Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Business Analyst on Cybersecurity product teams supporting VulnCentral and SecVuln ServiceNow migration project.
- Multiple tools include agile scrum, user stories, ServiceNow, AWS, Redshift, QuickSight, SQL, Slack, Teams, CVSS.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Controlled entire Firebrand support inbox, web application, and product information database, and wrote complex SQL Server queries, views, and stored procedures to meet the needs of the Forbes Global 2000 organization.
- Performed root cause investigation and resolution of all support tickets and data flow breakdowns between systems.
- Conducted Firebrand Steering Committee meetings and served as a liaison by working with multiple teams to understand business requirements and drafting mapping documents.
- Ensured data integrity and product data met internal and external customers’ needs and standards.
- Worked on project and provided CEO and President of Professional & Education business unit with set of recommendations for our implementation of Firebrand and gradually implemented through course of career.
- With no training quickly learned Firebrand application and became the go - to resource to research and fix complex migration issues through HCL’s CSI middleware into end systems such as AdvantageCS and Saleslogix. Used JIRA to create tickets and ensured timely resolution of system issues.
- Managed many flat file and xml feeds out of Firebrand that were used for internal brand websites such as lww.com (Lippincott Williams & Wilkins) and trading partner websites such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble (using ONIX 3.0).
- Created and maintained extensive documentation on SharePoint for end users and conducted training sessions in person and via Skype for multiple departments around the world including Publishing, Marketing, Finance, and Inventory. Worked with PMO office and created multiple Word/Excel SOPs including 75 page document on setup of CoursePoint packages.
- Worked with Firebrand Technologies and conducted thorough testing that ensured smooth version upgrades.
- Automated many tasks and created special reports that were e-mailed to end users.
- Worked well with diverse pool of end users, including the entire Editorial staff and Vice Presidents, and listened and communicated effectively to all users regardless of technical expertise.
- Reported directly to Vice President of Distribution Sales & Operations.
Technical Data Analyst
- Programmed complex T-SQL stored procedures and queries in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Debugged ETL (Extract,Transform,Load) code using stored procedures and SSIS packages.
- Participated in two-week agile development scrum sprints resulting in substantial improvement to Brite. Conducted sprint planning and used Kanban board to create user stories and tasks and assign points.
- Wrote and troubleshot financial, sales, and operational reports using CorVu and SSRS.
- Assisted in creation, testing, launch, and maintenance of our web based product Brite (www.briteinfo.com).
- Personally worked with principals of back office systems (such as ADD Systems, Blue Cow Software (Ignite), Automated Wireless (E-Sys)) to assist in mapping client databases to our proprietary SQL Server based data warehouse (dimensional database), and worked with Business Analyst on creation of mapping documents.
- Wrote program in C# (.net framework) in Visual Studio that used Selenium Web Browser Automation to test our Brite product.
- Worked directly with Managing Partners and reported to Vice President of Technology Solutions.
- Wore many different hats working for small company and also functioned as a SQL Server developer.
- Provided business intelligence for the downstream petroleum distribution industry.
Confidential, Trenton, NJ
- Generated additional $100,000 yearly revenue due to a onetime $563 process improvement I created.
- Created, tested, and implemented custom program using VBA/SQL/Access to create UPS shipping files on the fly.
- In Technical Specialist role, functioned as a Data Analyst, Programmer, and Project Manager.
- Built a superior relationship with Merck Process Managers from the West Point and Upper Gwynedd locations.
- Worked in fast-paced Client Services department supporting multiple Fortune 500 accounts.
- Created custom queries in Access and JCLs in IBM mainframe to extract and analyze large volumes of raw data.
- Managed programs for Merck that averaged monthly 50,000 packages mailing for $100,000 dollars in revenue.
- Was considered the expert in Access and Excel by management to assist in urgent client deliverables. Expert knowledge with queries, relational databases, formulas, data manipulation, and formatting reports.