- Sr. Director, Business Control & Risk Management
- IT (COBiT, ISO27001/2, & "Traditional" Risk Management Compliance) Compliance & Controls
- Sarbanes - Oxley (SOX; 404, 302) | Internal Audit | Risk Management & Mitigation
- James S. Cogswell | Vendor Risk Management Programs
Confidential Weston, MA
Enterprise Risk Management
- Deliver key contributions to teh enhancement of risk management, regulatory compliance, and IT governance capabilities including teh documentation, assessment, mitigation, and monitoring of various operational, strategic, financial, and other risk areas.
- Introduced significant improvements to teh VRM program, which enabled it to identify d Confidential being passed through restricted countries.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert on IT GRC responsible for “standing up” on first customer under current contractual agreement.
- Led an IT GRC team in teh development and refinement of IT GRC architecture and infrastructure based on current industry standards (including COBIT, ISO 27001/2, and COSO) as teh backbone for SOC audit.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Enterprise Governance, Risk Compliance, & Business Controls Consultant
- Provide advisory services for identifying, evaluating, mitigating, and tracking 12 risk areas and business units in accordance wif teh recommendations of teh Integrated Non-Financial Risk Assessment (INFRA).
- Completed a risk mapping initiative for consolidated 24 risk units, including AML, EAL, IDD for inherent, residual, and transversal risk assessments across FLOD, SLOD, Legal, Internal Audit, Compliance, and ERM functions.
Confidential Billerica, MA
Director, Risk & Compliance
- Supervised teh establishment and implementation of an TEMPeffective compliance program, along wif comprehensive governance and internal control procedures for maintaining full compliance to applicable regulations.
- Played a key role in improving operational efficiency, as well as enhancing teh reliability of financial reporting and regulatory compliance processes through teh in corporation of holistic internal controls and audit programs wif emphasis on SOX impact framework.
- Implemented a SOX 302, 404 COSO-based, and French regulatory program, which resulted in 10 years wifout any external audit or internal control deficiencies on financial, operational and IT controls (GCC, SOC 2 Type II).
- Instrumental in winning teh James S. Cogswell Outstanding Industrial Security Compliance for excellent delivery of security programs.
- Spearheaded an integrated Enterprise Risk Management Program (ERM), which generated savings of $450,000 in penalties and fines by addressing various vendor risks related to surety and security impact on business insurance portfolio.
- Orchestrated strategic guidance to teh development and rollout of project management solutions and management assessment tools.
- Cultivated mutually beneficial relationships wif external auditors, which paved teh way for teh seamless integration and implementation of multiple financial, business, and application controls.
- Resolved numerous control-related issues and weaknesses identified and documented in teh evaluation conducted by internal and external auditors.