- Strategic and results - driven Senior Business Analyst with 15 years experience serving Blue Chip, Fortune 500 global manufacturing corporations in the US and Canada, such as Confidential, Cisco, Credit Valley hospital and pharmaceutical companies such as Sanofi Pasteur, Apotex Pharmaceuticals, Invitro laboratories in terms of requirements, SLDC processes, User stories using SalesForce CPQ, Sap, Oracle NetSuite, Great Plains GP
- Extensive experience in gathering user requirements, level zero user process flow documentation using the lucid chart, user stories, use case in an Agile Environment with experience with scrum and sprint.
- Documented business requirements for a custom application that tied Salesforce, Salesforce cloud, and Confidential Sap Solution for warehouses. This is a guided work solution cloud-based for the small and medium enterprise clients we work with. It’s an Android or IOS application running on compatible hardware like Confidential CT60 which is integrated with SAPS business one platform. I have worked on the Oracle Database and am familiar with ETL tools.
- Extensive experience in Oracle ERP, SAP R6 within the Manufacturing, Distribution, and Supply Chain industries, requirements solicitation, database, and warehouse querying.
- Have worked extensively with the integration of different kinds of ERP, CRM, and homegrown applications with our suppliers and vendors to ensure a smooth transition of orders from order entry to manufacturing to one Confidential ’s manufacturing module.
- Involved with teams developing solutions requiring Legacy-to-SaaS/Cloud migration of processes and data. This is a Confidential cloud solution which is a solution that is integrated with SAP’s business one platform and the shop floor and allows work orders to be translated into voice commands that allow workers at the distribution center to do their jobs hands-free and eyes-free.
- Experience in the Oracle service contracts, Oracle Install Base, Oracle Configure, Price and Quote, Oracle Subscription Management Cloud, Oracle Accounts Payable, Accounts, Oracle Receivable Module, Oracle Cash Management Module, Oracle Fixed Assets Module. Oracle General Ledger Module .
Language/Scripting: SQL, PL/SQL, ETL SSIS
Software: Toad, PuTTY, Tableau, Power BI, Qlik view, Jira. Visual SourceSafe (VSS), MS Office, MS Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, ER Diagrams, Google Analytics, Oracle NetSuite
Databases: SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle 7, 8, 9i, 10g, 11g, 11i, 12, Data Warehouse.
ERP Solutions: SAP R6, Oracle ERP - Bill of Materials, Inventory, Install Base, Service Contracts, Depot Warranty, AR, AP, GL, PO, Order Management, Inventory Management, Bill of Materials (BOM), HRMS (HR, Payroll), Depot Repair / Warranty, Service Contracts, Install Base, Confidential HOS / P&L, Salesforce cloud, salesforce service /Sales, Seibel, SAP R3, CRM, MES
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Lean
Issue control and project tracking software: JIRA
ERD: Lucid Chart, Visio, SQLDBM, QuickDBD, Visual Paradigm, Data Modeler in SQL Developer
ETL TOOLS: SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
Data Mapping Tools: Lucid chart, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel
Senior Business Analyst
- Currently working remotely as Business Analyst on a new project entailing a clinical health care information system with Credit Valley Hospital to create a homegrown system similar to Elysium Health Exchange system which will electronically create, manage, access and exchange clinical information seamlessly with Confidential products such as CT40 HC Mobile Computer and Confidential Smart Talk modelled after Ingenix CareTracker EMR electronic medical record solution.
- Worked as part of a team to develop a CRM application with Sanofi that allowed stakeholders in sales and marketing to manage their business relations and any data related to that to make informed business relations where opportunities exist. I participated in sales meetings, product meetings to learn about the various campaigns, Patient data, clinical trials. pharmacological vigilance Pharmacovigilance (PV or PhV), also known as drug safety, is the pharmacological science relating to the collection, detection, assessment, monitoring, and prevention of adverse effects with pharmaceutical products.
- Worked as Senior Business Analyst utilizing Oracle ERP solutions. salesforce and sales cloud.
- Worked on Salesforce CPQ to define the new pricing and configuration requirements as per Confidential 's price books and user discount based on volume. This is tied into Confidential 's HOS custom application system.
