- Over 8 Years of experience in Implementation, Upgrade, Support of Enterprise Resource Planning Applications.
- Motivated and dependable professional with excellent troubleshooting skills. Hands - on experience in HRIS/HR Support including Data Entry, all stages of system development efforts such as System and Business Process Analysis, Requirements Definition SOX compliant, Design, Development, Testing, Support and Ad Hoc Reporting. Demonstrated history of superior customer service with effective problem-solving, analysis, and decision-making skills. Well organized team player.
- Domain knowledge of insurance industry with very challenging and demanding work environment. Broad experience in Property and Casualty Insurance including Auto, Home, and Marine Life insurance/Annuities.
- Hands on experience in inbound/ outbound integrations Using Core Connector, Workday Studio, managing business processes, working with EIB, Report Writer, Creating Workday Calculated Fields and Custom Reports.
- Experienced in SDLC methodology for Agile Scrum and traditional Waterfall. Well versed with agile ceremonies and agile tools (JIRA, RTC). Worked with clients and business SMEs to create business (BRD) and functional (FRD) requirements including work break structure (WBS)
- Result - Oriented Confidential HCM/HRMS/HRIS Functional/Business Analyst/Quality Analyst Consultant. Experienced in Providing Solutions in Confidential HCM Design, Development, Implementation, Customizations, Upgrading, Reporting and Production support Projects.
- Proficient in gathering requirements and developing Business and Functional Requirement Documents BRD and FRD. Developed Test Cases for Unit Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Extensively experienced in database activities like Maintenance and Performance Monitoring and Tuning using tools such as Index Tuning Wizard, SQL Profiler, Troubleshooting and Replication.
- Involved in documenting customization requirements, business rules and data migration requirements for the Implementation of Guidewire ClaimCenter and PolicyCenter.
- Used JIRA for defect tracking and reviewed them in subsequent iterations of the application development process and facilitated Triage meetings.
Methodologies: Waterfall, RUP, Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP)
Technologies/Tools: MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint
Databases & Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access
Office tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), MS Visio, MS Project
Modeling & UI Design: Balsamiq, InVision, Visio Visual Designer
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Worked with Human Resources personnel to evaluate HRIS software and hardware needs and designed new or modify existing HRIS queries to meet changing demands.
- Led scrum meetings for story grooming, pointing and refinement. Led discussions for release and sprint planning for stories and prioritization and updated JIRA.
- Provided Business Requirement Documentation BRD for the customers after thorough market and technology research and by analyzing current market trends.
- HRIS Technician Maintained multiple Confidential HCM data tables and minor query design and provided customer service and support for company-wide HRIS self-service system.
- Worked as a part of scrum team, in an agile methodology with sprint cycles, daily stand ups and story implementation. large cross functional project and support teams.
- Conducted and analyzed technology processes by requirement performance modeling UML and prepared essential groundwork.
- Serve as a point of contact for the client’s stakeholders and provided customer support in addition to team building with on and off shore agile teams. Working extensively in JIRA to upload Requirements, Test plans, Test Steps, Log defects and to follow up to fix.
- Drove continuous improvement projects, enhancements, and business process changes with the HRIS systems which helped to increase efficiency and user acceptance.
- Monitored and conducted exploratory testing across development unit testing, integration testing, and system testing also to help ensure an acceptable handoff for official UAT.
- Involved in the automated data collection and updation processes through SSIS packages for gathering data from different sources like SQL server, PostgreSQL and flat files.
- Performed trend and data analysis on the HRIS department's correction log to provide the leadership with information on developing trends and success of strategic initiatives.
Confidential, Fort Wayne, IN
- Conducted data audits within HRIS systems, research audits findings; make appropriate corrections/upgrades
- Assisted QA team by reviewing test cases and clarifying requirements to ensure complete coverage of requirements, worked in Agile environment and was able to bring projects to completion.
- Configured and set up Time Reporting codes, Work groups, Time and Labour Rules, Work schedules and Time Periods.
- Worked in Agile environment allowing teams to deliver project piece-by-piece and make rapid adjustments as needed. Good understanding working in Agile and bringing projects to completion.
- Primary liaison with HRIS vendors contacts to ensure system effectiveness including upgrades and changes as they occur
- Manages Time clock setup and configuration across the enterprise. Works with Time clock vendors, HRIS and BT partners to address issues timely. Manages requests via a case management tool. Establishes and maintains SLAs
- Performed Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter data within the Oracle database.
