- Overall, 7 years of IT experience with 4years of Workday Techno - functional work and 3 years as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and testing the Workday implementation lifecycle.
- Supported business team during testing release and involved in day-to-day production issues resolution, team co-ordination, mapping documents and Technical Design Docs.
- Worked with different business users eliciting business rules and various Functional & Non-Functional requirements.
- Performed AS IS and TOBE analysis for documenting Business Requirements Document (BRD), which inturn helps in transforming to Functional Requirements Document (FRD).
- Expertise in configuration and administration of Workday HCM and other modules.
- Hands on experience in inbound EIB ‘S, Report Writer, Calculated fields and Security.
- Hands on experience in various business processes and also worked with implementation team for Core HCM processes and modules including, Recruiting, Compensation, Performance Management, Time Tracking, Payroll and Absence Management.
- Extensively worked on Workday data conversion projects.
- Experience in Workday Projects, which included, planning, implementing and maintaining security guidelines basedon criteria provided by management.
- Expertise in data flow and object modeling, case analysis, workflow analysis and functional decomposition, customization, data migration, testing and training services.
- Responsible for maintaining Zendesk internal ticketing system, configuring ServiceNow system.
- Maintaining data integrity and communicate with 3rd party vendors for business process issues.
- Worked extensively on designing Workflow Application, Creating workflow Maps, DefiningRoles and Role Users, and testing workflows.
- Expertisein EIB Inbound/Outbound integrations, Workday Core Connector, Workday Studio
- Experience on Integrations including Web Services, SaaS and Business Process Framework & SoapUI testing
- In depth knowledge to support inbound/outbound integrations using Workday Studio.
- Experience with Integration with Third Party Payroll Systems and Benefits Provider
- Experience in creating new integration to pull the new hires information using Core Connector Worker and Document Transformation which uses connector integrations XML Output as its data source input.
- Responsible for configuring integrations i.e., updating, business process/workflow, security, etc.as required by business requirements.
- Extensive Experience with the deployment of Test Plans, Methodology, Test-Cases and Test- Scripts.
- Extensively work done in Performance tuning, Debugging, Runtime Analysis.
- Experience in reviewing the System test and Regression test results and give sign off.
- Strong knowledge in software testing lifecycle, review and approve test plans and test cases, use oftesting tools and Defect tracking mechanism and coordinate Sanity and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Responsible for testing integrations, functional testing for each upgrade and testing file deliverybetween vendors.
Workday Integrations: Workday, Integrations, Workday Studio, EIB, Core Connectors, XML, XSLT, XTT, XPATH, Document Transformation, Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, Reporting, Custom Reports, Advanced Reports, Matrix Reports, Integration Testing, System Administration, Active Directory.
Integration Technologies: XML, XSLT, SOAP, REST, WSDL, Web Services, ETV
Database & Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access
Processes: SDLC, Scrum Methodology, Agile, JAD, waterfall, Rational Unified Process
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Responsible for gathering and documenting requirements, designing, tracking, reporting and analyzing key organizational and operational reports.
- Worked directly with key business and IT stakeholders to confirm requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions, and ultimately drive requirements sign-off.
- Served as Workday SME for new Enhancements to ensure Workday Report and interface testing was complete.
- Worked on Job Classification Project in automation of complete cycle of Compensation (Compensation Criteria, Plans & Grades) automation.
- Functioned as an SME for the Workday Payroll and Time Tracking implementation
- Worked on Transactions - hiring process, promotion, demotion, & termination.
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all enhancements.
- Extensively worked on payroll reporting for supporting the day to day payroll processing and error handling.
- Maintained and created various Business Process definitions for hiring, creating positions, job requisitions.
- Assisting teams in the implementation of workday in the processes of Security Area Tasks, Reporting area tasks, integration tasks and Conversion tasks.
- Escalated Project roadblocks, delays, critical issues with Manager/HRIS director and stakeholders.
- Provide input to planning of work activities as well as manage execution of day-to-day activities related to HCM operation.
- Maintained and supported all the HR Business processes like compensation, Hiring, Performance and talent management implemented on workday.
- Hands on experience in configuring various Inbound EIB integration templates like Hire, create position, request Compensation change.
- Configured various business processes and created notifications to integrations.
- Handling bulk amount of data in the/for the workday systems using Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), loading bulk inbound transactions using inbound EIB.
- Maintained Core Connector/Studio Integrations, redesigned /enhanced based on the adhoc requests.
- Developed integrations using web service SOAP, XML, XSLT on the Workday cloud platform such as Payroll integration, ADP inbound/outbound, Active Directory inbound
- Documented functional mapping specifications for all Workday Integrations.
- Designed regression-testing scenarios for the integrations during upgrades.
- Performed maintenance of workday structures such as supervisory org, location org, talent org, etc.
- Responsible for functional/SIT/UAT testing cycles for the new payroll integrations.
- Worked along with implementation partners during development and unit testing of payroll integrations.
- Day to day support of Workday HCM, security, compensation, and reporting issues.
- Attended and utilized the weekly meetings, reporting and call trending to identify and rectify the knowledge gaps and utilized as an opportunity for knowledge transfer.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Played an extensive role in requirements gathering.
