- Over 11+ years of professional experience with 5+ years as Workday consultant extensively focused in HCM modules of Workday Integrations architecture.
- Provide program management and oversight for existing HR Systems, including the core HRIS, applicant tracking system, benefits platforms and others
- Worked reporting for Headcount, Compensation, Talent Management, Recruiting, Benefits, Payrolls, Business reports etc.
- Configured Workday for business processes such as HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Performance Management and Absence Management.
- Expert as a Workday HCM Techno Functional Consultant/Analyst experience, which includes one full life cycle project implementation and production support experience.
- Experience working on Workday HCM Global rollout and implementation which includes configuring Security, Roles, Business Processes, Reports, Data migration and Upgrades.
- Designed and configured Workday Business Process for HCM including Hire, Job change, Propose Compensation, Termination etc.
- Worked as Report Writer to meet client requirements of Core HR and different groups, help resolve reporting issues requiring in depth analysis in determining the Data Source, BIRT Reports using Studio, Converting Simple reports to custom advanced reports, Matrix reports, List Reports, modify/ troubleshoot custom reports and Configuring Custom Reports into Work lets and use appropriate Related Actions of Workday Business objects that apply to the parameters of the reports
- Worked extensively on compensation and benefit interfaces and have designed and developed integration in both Workday Studio and EIB.
- Experience working with cross - functional teams in configuring setup and designing integrations to comply with each other.
- Good knowledge of implementing Cloud Connects, Core connectors, and custom Workday integration development using Workday Studio, EIB, and Document transformation.
- Workday Functional experience on core HCM, Compensation, Talent management, and Time Tracking and Absence management.
- Designed business flow diagrams and processes, which included processes in Staffing models, job benefits, compensation grades and packages.
- Worked on the Object Management Systems like Role Based Security, User Based Security, Job Based Security groups.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting user level issues in the workday.
- Mass Loading Data through EIB in Workday through Inbound Integration Launching/ Scheduling Integration for data transfer from Workday to Third Party HR systems.
- Good experience in developing various reports, interfaces, workflows and integration in PeopleSoft/Workday environments.
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal skills with strong analytical ability, positive work attitude and self-motivated to work independently and as well as in a team
- Business Processes, Condition rules, HCM, HR, HRIS, Compensation Plans, Benefit Plans, Enrolment rules, Staffing models, Compensation & Benefits and Security set ups Workday Integrations Calculated fields, Custom reports (Advanced, Matrix and Composite), Cloud Connects, Core Connectors, Document transformation, EIBs, Studio integrations, Web services, XML, XSLT, XPATH, WSDL, SOAP, REST, XSD.
- Windows NT/98/XP/07
- RaaS, WSDL, SOAP, REST, CSV, XSLT, XML and other people soft tools
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Office, MS Visio, Microsoft Project GUI Tools People Tools, Visual Basic
- Applications Human Resources, Payroll interface, Payroll, Benefits, Benefits Administration
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Workday HCM Consultant
- Design, Build, Test and Deploy integrations and Reports in Workday. Worked on Post-implementation support and enhancements.
- Worked on Core HR, Compensation, Absence Management, Time Management, On boarding and Benefits
- Managing Data conversions, HR and Compensation related Custom Reports, Security Management, Business Process configuration.
- Good knowledge on Functional configurations like Supervisory Organizations, Re Organization Events, Positions, Cost Centers, Locations of Confidential Inc
- Developed a number of EIB integrations to load new hires, Compensation, Change Job, Change Benefits, Payroll Input data to the tenant. Mass EIB loads of employee information into Production.
- Worked on the enhancement on the sub modules Lantin ( Time Management, Benefits ).
- Hands on experience in Standard Reports, Calculated fields and Custom reports .
- Created and maintained custom and ad-hoc reports as well as, run scheduled reports needed by end-users and Create custom Workday reports and modify/troubleshoot existing custom reports using Calculated Fields .
- Created Headcount report by using composite reporting and sub matrix reporting and created few reports for HR
- Worked with Workday Studio to fix integration related issues, and with the help of BIRT reporting created, modified various custom business form layouts.
- Worked with partners to help convert legacy data into Workday through creation of Solution tasks files.
