- Experienced IT Business Analyst/Project Manager with expertise in successfully managing complex cross - functional projects in ambiguous environments primarily using waterfall and hybrid methodologies.
- Experienced in gathering and designing Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Use Case design and documentation, Business Design, Business logic and translating them into Functional Requirements Documents (FRD) to meet strategic goals
- Experienced across various industries - Semiconductor, Consumer Goods and Electronics, High-tech and steel.
- Experienced in liaising with Business stakeholders and Technical teams to drive the process of gathering and documenting functional/non-functional requirements and functional design from discovery through stakeholder approval and also to simplify/translate business and technical terms for appropriate teams.
- Extensive experience in large scale technology and business transformation projects and also strong experience in a full scale transformation project during merger of two companies.
- Hands on experience in developing QA Test plans, Test scripts and Test cases and strong experience in conducting and leading the User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Extensive experience in Business Process Mapping/Re-engineering via creation of As-Is and To-Be process maps
- Strong functional and technical expertise in Advance Supply Chain planning Systems (APS)
- Experience in various areas of Supply Chain Management, analysis and consulting viz.: Sales & Operations planning, Statistical Forecasting, Distribution & Logistics planning, functional consulting & Supply planning in Consumer electronics, computers, semiconductors and metals industries.
- Good technical skills to extract, mine data using PL/SQL and HANA and also create data integration interfaces using PL/SQL.
- Proficient in use of MS Office products like - advanced excel, Word, Sharepoint.
- Excellent analytical & communication skills and ability to interact with business users
IT Business Analyst/Consultant
- Requirements gathering for creating Analytics reports/dashboards enabled by tools like HANA, Tableau and SAP Analysis for office (SAP A4O)
- Performing various activities like - Functional documentation, testing, support, solution designing.
- Did complete re-engineering of one of the key reports on PLM side, of existing excel macro reports to develop a HANA/SAP A4O based report.
- Performing the role of a techno-functional advisor for project and business teams.
Program Manager/IT Business Systems Analyst
- Requirements gathering for enhancing Supply Chain solutions and creation of requirements and functional design documents.
- Manage project timelines, communication to leadership/sponsors, other cross functional stakeholders and drive projects to completion through various phases like Integration testing, UAT, PVT.
- Project resource forecasting and backward planning, kickoff planning.
- Project risk assessment from technological, resource or process point of view and timely escalations.
Senior Supply Chain Business/IT Systems Analyst
- This role forms a key interface between the business and IT teams, and is responsible for providing solution and project leadership for supply chain applications in terms of architecture, modeling and new programs which include defining and monitoring KPIs at strategic, tactical and operational levels
- Solution architecture - Incorporating new business requirements in the existing Supply Chain Solutions (Demand, Supply and allocation) and integration into larger Confidential systems.
- Program and project management - Definition, estimation, delivering and managing project delivery by leading a combined business-IT project team and running a “Center of Excellence” program consisting of enhancements and continuous improvements to the advanced planning systems.
- Advanced analytics - conceptualize, design and deliver new data/analytics driven initiatives to solve business problems. Recent initiative is a machine learning implementation in the area of demand forecasting.
- Supply Chain Analysis - for Confidential ’s assembly and test operations by identifying product trends, capacity shortages and inventory projections.