- 12+ years of Business Analysis/Modeling and Quality Assurance experience in the IT industry State Agencies (GDOAS, GDHS, GDCH, GDPH, GDOT, GA SBWC), Telecomm, Insurance and Healthcare companies.
- Excellent technical skills including procedures automation, analysis and design (User Interface), implementing process re - design, reverse engineering and technical specs.
- Expertise in working with Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), UML methodologyand User Interface Design.
- Strong experience in all stages of the Agile Methodology, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and also methodologies like Waterfalland Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Experience utilizing analysis skills, implementing projects in automation environment and interacting with business stakeholders and technical staff.
- Extensive experience in Business Process Modeling like developing use cases,data model,activity diagrams, functional requirements, executing, and maintaining test plans, specifications and test cases in Quality Center and Remedy.
- Designed Business Process Blueprint, activity diagrams, swim lanes, context diagrams, functional decomposition diagrams and collaboration diagrams using Real Time UML.
- Performed JAD sessions, Risk and Loss Mitigation, GAP analysis and Web Development for several B2B and B2C (e-commerce) projects to enhance the application.
- Solid data warehousing experience using multi-dimensional models, designing OLAP cubes, star schema, data models (IE notations), reporting applications, SQL queries, ETL, UAT Testing.
- A strong team leader and builder with excellent analytical and communication skills.
Development Tools/ Languages: Toad, SQL Developer, SQL Plus, PL/SQL, Java,C, C++
Databases Server: Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL
Analytics and BI Tools: SQL Server 2014 (Integration, Analysis and Reporting), Business Objects (Web Intelligence, Universe Designer, Crystal Reporting), OBIEE 11g, SharePoint (MOSS 2007)
Enterprise Wide Applications: Oracle BI Application, PeopleSoft, SAP CRM
Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure Cloud
Implementation Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile Scrum, SDLC
QA/Automation Tools: Mercury QT Pro, Caliber, Win Runner, Quality Center, Remedy
BA Tools/Technologies: MS Project, BABOK, Requisite Pro, BPM Process, Rational Rose,ClearQuest, Visio, UML/RUP
GUI: Dreamweaver, MS Visio, Snag It, MS Front Page, MS Publisher
Confidential, Salem, OR
Senior Technical Business Analysis Consultant
- Liaison between different internal and external business user systems and Business Process Management Team to analyze, document as-is & to-be processes and document solution requirements using tools like MSs Visio, Snag IT and MS Word.
- Mediated business units with conflicting and competing business requirements and scope creep.
- Developed design alternatives to satisfy user, business, statutory, and system requirements.
- Writing SQL queries, SSIS reports and creating reports based off data models.
- Facilitated and led business and leadership meetings to walkthrough business processes.
- Followed Agile methodology and facilitated daily stand-ups.
Environment: Oracle DB, MS Azure, Python, SQL DW, Confluence, MS Office, MS Visio
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Senior Product Owner Consultant
- Liaison between Confidential Payroll Business and Business Process Management Team to analyze, document as-is & to-be processes and communicate business and functional requirements with both teams following Scrum methodology.
- Created user stories using Rally, document business requirements, UAT documents in JIRA and Confluence.
- Analyzed payroll processing data from various sources by writing SQL queries in TOAD, perform data profiling, gather reporting requirements to support various company initiatives.
- Lead daily stand-up calls and sync-up with offshore team Sprint review calls on weekly basis.
- Assisted Development and QA teams to resolve problems and explore opportunities for enhancements and improvements.
- Organized and conduct Sprint Planning, Sprint Estimation and Sprint Demos sessions with team
- Provided input to management on scheduling and cost estimation of projects.
- Maintained and review test plan and test cases in Quality Center with QA Team and conducted UAT sessions with Business Payroll and Support Solution Center teams.
- Worked with cross-functional teams for building use cases, demonstrating the business requirements, developing business models.
- Analyzed Business Requirements and segregate the information into high level and low level Use Cases, Activity Diagrams / State Chart Diagrams using MS Visio according to UML methodology, thus defining the Data Process Models.
- Assisted Implementation, Service and Training teams with understanding new product features.
Environment: Oracle DB, BPM - BPM Blue Works, Java, Rally, Confluence, MS Office, MS Visio
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Business Analysis Consultant
- Lead Business Impact Analysis to develop scope of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans to coordinate recovery of critical business functions for Risk Premium Billing Process and Risk Payment Process plans.
- Mapped workflows on the “as-is” and “to-be” processes using BPMN in MS Visio and Oracle Policy Modeling tool to capture rules.
- Identified human resources, facility, and tools needed to continue operations of essential services and document in Business Continuity plans.
- Interviewed business owners, identifying gaps and validating documents.
Environment: Oracle DB, BPMN, Java, PeopleSoft Financials, MS Office, MS Visio
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Product Owner/ Scrum Master
- Facilitate business analysis sessions with stakeholders and Product Manager Team following Agile environment.
- Create user stories using JIRA and document use cases, functional requirements in Confluence and system development methodologies like DevOps.