- Built an integration to report taxes to ADP for periodic, monthly and quarterly tax filing.
- Updated the checklists and notifications in the On-boarding (Hire) business process to guarantee a great experience for the new hires.
- Worked on system testing (Compensation changes, profile changes, Terminate Employee, Hire Employee, Hire Contractor, Transfer Employee, and Promoting Employee).
- Worked on configuring Domain Security Policy and Business Process Security Policy.
- Configurations of core compensation like Compensation Eligibility Rules, Grades/Grade Profile, Compensation Plans and Compensation Packages.
- Develop, maintain & troubleshoot data integrations with other systems including third party systems. Managed system security worked and updated on user roles.
- Developed test cases and test scenarios to perform UAT, SAT on the newly developed integrations.
- Served as Functional Analyst by analyzing PeopleSoft system functionality and partnered with the HR and Payroll teams to review system functionality to ensure accuracy.
- Worked as a core member of Workday Update team and providing feedback and documenting the process to help in future updates of the system.
- Day to day support of Workday integration and reporting issues on Core HR, Compensation, Absence Management, Time Tracking, Recruiting, Benefits and Payrolls.
- Worked on post-implementation support and enhancements.
- Analyzed complex sets of data to identify quality issues and proactively initiated steps for improvement
Workday HCM Consultant
- Collaborate with stakeholders (both corporate and regional teams globally) on the design and continuous improvement of Workday Advance Compensation
- Create, maintain and direct the tasks on the project plan for the implementation of Workday Human Capital Management support during GO-LIVE
- Maintain and support all the HR Business processes e.g. Recruiting, Compensation, Hiring, Performance and talent management implemented in Workday.
- Gather detailed business requirements and automate business processes to enhance the current application systems, including reporting. Assist in development of new reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Create standard/custom quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports as needed by business and converting existing PeopleSoft reports to Workday Reports as part of migration.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional staff to meet the existing business needs.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
- Designed and built both inbound and outbound EIB integrations in various segments of Workday system
- Worked on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for report sharing.
- Configure Termination Participation Rule events for Merit and Bonus process to remove Terminated employees and their respective pool amount from the process
- Worked on Job Application Dynamic Business Process and Sub Processes in Recruiting.
- Create new Currency rate type to be used for Merit/Bonus process and load Currency exchange rates for different currencies
- Created Absence Rules, Accruals, Absence Type, Plans, Calculations .
- Created Earnings, Deductions, and Withholding order types .
- Designed Absence Business Processes and Customizations of Absence Management .
- Provide input into impact of process and system improvements based on the deep understanding of overall processes and systems
- Lead projects implementing global initiatives (design or program changes) utilizing effective project management techniques
- Provide metrics, reports, and controls to management to ensure service delivery is being met and determine potential process defects
- Complete root cause analysis and initiate mitigation plan
- Create new Temporary Bonus Plans as work around to resolve Workday defects related to Bonus Proration.
- Support the various reporting functions with respect to Workday functionality and client business requirements for new implementation initiatives.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Workday HCM Consultant
- Gathered requirements from end users, Fit-gap analysis, created technical design documents, provided workday solutions existing business needs.
- Worked on Compensation Components and created compensation eligibility rules based on management levels, job profile and job family.
- Worked on Compensation components like Hourly, Weekly, Monthly Salary, Allowances, Bonus, commission, merit plans, Compensation Packages, Compensation Eligibility rules, Compensation grade profile for multiple countries employees.
- Involved in discovery, functional mapping sessions for configuration of all global compensation management & HCM processes / workflows incl. configuration of One-time payments, Promotions, Internal transfers, Lateral moves, propose compensation steps, change compensation steps.
- Employee personal data changes, Pay Component groups, Pay elements, Pay component security segments. Developing calculated fields, Worker Eligibility rules, and Work tags, Time tags for Earnings and Deductions to payroll.
- Generated Compensation Grade profiles to divide the grades into functional tasks, geographic regions and the required sub-categories for the business.
- Worked on creating Compensation Packages to group together the compensation guidelines and compensation plans that could be assigned to an employee all at once.
- Support Benefits and Recruiting team on issues like benefits business process and the notifications, security groups, Job Requisitions, Candidates, Merging, Offers, Positions and Hire/ Pre-Hire Records, Offer Letters and Job Posting.
