- Organized, self - starter and results-focused professional offering over 14 years of experience in Health Insurance, Confidential, Mortgage and Banking. Proven background in business analysis, business development, integrating new portfolio acquisitions, production reporting at multiple levels and continuous process improvement. Highly competent in presenting to senior level executives.
- Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Project, Visio, Office 365
- SQL, Visual Basic, Monarch, CACS, SM10, Document Direct (Mobus), Lucent CMS, Davox, Adobe Acrobat, FTP, Real Servicing, Real Resolution, Report writer
Senior Business Analyst
- As a Senior Business Analyst, he elicited requirements from various sources by performing Document Analysis, Data Modeling and legacy system analysis.
- He also facilitated workshops for developing and documenting the new business process workflows with the Credentialing and Provider File teams and SMEs.
- In addition, he worked closely with the vendor, reviewing their specifications and reporting defects after the data conversion runs.
- He wrote the internal Test Strategy Document, test cases, test scripts, and SQL queries to validate test results and ensure the successful completion testing and requirement traceability.
- He also worked closely with the IT leads, presented status updates to multiple teams.
Product Analyst/Database Coordinator
- Cactus System Configuration
- Technical Liaison for MSO Staff
- Gather requirements for various projects
- Technical mapping of data from legacy systems into Cactus
- Ownership and execution of the Export Utility
- System Configuration of User Security
- Support the deployment of Cactus iProducts
- Set up a Quality Assurance process
- Completed detailed pre-assessment work related to CPC database, technology infrastructure and set-up
- Mapped CACTUS data elements to populate payor applications
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and detailed activities associated with the Credentialing Processing Center (CPC)
- Assisted in planning, developing, implementing process and documentation of processes as related to migrating data of over 90 facilities to the Cactus System.
- Technical mapping of data from legacy systems to Cactus
- Provide input for process design and other implementation activities
- Active role in all new and existing system implementation, training and management
- Responsible for audit and productivity reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Assisted the IT department with troubleshooting Cactus software issues
- Ensured CPC compliance with Parallon facilities policy and procedures, state and federal regulatory entities and participated with facility audits and surveys
- Reported regularly to CPC AVP and Directors to confirm status of operations and compliance with all requirements as related to migration
National Account Manager
- Client relationship of major fleet cards such as ConocoPhillips, Cenex, Thortons and others. Ensured fleet programs achieved customers’ expectations
- Participated in trade shows
- Introduced new products and services
- Single point of contact for all issues relating to private label/co-branded programs
- Managed 10 employees to ensure all vendor and merchant invoices were processed correctly
- Dealt with various credit card processors to ensure timely distribution of data and payment to merchants
- Set up fuel and maintenance vendor to accept the Confidential Fleet Card
- Wrote several Requests For Proposal
- Actively promoted Confidential for co-branded business
- Created various databases for reporting purposes
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Created VB applications, queries, forms and reports using MS Access and SQL.
- Produced a standardized inventory reports for bankruptcy, foreclosure and Real Estate Owned properties
- Implemented month MIS Reporting Packet for Senior management
- Built new processes that ordered inspections and evaluations on properties that had questionable loans
- Worked closely with various departments to ensure standards were consistently applied to loans
- Produced a cost analysis database to compare and monitor outside vendors’ production
- Created and implemented a loss analysis database to report on all pending and actual losses incurred by calendar month
- Develop various adhoc reports and databases for the Servicing Department (cross-functional)
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Managed reporting analyst employees at 3 different sites (Houston, Des Moines, IA and Florence, KY)
- Responsible for meeting delinquency forecast for various collections categories
- Insured staff was meeting monthly production metrics
- Created and produced multi-level databases and reports to improve agent floor staffing.
- Implemented monthly MIS. Reporting Packet.
- Administered and maintained MS Access database for Total Oil Private Label (BP, Citgo, Texaco, Shell, Conoco, Union, Phillips and Sunoco credit cards).
- Produced a standardized oil private label production dashboard.
- Ensured integration of automated business functions and related data
- Developed various adhoc reports and databases for consumer collections, commercial collections, and customer service operations.