- Engage in Product backlog and Sprint planning sessions and work in cohesion with the Scrum Master, architect, developer and testers in Agile environment.
- Conducted Sprint demo, technical and business case reviews with Product Manager, stakeholders and technical teams.
- Lead sprint planning sessions to maintain and build a prioritizing product backlog.
- Worked on multiple teams and assist in tracking and follow through the STRAW tickets (post development issues).
- Engage in daily stand-ups, document weekly status reports, issue escalation, meeting minutes, driving team performance and fostering an environment of continuous improvement including facilitating decision making and protecting the team from outside forces and distractions.
Environment: JIRA, Agile Scrum, Confluence, MS Office, Visio.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Senior Business Intelligence Business System Analyst
- Facilitate requirements analysis sessions with Product Managers, Development Manager and interacting with diverse SMEs for implementation to document business/system requirements.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Analyzed profitability of products looking at the data in SQL database.
- Used SSRS for creating, deploying and managing reports.
- Performed data audits and data profiling to ensure accuracy to established data standards and write system requirements.
- Coded Business Rule in rule engine, data mapping and troubleshoot data issues.
- Conducted and documented meeting minutes with business - actuaries, underwriters and Finance teams.
Environment: MS SQL Server, JIRA, Agile Scrum, Oracle DB, Tableau, MS Office, MS Visio.
Project Coordinator/Senior Business System Analyst
- Facilitated requirements analysis sessions with Product Managers, Development Manager and interacting with diverse staff for ICD10 implementation to document business/system requirements.
- Documented features, process workflowsin Visio and data element analysis of the ICD 10 sets for reporting medical diagnosis and inpatient procedures.
- Documented API Matrix for designing of business system solutions for supporting Infrastructure project, Product Status, Relay Analytics (Reporting SSRS) requirements using SQL query analysis.
- Perform data integration testing, managed multiple applications and study the current application architecture and data from the system requirements and database (Oracle) perspective.
- Catalog APIs for the application under investigation and work on feasibility study for API Management tool.
- Engage in daily standup Scrum calls and report weekly status reports to management.
Environment: MS Azure Cloud, API Management tool, Oracle, MS Office, Visio.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Business System Analyst
- Developed project scope and project plan and customer focus effective communication with stakeholders.
- Managed individual workloads on multiple projects and assisted in prioritizing tasks.
- Documented features, ensured appropriate deliverables, process workflowsin Visio and data element analysis.
- Conducted demo presentation of the application for DFCS Annual Orientation Meet.
- Managed test strategy, plan, test cases and defect logs for conducting UAT with users.
Environment: Java, MS Office, MS Visio, HP Quality Center.
Project Coordinator/ Business Analyst
- Facilitate requirements analysis sessions, map processes using Visio and BPMN and clarifyunclear and hidden requirements with Business users stated above.
- Documented features, business risk assessments, process decomposition and Business Process Workflows in Visio.
- Conducted JAR and JAD sessions to lead new infrastructure design and build out. Proactively managed scope creep.
- Troubleshoot code and workflows issues using IBM File Net, IBM Case Manager and used Kofax capture imaging software. Wrote and ran SQL queries to verify data in the Oracle database.
- Createdstatus reports, Meeting Minutes, Communications Logs and Issues logs as Project Coordinator role.
Environment: Oracle 10g, IBM File Net, IBM Case Manager, MS Office, MS Visio, TOAD
Business System Analyst
- Facilitate requirements analysis sessions with Business users.
- Documented features, project scope, functional and data requirements use cases for the Business requirements document using Rational Requisite Pro and Business Process diagrams, functional decomposition diagram in Visio and tracked change requests.
- Managed cross functional projects and enterprise-wide virtual teams.
Environment: Rational Requisite Pro, MS Visio, MS Office
- Facilitate requirements analysis sessions with business users and JAD with the development team.
- Documented features, project scope, functional and data requirements, Use cases for the Business Requirements document using Object Oriented approach, UML and Business Process diagrams, functional decomposition diagram in Visio.
- Assisted Project Manager for preparing SOW, RFP, RFQ and Gap Analysis and procurement documents after analyzing other existing USDA/FNS approved WIC systems from other states (Kentucky, Michigan, Arkansas, Wisconsin and Massachusetts).
- Developed“as is” and “to be” business process work flow, activity diagram,swim lanes and context diagramsto solve the given business problems.
- Experience in implementing, training and delivering presentations to business users, WIC clinic administrators and coordinators on new procedures and applications developed.
Environment: EBT system, MS Office, MS Visio, Java
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Performed data analysis and validation in SQL server 2008 and Data Marts and executed test cases in Quality Center.
- Tested reports against ODS and Cubes using Excel and Report Builder.
- Developed reports in SSRS and performed ETL processes using SSIS.
- As a product owner facilitated and preferred direct means of communication (Agile communication).
- Documented functional and non-functional requirements from Business Requirements Document.
- Developed Test Strategy/Plan document and conducted test case walkthroughs.
Environment: MS SQL Server, Oracle 10g, Toad, MS Office, MS Visio, HP Quality Center