories.
- Knowledge of Banking domain (Retail, Loan Products) and Healthcare domain (Medical, Pharmacy, Payer, Claims, Provider, Customer eligibility, Client structure, Benefits and Clinical System).
- Experience with several Medicare and Medicaid projects with CMS, MMIS and Solid Knowledge of Gap Analysis, Risk Analysis, and Impact Analysis.
- Experience with HIPPA ANSI X12 837, 4010&5010 and various EDI Codes like 834, 837, 270, 271, 275, 276, 277, 278, 835, 811 and 820.
- Experience with data modeling and configuration.
- Ability to write SQL queries and use tools like MySQL Workbench or other comparable tools to pull and summarize data.
- Solid Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, and MS Power Point.
- Experience with various EMR and EHRs.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Identified Claims Management workflows, business rules and developed flow charts and activity diagrams.
- Participated in Billing System Process Flow analysis and identified revisions to the billing system documentation.
- Conducted JAR and Requirement work sessions to capture inputs from Subject Matter Experts. Performed Gap Analysis.
- Created artifacts like High Level Requirements, Detailed Level Requirements and Traceability Matrices
- Hands on experience in Prior Authorization, Utilization and Formulary Management
- Worked with product owner for Sprint planning, Review and Backlog refinements.
- Facilitated estimation of User Stories.
- Assisted QA team with test plans and test cases.
- Assisted team on agile approach for creating Epics, Features and User Stories and elaborated user stories with acceptance criteria.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Ensured that user stories are testable, validated business value and story points.
- Accountable for ensuring user stories to have acceptance criteria.
- Proficiently helped development teams to break down large user stories for execution.
- Developed UML Models using MS Visio and presented the business process workflows to business stakeholders.
- Helped product owners to move stories to appropriate sprint and product backlogs.
- Actively assisted in the acceptance and validation of the stories by testing the delivered stories.
- Created SQL reports for consumer loan effectiveness for Home and Auto.
- Assisted QA team to ensure requirements are translated into executable Test Plans and strategies.