- Experience in multiple workday full cycle Implementations on Integrations, Reporting, Business Process Configurations, Security on various modules HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Absence Management, Time tracking, Payroll.
- Experience in implementation of Workday HCM for various HR modules which includes Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Talent Management, Change Management, Compensation, Time tracking, Leave/Absence Management and Security.
- Extensive experience in providing post go live support (maintenance and enhancements) for SAAS applications like Workday, ERP applications like PeopleSoft (re - implementation, upgrade and maintenance).
- Create Functional Business Process Design documents and maintain configuration documents for the end users and technical team.
- Conducted Requirement Gathering Sessions (RGS) for gaining detailed requirements and finalizing Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Workday modules implemented are Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Time tracking and Absence Management. I am supporting all these modules and the responsibilities and achievements include fixing various production issues and rolling out various enhancements/new processes
- Helped the client with establishing standards, naming conventions, development of complex integrations, supporting and training the internal resources, security and reporting.
- Strong experience in managing day-to-day operations of Workday including system maintenance, configuration, reporting and analysis, and issue resolution for core HR, compensation, benefits, absence management, on-boarding and recruitment modules.
- Good working knowledge on Inbound and Outbound EIB integrations on multiple standard & custom web services. Validated Integrations in Pre-Prod Environment.
- Created EIBs on Position, Hire, Compensation, Benefit administration, compensation, payroll, performance management.
- Created pre-cutover, cutover and post cutover tasks list before Go-Live environments for customers coordinating with various Benefits, Third party Payroll vendors.
- Successfully maintained and delivered Integrations by validating configurations, launch parameters during Go-Live.
- Created EIB, Core Connectors Worker, CCB, Payroll, Document Transformation, Studio Integrations from scratch and developed enhancements for Integrations.
- Experience with Workday Studio, PICOF, PECI, XSLT, XML, XPATH and XSLT. Expertise in designing/development of Interfaces with legacy and third-party systems.
- Worked on multiple stages of projects on different tenants P0, P1, P2, P3, Gold & Production environments.
- Good understanding of Project Process and ability to analyze business problems and identify solutions. Worked extensively with the team to meet business requirement, create prototypes and analyze workflow.
- Implemented Workday and data migration using EIB and experience in building inbound and outbound integrations in Workday using web services like XML, XSLT.
- Worked with various vendors on Benefit Integrations-Aetna, BCBS, Vision, Dental, Care.com, Discovery FSA, FMLA, Metlife and communicated for any changes/weekly updates on Delivery sFTP end point configurations.
- Involved in Workday Functional HCM with responsibilities including Staffing Models, Job and Positions, Compensation, Defining Business Processes and Security Groups, Customized Report Generation and iLoads.
- Involved in Data conversion process- In performing quality control, providing data conversion templates, extracting data from legacy system. Gap analysis is done to identify the gap between the legacy inventory and Workday's delivered report inventory.
- Participated in all project test phases including Test Estimates, System and Integration Testing, Payroll Parallel, Performance/ Load and Stress Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. Workday Consultant
- Involved in Workday HCM roll out on and full implementation which includes configuring Security, Roles, and Business Processes etc.
- Experience in Core HCM, Workday Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking and Absence, Performance Management, Advanced Compensation and Recruiting
- Reviewed & documented the HR systems landscape of the company and worked on mapping out systems & components for Workday integration
- Performed Fit/Gap analysis in the system and interacted with Business Analysts to figure out the Process flow in HR various Business processes.
- Analyzed and documented business processes within workday HCM systems, analyzing system functionality with customers and identify gaps Support and configure HR systems to meet the business requirements.
- Involved in Design, Build, Testing, performance of the reports by reviewing and finalizing with HR Business and reporting teams.
- As a member of the Reporting and Technical Analysis team to design and develop reports with the Workday Product. Goal is to deliver 350 reports for Confidential through two teams Workday & Accenture on HCM modules.
- Created advanced, medium, complex Inbound/Outbound integrations using workday studio, core/cloud connectors, using EIB's, document transformation process.