- Our client had chosen Salesforce as their primary business support tool for customer-facing staff in their call centers, stores, partner organizations, and sales teams There were several Salesforce projects at the client with a key objective of improving customer centricity, speed to value, and productivity through automation. I created a transformational roadmap to maximize their Salesforce investment, ensuring security organizational compliance. I worked on the functional requirements of the Integration and security approach determined by the Architecture team for the existing marketing automation and data warehouse solutions. I also worked on the design of new complaints and compensation management solutions utilizing Service Cloud Email to Case and management functionality having a formal engagement with the client’s architecture council, security, and privacy teams to ensure compliance of the solution to organizational policies, directives, and guidelines.
- Involved in business process analysis and business intelligence initiatives.
- Participated in establishing a seamless transition of data between Confidential and clients regarding electronic order transactions involving order tracking and lead time analysis.
- Worked extensively with client DBAs, Developers, and Business Analysts to ensure data communication links were optimal, and real-time operational intelligence of data transactions between organizations/systems were functioning properly.
- Identify critical issues and gaps for organizational processes to develop in-house software applications.
- I also work with the IT teams from our clients to help them work with our ERP and other modules. Order to Cash (O2C) and Procure to Pay (P2P) cycles.
- Order-to-cash is the entirety of a company’s order processing system. It begins the moment a customer places an order as in standard cash or credit card processes.
- Procure to Pay (P2P) cycles. Procure-to-pay is the process of integrating purchasing and accounts payable systems to create greater efficiencies. It exists within the larger procurement management process and involves four key stages: selecting goods and services; enforcing compliance and order; receiving and reconciliation; invoicing and payment. i.e Confidential regulation on shipping products to Banned countries
- Streamlined Confidential ’s MES Business module within Confidential ’s custom software solution ‘HOS’ for easy data correlation.
- Implemented standard Work Processes module utilizing CRM tools to improve tracking of large projects in the application. Implemented Salesforce cloud, salesforce service with the service team to help with tracking of sensors deployed on the field for our end of life campaign and additional sales of new product upgrades as well as warranty validation for service contracts. This resulted in a large saving of revenue for the channel partner and reduced extra billing on the factory.
- Documented transactional requirements and existing data warehouse to reflect accurate data in the Inventory application.
- Designed and standardized automated business processes to increase service offerings to the existing customer base including oracle cloud applications
- Responsible for generating ad hoc reports as requested by faculty and staff.
Sales Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales and Marketing
- Confidential ’s growth strategy was inorganic growth by acquisition. They acquired many companies that had different ERP systems, requiring data integration and unification.
- Responsibilities in this position involved the successful conversion of acquired company ERP systems with Confidential ’s custom platform and Confidential MES custom system One Confidential
- Performed as a Business Analyst utilizing Oracle ERP/HOS, Salesforce, Seibel, and SAP solutions.
- Participated in multiple integration projects of various solutions due to mergers/acquisitions.
- Worked regularly with IT teams to port data from ERP systems Oracle apps Order management, bill of materials, MES to the Confidential custom system.
- Jointly designed and implemented Confidential ’s highly successful business application ‘HOS’ ( Confidential Operating System) a highly customized Oracle ERP solution. This new development increased sales by $5 million and service business $2.2 million annually.
- Designed and implemented a radical distribution rationalization model resulting in the elimination of underperforming and unprofitable relationships across Canada.
- Gathered user requirements and conducted system and user analysis for the Rebate Program application, using the Confidential operating system, SAP, Siebel, and Salesforce.
- Designed restructuring Pricing application to equalize procurement, based on volume and performance.
- Streamlined Pricing module functional requirements and Quoting system modules.
- Played a pivotal role in translating business goals for software applications Seibel and Salesforce.
- Contributed to leadership meetings, working alongside multiple stakeholders to collaborate on purchasing, production, and sales targets.
- Assisted in executing and implementing process improvement initiatives, providing recommendations based on complex analysis and cost-benefit studies.
Business Analyst Consultant
- Consulted with stakeholders to define business requirements for Oracle Applications manufacturing module and BOM that met Information Technology (IT) applications and business processes
- Performed business process analysis, assessed best practices for process improvement, and recommended objective solutions
- Analyzed qualitative and quantitative data to uncover competition and industry information to drive business revenue
- Gathered information and on new products and services and overlooked relevant data at different organization departments.
Technologies: Oracle ERP Service Contracts, Install Base, Depot Warranty
- Facilitated workshops with technical and non-technical resources and documented functional and non-functional solution requirements
- Prepared detailed specifications documents that were used to evaluate, select, and test solutions
- Formulated user acceptance test plans and coordinated testing;
Technologies: Oracle ERP AP, AR, Order Management, BOM, Oracle 10.7, Manufacturing, Engineering