- A Workday HCM Consultant with 4 years of HCM, Recruiting, Core Compensation, Performance and Report Writer experience, and 10 years of overall IT experience. A resourceful Workday Consultant who can manage multiple challenging projects and exceed customer expectations. Strong data analytical and problem - solving capabilities in evaluating complex Workday related issues and delivers prompt solutions. Thorough and detail oriented in research thus ensures the best decision. Thrives in team environment and fosters knowledge sharing, stimulates effectiveness, innovation and growth. Possesses excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Workday HCM/Recruiting Business Processes, Job Profiles
- Compensation Elements, Staffing/ Onboarding, Workday Report Writer Tool
- Calculated Fields, Data Load, Job and Position Management
- Inbound and Outbound EIB’s, Manager and Employee Self Service
- Security Groups, Domain and BP Security Policies.
- Knowledge in SAP Successfactors, Kronos, Force, ADP Payroll
- Cornerstone on Demand LMS (CSOD), MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Power Point, SAP BO and Data Migration.
Workday HR Transformation Consultant
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Work closely with HR Partners and Compensation Team for their Security, Compensation and Reporting needs on daily basis.
- Build, Test and share reports with HR Management and other stakeholders as per their requirements
- Load several EIBs such as Request Compensation Change, Close Job Requisition, Create Position, Edit Workday Account
- Test and validate business processes like Hire, Contract Contingent Worker, Terminate, Change Job, Request Comp Change, Job Application, Job Requisition, and Create Position
- Setup Job Requisition/Job Postings and configured e-signature
- Train business users so they can effectively perform their tasks
- Create multiple Custom Organizations to fulfill the needs of the Business
- Create Roles based and User based security groups and maintain existing Security Groups as per requirements
- Lead Webex training sessions to train different teams on Workday features and functionalities.
- Resolve issues related to Data Changes, Security and Business Processes, Job Requisitions, Offer Letters, Transfers, Promotions and Location Changes
- Assist HR population (in Field, DC and Corporate Office) with issues on Hire, Transfer, Promotion, Compensation Changes, Title/Location Changes, Personal Data, Time Off and Leave Request, Terminations and Return from Leave BPs
- Responsible for fulfillment of all company-wide Workday Security access requests
- Build and schedule multiple Audit and Compliance Reports as per different business segment requirements, built multiple Staffing, Recruiting and Talent related reports
- Configure custom Dashboards and maintained Workday delivered Dashboards
- Worked on Learning, Recruiting and Absence modules and subsequent Business Processes
- As a Learning Admin Role, created and tested courses, campaigns and survey
- Worked on Onboarding, Correct Time Off and Leave requests
- Developed test scenarios for testing all in scope Business Processes like Hire, Job Change, Promote, Transfer, Terminate, Compensation changes, Job Application, Employee Self Service process, Manager Self-service processes
- Participate in end to end design reviews, prototype reviews and user acceptance testing
- Worked with the Implementation Team to configure and test Job Application, Offer and Convert Contingent Worker to Employee Business Processes
- Validate ESS/MSS tasks and prepared QRGs for different Business Units
- Resolve issues and discrepancies related to reporting structure especially around HR Partner and Manager Roles
- Configure Job Profiles, Compensation Grades and Grade Profiles, Compensation Plans, Compensation Eligibility Rules, and tie them together in Compensation Package
- Worked on configuring and testing Business Process condition rules, advance routing, step conditions, step delays, help text and custom notifications
- As a member of Workday Support Team, I manage day to day requests and issues in Business Processes, Cost Centers, Security Groups, Supervisory Organizations, Compensation Plans/Grades, Salary Changes, One Time Payments, Job Profiles, Custom Reports, Adjusting Time Off and EIBs
- Worked on requests for mass data uploads thru EIBs such as Request Comp Change, Job Req
- Worked on Workday Recruiting issues like Job Requisitions, Job Application, Merging, Offer Letters, Positions, Job Postings, external and internal career sites.
- Configured and tested Mid-Year and Year End Reviews successfully in Workday Performance and Development in Sandbox and then moved to Production
- Responsible for creating and testing new Custom Advanced/Matrix Reports
- Experienced in Business Process and Security configuration
- Created Supervisory Organizations, Custom Organizations, Region Hierarchies, Cost Centers, Cost Center Hierarchies, and Locations and Location Hierarchies
- Created role based, job based, integration system, intersection, manager/compensation level, location membership and manage custom domains
- Worked on Compensation Components and created compensation eligibility rules based on management levels, job profile, and job family
- Worked on creating and adjusting Salary plans, Hourly plans, Bonus Plans and Allowance plans.
- Worked on Compensation Packages to group together the compensation guidelines and compensation plans that could be assigned to an employee all at once
- Configured Job Profiles, Job Family and Job Family Groups, experience in Report Writer, Creating Workday Calculated Fields and Custom Reports
- As a certified HCM resource worked as an implementer on Workday HR Configuration experience in HCM focusing on Business Process, Org Structure, Staffing Management, Compensation and Security
- Experienced in Workday Project phases: Plan, Architect, Configure/Prototype, Test and Deploy
- Created and tested Supervisory Organizations, Custom Organizations, Region Hierarchies, Cost Centers, Cost Center Hierarchies, and location hierarchies, configuration and maintenance of Workday Business Processes.
- Setup and tested business process steps, such as Action, Approval, Approval Chain and Checklist, and how they work and integrate with security groups, and created step conditions and advanced routing as per requirements.
- Worked on Security Groups, assigning user-based security groups to the users, configured role based, job based, integration system, intersection and user based security groups
- Experience in requirement gathering and translated them into analysis and reporting deliverables
- Defined reporting standards documentation and developed BRD’s and FRD’s
- Copied and modified workday delivered standard reports for various business requirements
- Creation of calculated fields which has complex logic and are used for custom reports
- Developed custom reports (Advanced) for company new hires for management reporting
- Created and used calculated fields in reporting, business processes as per business requirement
- Configured Job Application, Interview, Offer BP and External and Internal Career sites
- Created Questionnaires for different scenarios
- Responsible for all technologies and implementation/operational support
- Coordinated the planning for workday update cycle including the scheduling of key activities
BI and HR Reporting Analyst
- Responsible for managing day to day support for reporting, integrations and business processes.
- Migrated the existing webi reports from XI 3.1 to BI 4.1 system. New reports were created in this process and some old reports were retired
- Followed standard Guidelines and BI Best Practices and interacted with the business/functional teams to gather requirements and functional clarifications
- Worked closely with HR Technology Team for their reporting and Data Integrity requests
- Designed and built reports using Webi based on existing data-sets/universes
- Day to Day admin activities Like (Security / Monitoring / Maintenance)
- Prepared Test Conditions and created Test Scenarios/Scripts
- Expertise in Xcelsius Visualization of dashboards to pull the data from the required reports to Excel sheet using Universe as data source
- Created WEBI reports & Crystal reports and deployed them through Info View with Universe as Source.
- Generated Reports for Human Resource Managers
- Generated reports and dashboards using Tableau Desktop
- Experienced in html coding for controlling of Components in SAP Design Studio
- Managed spreadsheets and maintain data to ensure accurate data availability for managers and decision-makers.
- Created pivot tables and charts using worksheet data and external resources, modified pivot tables, sorted items and group data, and refreshed and formatted pivot tables.