- Responsible for building custom reports on Compensation, Talent management, terminations, hiring, onboarding, re-hire, status reports, organizations, international assignments, ad-hoc reporting, report security,
- Built reports for Global headcount, expatriates, payroll, time off, leave of absence, HR risk & compliance, real time reporting, benefits, historical reporting, employee self-service, job related changes, contract contingent workers.
- Work closely with other members of the combined Vendor Technical team focused on data conversion, integration, reporting and analysis.
- Troubleshooting the security issues underlying the data security and enabling them through proper analysis and role assignments.
- Developed Custom BIRT Paycheck on studio for Payroll and delivered within the shortest turnaround time ever and got it passed by Vendor on the first attempt.
- Developed Custom BIRT Pay slip for HR/Payroll, as the delivered Pay slip did not meet with the Confidential standards and requirements.
- Developed simple and secure integrations using Workday Enterprise Interface Builder ( EIB) and worked with Workday Studio and Cloud connectors to fix integration related issues.
- Design, build, troubleshoot, and unit test Workday (a cloud-based software application) reports and integrations using
- Workday tools and Web Service technologies. Worked on setting up of PECI connector and configured attributes and maps and merging integration outputs. And worked on Payroll change detection.
- Maintain and utilize detailed industry and internal services knowledge in the construction of industry-leading services solutions, including expert working level knowledge of the processes, technologies, and people components involved in the services arena.
- Manage and understand the different data sources and business objects; and develop advanced, matrix, and composite reports utilizing complex calculated fields that meet Client needs.
- Develop and execute unit test plans to ensure reporting is operating to specifications and migrate reports to various Workday tenants.
- Worked on Time tracking calculation enhancements on automatically run calculations when shifts cross the week, Configurable calculations to group shifts across the day breaker/week, consistent and scalable functionality
- Create and debug calculated fields to optimize the performance of custom reports. Document report requirements and help facilitate mapping of legacy field definitions to Workday field definitions.
- Perform or directly revise, repair, or expand existing Workday reports to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Collaborate with end users to gather requirements and ensure proper testing and validation. Contribute to best practices by developing and helping drive efforts to standardize data definitions, queries and data maintenance processes, advising team members when needed.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in the implementation of Workday HCM for various HR modules such as Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Time Tracking and Talent Management.
- Configured absence management including vacation, parental leave and other LOA types.
- Involved in Workday Functional HCM configuration with responsibilities including Staffing Models, Job and Positions, Advanced Compensation, Defining Business Processes and Security Groups, Customized Report Generation.
- Responsible for the build and delivery of Workday integrations that were built using EIB's, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio. Involved in developing of Benefit integrations like medical care and medical plans using Cloud connector.
- Responsible for developing the reporting strategy for the HCM domain. Advised the business on the use of leveraging the Workday standard delivered reports.
- Organized and facilitated working sessions with functional consultants, technical analysts, business analysts, and third-party vendors.
- Helped in troubleshooting integration issues and provided support in resolving defects.
- Created and enhanced existing reports. Worked with standard and Custom Reports, assigning security to reports primary and related business objects.
- Strong experience in troubleshooting and fixing of issues pertaining to Workday application, during System Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing phases.
- Worked closely with the client's project team to ensure the customer's successful deployments of Workday's integrations. Managed integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects.
- Responsible for developing the reporting strategy for the HCM Domain. Advised the business on the use of leveraging Workday Standard Delivered reports.
- Involved in testing of payroll systems and Involved in data analysis and conversion process and design Configuration documents for the end users as well for the technical team and involved in different phases of Workday implementation.
- Configured Workday compensation packages including salary, bonus, allowance, commission, and merit plans for multiple countries including merit and bonus plan processing.
- Observe the standards and procedures established by the project office and Track business needs during development phases in Business Life cycle.
- Develop testing strategies and verification scenarios along with project Scope and Requirements documents
- Designed and built all types of integrations using Document Transformation, EIB, PECI, PICOF, Cloud Connectors and Custom Report Writer. Monitor the integrity of Workday ATS data & reporting through regular audits, troubleshooting irregularities, as well as partnering with the HRIS team to research, correct discrepancies, and ensure data reliability.