- Used Mercury Quality Center, assisted in the QTP setup, and reviewed scripts with the group for regression assurance of UAT criteria.
- Coordinate various Human Resources HRIS Confidential functions including but not limited to payroll, recruitment, employment, labour relations, compensation, benefits administration, retirement administration, employee services, training, and employee health.
- Worked as a part of scrum team, in an agile methodology with sprint cycles, daily stand ups and story implementation. Create weekly reports to inform management about the status of the project. Used JIRA as the project management tool.
- Drives and optimizes business processes for Time data maintenance and demonstrates a strong understanding of the various systems that house HR and Payroll data as well as the integration between those systems and the time system. Works with HRIS, BT, and Payroll teams to deliver and maintain high levels of Payroll accuracy rate.
Confidential, Quincy, MA
- Configured screen layouts, business logic, business rules, and operation parameters such as roles, permissions, user attributes, and regions as well as created new screens in Guidewire Studio as needed.
- Interacted with Product Owner & Agile Development Team on documenting Scrum artifacts like Product, Release & Sprint Backlog.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, OOD using UML and Business Process Modeling.
- Involved in Guidewire Corporate Training on Guidewire PolicyCenter, Worked on Commercial Lines Property and Casualty Insurance.
- Create business requirements documentation (BRD), UML use cases, gap analysis, process models, mockups, test scenarios, concept diagrams and business activity diagrams.
- Validated policy and claim data to assure every detail are populated correctly from the legacy system WINS to Guidewire ClaimCenter.
- Participated in techniques such as SPRINT planning, Product Backlog management, agile estimation, daily SCRUM, metrics such as Burn-down & Velocity charts, Sprint summary report, Sprint review/retro meetings.
- Implemented integration with ClaimCenter to retrieve Policy Period payload and account invoice payloads from Billing Center to send Withdraw notices and Cancellation notices.
- Performed JAD Sessions, walkthrough with Business, Legacy, Configuration/Interface Developers and ETL Team to provide comprehensive data.
- Analyzed existing reports, redundancy, data flows using ER diagram, SQL, data mart used and design future reports using BO.
- Created epics and user stories in JIRA for product backlog. Prioritized release and sprint backlog with product owner and stakeholders. Defined testing scenarios and acceptance criteria. Addressed normal and exception flows including data validation requirements.
- Generated Use case for business process and User Stories for Guidewire PolicyCenter to understand the various possible scenarios and dependency among various line of Business (LOB).
Confidential & Dedham Group, Dedham, MA
- Prepared requirements document for Commercial Auto, Inland Marine, Crime, Worker's Compensation, Umbrella, Business Owners Policy, Commercial Output Policy, and Commercial Property Package.
- Worked in the development a file of ACORD Forms used as the standards in all Property and Casualty markets, for both Personal and Commercial Lines of Business.
- Authored various Use Cases and Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams using Rational Requisite Pro and used UML methodology to define the Data Flow Diagrams DFD.
- Elicited business requirements by conducting structured interviews, JAD & JRP sessions, and workshops across various Commercial and Personal Auto lines within the Property & Casualty (P&C) business unit.
- Organized the project into phases to impose management control using stage-gate reviews such as high-level user stories, test scenarios, Dimension modelling, Data Mapping, ETL etc.
- Developed comprehensive system test scenarios and test scripts. Responsible for performing back-end analysis and testing using SQL queries.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using UML and Business Process Modeling. Ensuring comprehensive defect tracking and issue resolution using JIRA and Quality Center.
- Work closely with production underwriters to review commercial property insurance renewal and new business opportunities to ensure proper risk identification, analysis and assessment and the development and growth of a profitable portfolio of business.
- Involved in generating Test cases for property and casualty Insurances for Different Levels of Business and analysis of business requirements and system requirements of the client and also for Property and casualty modules.
- Assigned tasks among development team, monitored and tracked progress of project following Agile methodology.
- Involved in training material preparation and managed comprehensive accounting matters including accounting receivable and payable to ensure proper resource allocation.
- Acted as primary liaison between the client departments and the Information systems IT department to perform analysis, review, and estimation of client requests, prepared and reviewed requirements and client documentation for Personal Lines Property and Casualty business.