- Managed approvals for Core HR, performance and Goal Management through BPM and Involved in Production support, Maintenance and Enhancement of Core HR, eRecruitment, Absence management.
- Activities consisted of full delivery cycle support including: conducting discovery requirements sessions, all tenant builds, internal testing, resolution of issues/defects from client testing, preparation for and participation in Delivery Assurance Review with Workday and my Clients, and post go-live support.
- Worked on Workday Recruiting issues like Job Requisitions, Candidates, Merging, Offers, Positions and Hire/ Pre-Hire Records, Offer Letters and Job Posting.
- Involved in the implementation of Workday HCM for various HR modules such as Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Time Tracking and Talent Management.
- Work other functional teams for mapping session for Merit process and helped business owners/analysts to review downstream change request impacts and design decisions.
- Responsible for documenting changes and updates to the Core and Annual Compensation processes, as well as loading employee data with updated information
- Assisted in the building and delivery of the global business process design workshops to support the Workday HCM & Compensation implementation.
- Worked on Compensation Eligibility rules to set the required criteria so that there is automatic association of a group of employees with the selected compensation elements.
Environment: EIB, Workday Report Writer, HCM (Benefits, Talent Management, ESS & MSS, Payroll and Time Tracking), XML/XSLT, Excel, PowerPoint & Calculated Fields.
Confidential, ChaseWorkday HCM Consultant
- Gathered requirements from end users, Fit-gap analysis, created technical design documents, provided workday solutions existing business needs.
- Assisted in writing and peer reviewing functional design documents (FDD); wrote four FDDs and one Software Testing Document (STD) to include explaining functionality of Global Payroll and Human Capital Management (HCM).
- Assisted in PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) /Global Payroll (GP) Modules providing overall guidance to the architecture in regard to: e-Benefits, Absence Management, Time & Labor, ePay, Global Payroll, Benefits Administration, eCompensation, Personnel Administration and eProfile Project support for PeopleSoft Payroll North America which included PeopleSoft Tax updates, testing Year end process.
- Post Production support Core HRMS, Payroll modules and day-to-day support of USA and CAN payroll. User documents prepared for Pay Check Reversals, Adjustments, etc.
- Holiday Pay, Reliability Pay process and Mail to Code functionality customized processed designed and implanted successfully for which helps the associate to pick up the check at their nearest branch.
- Designed and developed a transfer process to accommodate all types of transfers for associates at Ajilon i.e. different branches with in same database, one database to another database and between different front office systems.
- Modified and changed the layout of Paycheck to accommodate company's needs.
- Created new TRCs (Time Recording Codes) for recording overtime to meet company's requirements in T& L.
- Time and labor duties include setting up reporting schedules, edits, rules, time clock, configuration, customization of batch T&L processes, creating a ORACLE financials labor interfaces and writing client specific reports
- Involved in creation of Time and labor rules, Rule Programs and rounding options Involved in testing Time and Labor scenarios such as Time reporting, Adjustments and Time interface to external database
- Collect system requirements from business owners and document requirements following Ajilon methodology.
- Test customizations and troubleshoot issues with technical consultants
- Involved in testing the Projects to Time and Labor processes.
- Testing cases cover coverage level change, COBRA, Surviving Spouse, New Hire, Terminations, Retirees, Promotion between Benefit Programs, data change, data correction, etc; designed and tested CIGNA Medical and Dental Billing SQR reports.
- Extensively worked with Application Designer to modify record definitions, pages, components, menus and giving access to users by using maintain security.
- Support Functional various issues in production environment.
- Responsible for performance tuning of the reports using Stored Procedures and Temp Tables.
- Product support for Payroll and Time & Labor modules
- Developed an interface program for External ADP System and populating the Paycheck information to TALX agency.
- Fixing while payroll process for Employee Tax Data, Payroll Errors messages and Time Cards
- Developed Time and Labor adjustments messages. It populates Time and Labor holding table to adjust override rate for an employee/assignment. The message is sent from PeopleSoft Financials to PeopleSoft HR. Used Integration Broker/application messaging for this task.