- Understands the employee lifecycle and Workday recruit data must be structured to enable smooth integration with other data sets in the lifecycle.
- Promotes self-service reporting with end users by utilizing various training methodologies (brown bags, self-directed training etc.)
- Worked on Workday delivered Configurable Integrations like vendor specific connectors. Worked on Core connectors by using Generic templates.
- Good experience with Core Connector worker to work on employee demographics and build Benefit integrations and Account provisioning integrations.
- Involved in sending data to IAM teams to give access to new hires and remove access from closing accounts for workers on downstream services.
Workday Techno-Functional Consultant
- Created and maintained the tasks on the project plan for the implementation of Workday Human Capital Management.
- Participated in Requirement Gathering and Analysis process for a better understanding of configuring the system
- Participated in the design and optimization of all global HR processes.
- Ensured the Workday HCM system is configured and leveraged to support HR business processes.
- Created Supervisory Organizations, Location Hierarchies, Matrix Organizations, Cost Centres and its hierarchies.
- Created the Applicants, Hiring applicants into supervisory Organizations.
- Worked on Compensation for New Hire, design Business process to hire an employee.
- Configured Workday compensation packages which include employee's salary, Compensation Grades, Grade Profiles, Allowances, Bonus, and Merit based on their profile.
- Configured Domain Security Policies and merged them with Security Groups.
- Configured the processes like change job, compensation grades, mass hire, mass promotions. Created Business process - Hire, Termination, Change job, notifications.
- Worked on Components of configurable securities: Security groups, Domains and Sub Domains, Domain Security Policies, Business Process and Business Process Policies.
- Worked on Time off plans, leave of absence types, created 300+ calculated fields on absence eligibility rules for reporting.
- Worked on Workday conversion processes and tools like EIB.
- Responsible for data migration from legacy systems to workday systems using EIB and Core Connectors
- Create Functional Business Process Design documents and maintain configuration documents for the end users and technical team.
- Worked on Reports to create custom reports and Advanced Reports using Workday Report Writer and Calculated fields to meet the business needs of HR and Payroll application report consumer groups.
- Analysed the system and gathered all the requirements.
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing, and Enhancement of PeopleSoft HRMS for HR, Payroll and Base Benefits modules.
- Fixed current Payroll issues for Contract workers and Employee payroll.
- Configured and customized the Rapid Entry Pay sheet to improve the current data entry Payroll data.
- Worked on Online customizations on component/page/record level for FSCM and ESA modules.
- Created and modified Components, File Layouts, Pages, Records, Fields, Process Definitions and registering Components in Portal, Menu and Permission Lists.
- Worked on interface programs for migrating data from other systems to People Soft.
- Defined customizations, upgrade direction, project timeline/resources/cost, and business process improvements to eliminate customizations and understand the new functionality of version 9.1.
- Developed interface between ELM and third-party system to send out training details of employees on daily basis.
- Developed an upload program to add contractors into the PeopleSoft system with Job code Changes in Job Data using File Layout and Component Interface.
- Worked on fixing critical issues of integration between PeopleSoft HR and PeopleSoft Elm systems.
- The Scope of the project was to support PeopleSoft Financial System. The project involved level 3 support & maintenance, enhancements, development of Interfaces & Reports.
- Worked on troubleshooting & fixing issues of application engine processes of Condensate’s customized "Editorial Content Tracking" module.
- Worked on in the replication of defects with all the impacted areas & then applying the fix for its correctness.
- Gathered business requirements for meeting data conversion and other business needs as they currently exist in the legacy system.
- Analyses data with various system/business users of the legacy system.
- Conduct Fit-Gap analysis of the data conversion efforts. Prepare detailed data maps spanning Human Resources, Benefits, Time & Labor and Payroll and performance systems.
- Identify gaps in business processes not met by delivered solutions in PeopleSoft HCM system.
- Document gaps with details of resolution of gaps. Perform functional analysis and gather business requirements.
- Review functional specs with business sponsors for approval. Develop test plans for system and User Acceptance testing.