- ServiceNow SME with 20 years of experience building, and delivering innovative solutions that enhance business processes for a diverse set of industries and cross functional teams globally. Through automation and integration, I improve business by interwinding technology and process in the best possible way.
- ITSM tool (Remedy, ServiceNow, Kaseya) implementation architect, upgrade, integration, development, business analyst, project management, and administrative resource experienced with managed service (single and multi - tenant environments), retail, energy, financial, agriculture, logistics, government, and legal industries.
- Architect, BA, developer, and team lead on several ITSM automation projects (web service, email, cloud vm provisioning) related to application integration, data separation, CMDB, operations, monitoring (NetIQ, Mite, Omniture, Keynote, F5), change, incident management, release management, discovery, service request, portal, Crystal Reports Server, Scribe, Control M, collaboration tool (SharePoint, Domino), CRM, Navision, CPQ, and SharePoint.
- Governance facilitator and participant related to reporting, incident management, change & release management, service request (catalog) management, portal (CSS), problem, asset, configuration management, portfolio management, site content management, mobile, and knowledge management.
- Created reports using Performance Analytics, Dashboards, Crystal, Excel, SQL, and Frog to identify accurate KPIs and expose weak points in terms of process and technology. Enabled Online Technology group to prioritize projects and improve services more efficiently.
- Provided regular incident and change record audits to ensure policies are adhered to.
- Upper level support for ITSM product issues.
- Planned and created Training documentation and trained internal teams regarding ITSM tool functionality and process.
- Frequently used Agile, Waterfall, and StartNow methodologies.
Senior ServiceNow Consultant
- Planned and implement upgrades, custom applications, integrations, and project to build up oob applications.
- Was part of a special team that designs and develops solutions where requirements are few or nonexistent.
- Provided input into business methodologies and development approaches for all ServiceNow project teams
- Assisted proposal team in creating winning proposals, presentations, and proof of concept demos.
Senior ServiceNow Consultant
- Developed requirements.
- Conducted code reviews.
- Resolved production issues.
Senior ServiceNow Developer
- Developed code fixes and enhancements for inclusion in future code releases and patches.
- Estimated level of effort for activities and project tasks for the team
- Worked closely with clients to establish problem specifications and system designs.
- Identified and suggested new technologies and tools for enhancing product value and increasing team productivity.
Senior ServiceNow Developer
- Provided solution development expertise including technical solutions, appropriate consultative services, product costing, and implementation planning.
- Serve as CMS Subject Matter Expert Analyze complex issues and deliver pragmatic solutions.
- Create functional and technical requirements as well as Administrative support instructions.
- Create secondary service catalog with 400 items.
- Updated Software request items and workflows.
- Design and built business service, offering, and item relationships for BSM map and reports.
- Collaborate with design teams to draft, communicate and deliver engaging UI designs.
ServiceNow Development Lead
- Architected and designed the Confidential ServiceNow solution, delivering solutions within cloud services, global tracking and facilities management enabling organizations to reduce overall management cost and increase profitability.
- Direct management of global development team across the US and India.
- Developed and designed an automated Azure Provisioning mechanism from within ServiceNow specifically for Knowledge15 utilizing Orchestration allowing organizations to accurately manage cloud technologies with allocated cost center management. Highlighted on CNN Money as part of a global press release.
- Provided ServiceNow technical and process expertise to enable Confidential in developing a competitive offering for the market.
- Designed and architected individual Service Integration offerings with the aim of reducing the overall implementation lifecycle. Extending to a managed services solution with a plug-and-play approach for delivering pre-defined solutions to a multitude of customers within the same infrastructure.
- Designed a Domain Separated architecture approach for use within the Confidential environment to enable customers to leverage Confidential developed intellectual property reducing the time to deliver as well as the cost associated with lengthy implementations.
- Provided technical strategy, analysis, and development for new and updated offerings, focused on the areas of ServiceNow to support the offering and the architectural design of the core infrastructure services for the offering.
- Provided ITSM technical and process expertise to better understand client requirements and assist sales representatives in closing new business.
ServiceNow Developer / Administrator
- Planed, developed, implemented and administered all aspects of ServiceNow (ITSM) platform in an enterprise-class environment, working very closely with key stakeholders within and outside of IT, external consultants and peers at other institutions to document business requirements/process and build solutions.
- Resolve production and sub production issues in incident, problem, catalog, configuration, release, change, knowledge, document and user modules.
- Other projects included remedy, active directory, and peoplesoft integrations. CI and auto incident routing enhancements.
- Responsible for the ServiceNow admin incident and request queues/mailbox. Analyzed issues and request trends.
- Supported peer teams in IT Support Services to develop and deliver training & support materials to internal IT and external business users.
- Created UAT scripts and completed functional testing as part of End User Experience Initiative.
- Configure, develop, and administer ServiceNow functionality as per documented requirements and SDLC.
- Documented processes (UMLs), requirements, training material, UAT Scripts, project plans, status reports, budget, gap, and ROI analysis to deliver implemented Incident, Change, Service Catalog, Problem, Knowledge, Portal, Portfolio, Mobile, Asset, Configuration, Project Management, and Work Management solutions.
- Facilitated kickoffs, discovery, training, status, and UAT meetings.
- Manage consultants hired to assist with the implementation of ServiceNow and prioritize efforts.
- Project Manager to implement Kaseya Service Desk for internal IT service management processes.
Service Request Management Process Owner, Change Manager
- Participated in and improved release management processes.
- Ensure that requests of the team are approved and scheduled based on resource availability.
- Establish and maintain project and resource roadmaps which are reviewed at monthly Service Management steering team meetings.
- Coordinate the content and execution of the monthly Service Management Steering Team meeting.
- Change Manager, facilitating meetings, approved change request and improved associated processes.
- Oversaw the projects and worked with a team of BMC (Remedy 7.6 and 8.0) software engineers and process owners across multiple IT Service Management disciplines to develop and in corporate Remedy workflow into existing Global infrastructure processes.
- Project member responsible to upgrading SRM portion of Remedy ITSM 7.6 to 8.1 to include gap analysis reports identifying workflow to be migrated.