- I’m an experienced project manager with over 13plus years of experience managing large life cycle projects in an agile environment and software integrations and set up.
- I’ve worked diligently with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs.
- I have had the responsibility of a budget as large as 10 million and have run up to 5 projects concurrently with experience leading, implementing projects with key decision makers, effective communication, including managing application development, billing systems and managing large budgets.
- I’ve translated business requirements into functional application requirements and provide input into high - level design solutions.
- I have managed and worked as a communication liaison with key stakeholders on business initiatives such as DuckCreek billing implementations, Microsoft SQL Server DB, NetSuite, Salesforce Service Cloud, AWS, Workday, Budgeting, Staffing, Data Integration and Migrations in addition to helping define other business initiatives utilizing Microsoft Project. I have 27
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Sr. Business Analyst/Consultant
- Team Lead with responsibilities that include working on data migration and integration strategies.
- Duties include working with other team members and Senior Management to assure that the BRD are correct, updated and that the team maintains their consistency and staying on task including meeting deadlines in a prompt and professional manner.
Sr. Project Manager/Sr. Business Analyst
- Responsible for Project Management and some Business Analyst roles in the New Business processing of Insurance applications, COTS products, SQL Server, billing/policy values and claims via Guidewire in Scrum & Agile work environment.
- Acted as communication liaison between business functions to assure prompt understanding and assessment of the projects. We assure the transition electronically via Kofax, AWD and other related systems to assure the Accord applications are transmitted in accordance with State of Texas laws and regulations.
- Lead Project Management staff utilizing Microsoft Project coordinating with key stakeholders in regard to new business initiatives such as application development, infrastructure implementation, DuckCreek billing and claims, NetSuite, AWS, Salesforce Service Cloud, SDLC, process management and organizational change including Initiating, Gathering Requirements, Planning, Scope, Execution and Closing all tasks/projects to completion and excellence.
Lead Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Responsible for Project Management/BA/Social Media Analyst consulting as a Subject Matter Expert on COTS products, Life/Health and P&C product lines billing/policy values.
- Consulted technology staff on helping clients relating to their Life/Health & Disability Insurance via our internet and intranet customer portals. Played an active role in operational leadership development and training of managerial candidates and marketing sales tracking via NetSuite applications.
- Acted as communication liaison between business functions to assure prompt understanding and assessment of the projects. Lead team as Project Manager on projects dealing with key business design initiatives and infrastructure implementation, SQL Server, DuckCreek billing and claims, NetSuite, AWS, Salesforce Service Cloud, SDLC, process management, application development and organizational change core team.
- Utilized Guidewire Creek implementations to advance our P&C capabilities in the marketplace including policy values and claims. Worked with key stakeholders and our systems partners with ServiceNow, QAT, QA and testing to assure proper programming and accuracy of project goals and tasks.