- SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST/LEAD & Professional SCRUM Practitioner/Product Owner in the Business and Technical Integration Services, Digitalization, Cloud Services and Business Transformation spaces with extensive national/international consulting experience in IT consulting and a broad industry background.
- Team player and pragmatic out - of-the-box thinker who consistently delivers intelligent business solutions via strong working relationships across organizational, political or geographical boundaries to achieve timely delivery of value-added, sensible and innovative business solutions to produce efficient positive results yielding optimal Return-On-Investment.
- Proficient multilingual communicator, negotiator, problem solver who can become a valuable business partner, advisor and advocate in the selection of vendors, solutions or technology and bringing closure to complex problems via leadership, interpersonal skills, diplomacy, business savvy, resourcefulness, creativity, common sense and extensive experience in the professional protocol and cultural aspects of international business and offshore outsourcing.
- Roles: Business Analysis, Team Lead, Business Partner/Advocate, SCRUM Developer, Vendor Mgmt., Liaison, Mentoring, Oversight, Quality Mgmt., Standards & Best Practices, Corporate & Government Compliance, Usability, User Experience, Industry Standards, Problem Resolution, Policies & Procedures, Pre/Post-Sales Support.
- Demonstrated ability in delivery of BA artifacts, learning new concepts, adapting to change and managing multiple concurrent and distributed tasks, navigating any corporate environment, bringing people, abstract ideas and technology together effectively and proficiently, leading teams and projects to fruition following the Waterfall, Iterative, Agile/SCRUM, CMMI and UML methodologies.
- User Stories
- Use Cases
- Data Flow & Workflow diagramming
- Cloud computing
- Responsive design
- Angular (front-end)
- Informatica MDM
- InRules Engine
- ESB APIs
- ASP.NET Zero
- SQL Server
- MS PowerPoint.
Senior IT Consultant / Business Analyst
- Senior Consultant/BAlead responsible for delivery SDLC of artifacts from scope/requirements thru deployment, managing stakeholder/IT interactions and deliverables working with onshore/offshore IT teams.
- Provided subject-matter expertise in streamlining of processes, maximizing efficiencies and the establishment of quality standards, best practices and presentations.
- Contributed insight and experience in the scoping, tool evaluation/assessment/selection, strategic roadmap, transactional workflows, process diagrams, design and delivery of optimal solution that met/exceeded business vision, and position the company as the primary agricultural and animal health data collector and data management services provider via the delivery of a cloud data collection, MDM and business intelligence services solution.
- Deliverables: Scoping, assessment/recommendation, bus. requirements, user stories, copy-book, product log refinement, cataloguing/prioritization, design, documentation, wireframes, sourcing, process improvement, gap analysis, documentation, quality standards and compliance.
Senior IT Consultant / Business Analyst
- Senior Consultant/BAlead responsible for delivery of SDLC of artifacts from scope/requirements thru deployment, managing customer/stakeholder/IT interactions, presentations, quality standards, and deliverables of onshore/offshore IT teams.
- Business Advocate ensuring delivery of current/future state and gap analysis, tool evaluation and assessment, and roadmap for optimal solution that met/exceeded business vision, value proposition (ROI) via agnostic digital solution, process streamlining and automation that facilitated meeting sales and revenue targets.
- Customization of Sitecore e-Commerce and Experience Management Platform in order to meet client’s digital business goals and objectives, including DMSpersonalization, engagement analytics to understand campaigns and site performance, template design, integration with third-party e-commerce platforms, CRM, ERP, email marketing, search, marketing automation, and other back office systems to allow for highly scalable designs and page layouts and components along with dynamic navigation.
- Deliverables: Scoping, reporting tools evaluation/assessment, business requirements, user stories, transactional workflows, process flows, diagrams, copy book, product log refinement, cataloguing/prioritization, design, documentation, wireframes, sourcing, process improvement, gap analysis, documentation, quality standards and compliance.
Professional Services Lead / Senior Business Analyst
- Senior BA responsible for delivery of BA artifacts, scoping, presentations, current/future state, tool assessment/selection, requirements elicitation, analysis, project coordination, vendor management, agnostic design best practices, industry standards, PMO Quality Standard and GxP compliance through full SDLC.
- Deliverables: Tool evaluation/assessment, roadmap, requirements, user stories, functional design, documentation, solution design, Communication Plan, coordination of PoC, and vendor management for the build, QA, UAT and Traceability.
- DM/Environ: Hybrid Agile, SDLC, Web/Mobile UI, BI Dashboards, Cloud computing, Oracle db, Informatica, Teradata DWI, SQL, Oracle, SharePoint. Sequel Servers, Oracle db, SAS Web, Informatica and FoxFire.
Senior IT Consultant / Business Analyst / Vendor Management
- Senior BA leading SDLC deliverables, GxP-IGM quality compliance, analysis, documentation, vendor mgmt., tollgate-readiness through: QuickStart, Scope & Seek, Analysis & Concept Design, Detailed Design & Dev, Testing & Acceptance, Deployment and Sustain phases. Business Advisor/Advocate ensuring process optimization, streamlining of solution design and user acceptance.
- Deliverables:Scoping, current/future states, assessment, business/functional requirements, documentation, Project Charter, TO, Roadmap, HLCD, CR, Project Plan, Risk/Issues, Doc. Checklist, Quality Plan, URS, Architecture Handbook, Design Spec, Test Spec (OQ, PQ, IQ), User Acceptance, Operational Handbook, User Manual, Knowledge Transfer, Cutover Plan, Handover Checklist, Knowledge Article, Training Concept, Training Handbook, Deployment Plan, Communication Plan, Quality Report, Traceability, etc.
- DM/Environ: SDLC, Iterative, Web Document Management Portal, iOS mobile app, Cloud Computing, Self-service portal, BI Dashboard, Mobile Iron App Store, Oracle db, .Net, SiteCore, HTML5, SSRS Reports.
Senior IT Consultant - Lead
- Senior IT Consultant/Business Analyst, SCRUM Product Owner responsible for Hybrid/Agile and SDLC deliverables/artifacts, documentation, compliance (Quality Std, Best Practices, GxP, Safe Harbor, HIPAA, Data Security), Agile sprint planning, work streams, product artifact reviews, quality gate readiness and professional mentoring of jr team members.
- Oversight of innovation experiments, requirements, conceptual design, module definitions, 3rd-party vendor mgmt. (Preventice, IBM, Liaison, TelerX, EPI-Q, Healthy Circles Inc., Puff City, Health Media), QAP deliverables, RFP, SOW, UAT, SOP, P&P, manuals, training, plus vendor assessment/selection acting as a business advisor/advocate to ensure maximum ROI.
- Contributed insight/experience in app/service/call center design, tool evaluation/assessment, process engineering, integration and care management call center and support services. Also vendor management and presentations.
- Deliverables: Scoping, tool & vendor assessment/selection, roadmaping, business/functional requirements, conceptual/feasibility assessments, product log refinement, use cases, user stories, business rules, functional design, documentation, wireframes, widget design, process diagrams, workflow and establish roles, workflow, methodology, guidelines, standards, best practices, quality gates, SOPs, and P&Ps for new LLC.
- DM/Environ: Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall, Workshops, IVR workflow, Web portals, Mobile Apps w/Plug-and-Play modules, Care Dashboards, Branded Cloud, Mobile EBS, HTML 5, Oracle db, SQL Server, .Net, SSRS, Liaison API, Pega CRM/IVR, SharePoint, Iron Mountain repositories, cloud multi-tier architecture, fully integrated Disease/Care Management Service, smart mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, Nokia devices and tablets)