Environment: PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM 9.2 People tools 8.55, People Code, SQR, Process Scheduler, ADP interface process, Web logic, Microsoft Access Database, SQR, Toad & Oracle 220.127.116.11
- Helped in configuring and testing Workday BPs for HCM including Hire, Change Job, Termination, Request Compensation, Job Application, and Termination etc.
- Tested Workday Security configuration, objects including Management Hierarchies, Regions, Locations, edited Domain and Business Process Security Policies for few security groups, audited Tenant setup.
- Created test scenarios for testing all in scope Business Processes like Hire, Job Change, Promote, Transfer, Terminate, Compensation changes and testing the integrations running for different scenarios.
- Helped in testing the Integrations on all the Workday tenant prototypes P1, P2, P3 and Gold Tenants. Performed System Integration testing of the all-in scope inbound and outbound integrations
- Provided post rollout production support for Phase 1. Served as point of contact for Workday Support tickets from SCJ. Monitored incoming tickets, and resolved Workday functional issues.
- Configure, Develop and Test Cloud Connect HCM, Benefits Integrations between Workday and External Systems
- Created Test Plan and Test Scenarios and Performed Functional, Performance, Integration, Regression Testing, UAT, SRT and Dress Rehearsal Testing.
- Responsible for Tracking and preparing the report of testing activities like testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc. Conducted daily status meetings and defect review meetings.
- Experience in performing Smoke, Unit, System/Functional, Integration, Regression and ETE/Release testing and User Acceptance testing of client/server, mainframe, relational database systems and Web-based applications.
- Building Custom Integration (EIB), Custom report, and Calculated Fields and Writing XSLT generate customer specified output format.
- Started working on Workday Studio to generate Client specific output using custom XML, XSLT.
- Extensively worked with SMEs to configure the environments with all the business needed application configurations and setups.
- Received and sorted payroll changes (new hires, promotions, awards, absence deductions, final settlements and housing and relocation advances)
- Designed business flow diagrams and processes, which included processes in Staffing, job benefits, Advance compensation grades and packages
- Worked on Workforce planning by creating Eligibility, workforce analytics in workday for measuring statistics of the project. Reporting test status on a weekly basis - publish reports on Defect Management, Test Progress and Test Metrics.
- Worked on Production support of Workday HCM, which includes Core HR, Time Tracking, Absence Management, and Payroll Modules related to User access to Workday system
- Provide subject matter expertise for the implementation and integration of Self-Service, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Labor and Absence Management modules
- Worked on Absence Management integrations both inbound and outbound to Prudential, experience in handling leave of absence.
Environment: Workday several versions, EIB, Custom Reports, Management Console, Server Manager, Document Transformation, Workday Web Services, Oxygen, Workday Studio, XML, XSLT, XPath
Workday HCM functional analyst
- Worked as a Report Writer and helped HR partners to develop reports in Workday.
- Primarily focused in developing complex custom reports and creating calculated fields.
- Built reports in different functional areas such as Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Time Tracking, Absence Management, and New Hires.
- Created custom reports for integrations team which are used as an input to build different integrations such as EIB, Core Connectors and Studio.
- Worked in understanding PeopleSoft reports, conditions and used these conditions to create custom reports in Workday.
- Frequently used filter, sub filters and prompts tab to get desired report output while creating custom reports in Workday.
- Focused on optimizing report performance by eliminating unnecessary calculated fields in the report.
- Moving custom reports within different Workday application tenants and validated data for all tenants.
- Scheduled custom reports and developed alerts for custom reports created.
- Built various calculated fields using functions Lookup Related value, Evaluate Expression, True/False Conditions, Extract single and multi-instances and Formatting date, text and number calculated fields.
- Primary focus is to understand how reports are created in PeopleSoft and create reports in Workday with optimized results.
- Understanding Workday data sources, business objects and related business objects which play a significant role in developing custom reports in Workday.
- Thorough understanding of calculated fields and efficiently using calculated fields in custom reports to enhance report performance.
- In depth experience in bringing report fields to single business object using multiple calculated fields.
- Scheduled Custom reports to run Weekly, Bi-Weekly and Monthly based on requirement.
- Used solution migration to move reports from Gold to Production tenant.
- Configured Workday tenant to meet each client's unique business requirements.
