- Over 7 years of professional experience as Business Analyst, Scrum Master in IT domain like Confidential, Insurance/ Confidential, and Retail Industries.
- Worked closely with stakeholder, SMEs and staff to documents and understand business requirement, functional requirement and design specifications for new applications in addition to enhancements to existing applications.
- Having strong understanding of SDLC (Software development Life Cycle) and Agile Methodologies with great communication and excellent time management.
- Have knowledge on the federal laws such as HIPAA which was followed it in the Confidential Projects.
Communication Skill - written and Verbal: Time Management
Requirement Documentation: SWOT analysis
Confidential Project office tools: PESTLE analysis
Requirement Gathering: Waterfall Methodology
Agile methodology: SQL
Test cases: User stories
Business Process Method (BPM): GAP Analysis
Business requirement Document(BRD): System Requirement Documents (SRD)
Tableau: Functional requirement Documents (FRD)
HIPAA Rules: SharePoint
Power point: MS VISIO
Wireframes: Scrum Master
Agile: Navigation Flow chart
Prototyping: UML (Unified Modelling Language) diagram
User interface: SharePoint
Excel - VLOOK Up, Pivot table: Risk Management
Business Analyst/Scrum Master
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Effectively managing projects by gathering, documentation and analyzing the requirements by conducting stakeholder interviews, existing system documentation, business process models (BPM), develop implementation plans, and technical/business requirements.
- Designing software solutions through Business Process Model (BPM), workflows, Navigation flow, user interface documentation, use cases, and activity diagrams.
- Collaborated with internal stakeholders to create interface mock-ups, functional requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Wrote SQL queries for data manipulation. Performed analysis and presented results using SQL. Manipulated files and their associated data for rapid delivery to client on tight time frame.
- Supported agile iteration deployments by conducted all Scrum meetings (Backlog grooming, Release/Sprint Planning, Estimations, Retrospectives). Facilitate User Story Refinement Sessions. Conducted Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Scrum Meetings and other agile activities.
- Worked with SharePoint 2010 user base to understand business needs and build solutions to address them. Built and maintain sites, forms, lists and workflows to improve business processes.
- Analyzed the bugs in the capacity of subject matter expert (SME) and worked closely with development team to resolve the impediments. Updated agile tracking system to provide transparency on Product & Iterations Backlogs using JIRA toolset.
- Interfaced with cross-functional team of developers and technical support professionals to determine comprehensive list of requirement specifications for new applications.
- Improved operations by working with team members and customers to find workable solutions.
- Acted as a liaison between the project business sponsors, middle ware web services development team, and other technical areas in the organization involved in the project.
- Created Requirements Traceability Matrix from Discovery to deployment phase and tracked change requests that arise in middle of SDLC.
- Collaborated on all stages of systems development life cycle, from requirements gathering to production releases.
- Prepared test Cases for system testing and User acceptance testing.
- Designer User interface prototypes screens and Navigational flow.
- Closely collaborated with project members to identify and quickly address product impacts and gaps.
Business Systems Analyst
- Followed UML based methods using MS Visio to create Use cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, wire frame, Mock ups and Business Process Models (BPM).
- Conducted and documented AS-IS and TO-BE analysis of business process using GAP analysis for application development.
- Conducted Project Planning, kick-off meetings, defined project objectives and scope, tracked risks management, assumptions, and managed detailed project schedules using Confidential Project tools.
- Managed in SharePoint team site for the Project.
- Developed and maintained productive working relationships with project owners, business functions, IT developers, vendors, and other project stakeholders.
- Conducted regular meetings, facilitated communications, ensured coordination, and cooperation among team members.
- Collaborated with development and Quality assurance teams at various stages of SDLC by creating wire frames, elaborating on use cases and in creating requirement traceability matrix.
- Collaborated with the Quality Assurance and Development teams to ensure that software was functioning as necessitated by requirements and as technologically feasible.
- Facilitated the delivery of Sprints (Sprint planning, daily stand up, Sprint review and sprint retrospective) and to estimate story points and measured velocity to plan future sprints.
- Protected the team from external interference and dealt with the impediments raise during the scrum process.
- Closely worked with product owners to ensure understanding of user stories and keeping the backlog groomed including process of breaking down EPIC into user stories and removes impediments.
- Created, assigned, and maintained tickets in JIRA for bugs and defects.
- Monitored and track project scope progress, prepare status reports, resolve issues, coordinate tasks, and activities directed toward completing the project goals.