- Managing functional support for core HR process, Compensation, Business Process and Security Groups.
- Configured Supervisory Organizations, Cost Centers, Location and its hierarchies.
- Assigning Organization Roles & Assigning User based Security Groups.
- Worked on Position and Job Management staffing models.
- As part of staffing, different Job profiles, Job Families & Job family groups are created.
- Experience in configuring & supporting Workday business process in any key functional areas.
- Well versed with Compensation - Compensation package, Grades, Salary Plans, Allowance plans, Unit/Amount/percentage-based plans
- Good acquaintance with frequent transactions such as hiring process, promotion, demotion, & termination.
- Assigning user based & role based security groups to the applicants.
- Configured Business Process Security Policies for Business Processes like Compensation, Hire, Job Requisition.
- Assisted in determining and implementing the new features/enhancements in Workday.
- Created advanced reports and custom reports by using Workday Report Writer.
- Built custom reports using Workday report writing tool for different data sources like all workers, Contingent, Active and Terminated workers and used Filters, Prompts in the reports.
- Built several Core HR related integrations to send employee, position and cost centers data.
- Experience in building EIB integrations in Workday using web services like XML, XSLT.
- Created test cases for integrations testing, performed various kinds of integration and functional testing.
- Worked closely with the project team during UAT, including tracking issues through to resolution and securing User Acceptance Sign-Off.
- Involved in daily support activities such as troubleshooting on functional tickets which involves day to day transactions.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Expertise in Gathering/Configuring / facilitating End User training and providing Postproduction Support.
- Hands on experience in Business Process, Security and assisted business users in designing the report as per their needs.
- Setup Business Process Steps such as Action, Approval Chain and Checklist and demonstrated how it impacts the current processes.
- Worked the business process for bonus plan, merit plan, salary plan and hourly plan.
- Configuring compensation business process for exempt and non-exempt workers.
- Hands on experience with Web Services APIs, XML, XSLT.
- Conversion of XML data from custom report to text format using XSLT transformation.
- Collecting the requirements of Reporting from business and end user clients.
- Worked on creating custom reports for Simple, Advanced reports, Matrix Reports, Composite reports, etc.
- Worked on Core Connector for change data to third party Vendor.
- Created calculated fields to be used in custom reports to pull data into the Workday report.
- Worked on different data source in order to match requirements in Workday Reporting.
- Performed filtration conditions which needs to be added in Workday Report as per client requirement.
- Performed sorting and summarization to get the counts in Workday Report.
- Performed arithmetic calculation in Matrix report for counting, averaging, summing, ranging between maximum and minimum.
- Worked on several calculated fields like extract single instance, extract multi instance, Look up related value, Evaluate Expression, True or false conditions, Arithmetic Calculation, formatting date fields etc.
- Worked on Payroll and Compensation Integrations
- Strong knowledge of EIB, Core Connector, Document Transformation and Workday Studio.
- Performed simple integrations using EIBs and Complex integrations using Workday Studio.
- Worked on EIB inbound and outbound Integrations for third party Vendor like ADP.
- Worked with Succession planning in building up strategic to identify the workers who areperforming at the high level, who are having high potential, who are at the risk of leaving in theSupervisory Organization.
- Worked with Performance Management, Pre-hire, Onboarding, Manager Evaluation, Succession Planning reports.
- Worked on testing the data and security issues with the data from the reporting perspective.
- Worked with supporting the issues with the reporting in Production Tenant.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with stakeholders to elicit requirements.
- Worked closely with the subject matter experts (SME’s) to develop a detailed understanding of all the requirements.
- Documented and created Business Requirement document (BRD) and Functional Requirement document (FRD).
- Interacted with Product Owner & Agile Development Team on documenting Scrum artifacts like Product Backlog & Sprint Backlog.
- Assisted in facilitating Scrum Ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum/Stand Up meeting, SprintReview and Retrospective meeting.
- Involved in performing competitive research and analysis and conducting user interviews to identify specificareas for improvement and to generate ideas for future functionality upgrade.
- Broke down the business requirements into Epics and Features.
- Used JIRA as the project management tool.
- Conducted User Story grooming sessions.
- Designed and developed various UML diagrams like Use cases, Activity diagram and Sequence diagram.
- Created swim lanes, wireframes, screen mock-ups using MS-Visio to present the visual view of the featurewithin the website.
- Performed data mapping from source to target.
- Provided overall project management to multiple projects successfully completing them on-schedule and on-budget.
- Built and managed a cohesive team to meet deliverables per project / track assigned.
- Provided customer support as required to meet service level agreements.
- Prepared the Business Workflow using MS-Visio with input, output, and Pre and Post conditions.
- Used Microsoft Office tools like MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint for reporting and presentation purposes.
- Assisted the QA teams in developing test plans and cases.
- Developed user manuals, presentations and training manuals as per project specifications and timelines.
- Proficient in writing good SQL queries.
- User training on the changes being released and conducting postproduction activities like getting feedback from users. In case of any issues - doing Root Cause Analysis, prioritizing tasks with business users.
- Coordinated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on a monthly basis with the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to make sure that all the requirements are addressed in the application.