- Understand complex business processes, requirements and rapidly find robust and innovative development solutions respecting systems architecture.
- Involved in data validations while loading data from PeopleSoft to Workday.
- Involved in Go-Live process of Workday.
- Involved in QA/ UAT Testing of reports and helped client to determine errors before going live.
- Helped client in understanding custom reports and participated in knowledge transfer sessions with HR partners by educating and showing step by step procedure to follow and develop custom reports.
Environment: Workday 22/23, Workday Studio, XML, Web Services, XSLT 2.0, Report Writer
PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
- Worked closely with Business User at client site for PS HCM modules - Base Benefits, Core HR and payroll interface.
- Involved in writing technical design documents based on functional specifications and developed customization in PeopleSoft 9.2 Environment.
- Designed and developed Core HR and Time and Labor WorkCentre. Involved in online changes to the delivered pages, components, menus and translate values.
- Worked with key project management team and business people to formulate and communicate the business vision for the project and mapping out the initial requirements in Campus Solutions and Human resources.
- Involved in Development, Enhancement, Upgrade and Maintenance of HR, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Payroll, and Time & Labor.
- Created new and customized Fields, Records, Pages, and Components for the client specific functionality.
- Designed and developed of PeopleSoft HRMS for HR, Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Admin, Time & Labor and Self-Service modules on client specific functionality.
- Facilitated Fit-Gap sessions (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Base Benefits and eBenefits).
- Developed technical design documents from functional specifications. Identified test cases and prepared test data for unit and system testing. Executed test scenarios in different test environments.
- Wrote Component Interface Programs for uploading HR data from an external legacy system into PeopleSoft.
- Developed People Code to implement specific business rules and validations to enable the system to perform the business process.
- Provided functional and technical programming for HR, Payroll and Benefits Administration.
- Configured the PeopleSoft Payroll system which included Earnings codes, Earnings Programs, pay groups, Pay Calendars, Pay Run Ids. Based on the requirements was involved in modifying, running and supporting the queries for Payroll module.
Environment: PeopleSoft HR, Payroll, PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, People tools 8.54/8.55, People Code, 3rd party interface processes, Web logic, Toad, Oracle 11g
Workday Partner Senior Business Consultant
- Acted as Engagement Manager on several enterprise wide Workday implementations for domestic and global clients in the Non Profit, Manufacturing, Communications/Media, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Public Sector and Financial.
- Specialized in Medium Enterprise projects, 1500 or less employees, now known as Lifetime Deployment (LDP).
- Mentored and trained junior and associate Engagement Managers on Workday best practice and methodology. Held bi-weekly information sessions on strategy and project leadership.
- Assisted new Workday clients with change management or phase zero initiatives, prior to the onsite kickoff with full team.
- Reviewed/Modified Configuration, Business Processes with partner for HCM, Benefits, Time Tracking and Absence Management.
- Involved in implementation of various modules of Workday HCM (Payroll, Compensation Benefits, Performance management, Time Management)
- Build design document with detailed list of existing HR data elements to be mapped to Workday HCM objects and attributes.
- Designed, coded and implemented multiple custom reports.
- Developed Workday integrations (Inbound/Outbound) using, Workday Studio, Document Transformation (DT), Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB)
- Formal regimented experience documenting and reporting on testing issues, including design of testing approach/strategy, development of test cases and scenarios, assessment / linkage of test cases to client business requirements to ensure all functional needs are identified.
- Main client contact for all issues and resolutions during implementation.
- Reported and lead client steering committee meetings regarding all matters related to the project.
- Managed implementation teams ranging from 6 to 35 client and partner resources. Executed project plan and delivered all projects under budget, on time and with a high level of customer satisfaction for the management of the project and performance of the project team.
- Workday areas of extensive experience include all HCM functions, Business Process Configuration and Optimization, Role/Security and Engagement Management.
- Assisted in the creation of the Post Production Services (PPS)
Environment: Workday, People Tools 8.47, People Tools 8.48, SQR, People code, Application Engine, Toad, SQL Taleo 13B, Taleo Connect Client 12C, Taleo Business Objects, HPQC, SQR, People code, Application Engine, Toad, SQL Tools1.4.2, Workflow