- Results - oriented Project Manager and Sr. Business Process Analyst with 15+ years DevOps processes.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment of product functionality and infrastructure setup.
- Detail IT auditing ( Confidential, Confidential, Confidential & Confidential, Confidential & Confidential NC) for business process, data center and network transformation solutions.
- Develop agile frameworks (DevOps) and convert them into system specifications using IBM BlueMix products and services.
- Utilization of Sarbanes-Oxley, Lean Six Sigma, Kanban, ITIL v3 and HIPPA disciplines to evaluate e-commerce, healthcare, supply chain technical and business solutions.
- Project management of internal and external cross-functional teams and industry standards across domestic and international business enterprises.
- Lean Six Sigma BPMN 2.0 Business Processing Modeling
- Program / Project Management ITIL v3 Service Modeling & Development
- DevOps Process Design Big Data Science & Cloud Clouding
Sr. IT Consultant
Confidential, Winston-Salem, NC
- Developing DevOps Openstack cloud virtualization business process models for agile cloud computing framework solution and product features. Utilized “best practices” from publications such as Microsoft Azure/Docker Containerization, IBM BlueMix, and Red Hat Openshift..
- Developing reference model for blockchain services and information security management (i.e. security event and threat analysis) via predictive analytics.
- Connecting with IBM BlueWorks and Cisco System in RTP, NC for cloud and data center transformation based “Openstack” architectural design and implementation using Python and Docker containers.
- Using DevOps project management and lean methodology for implementation. Value stream maps developed to identify wasted time and steps.
Workforce Developer & IT Analyst
Confidential, Winston-Salem, NC
- Assist clients with such matters as job readiness skills, job search strategies, writing résumés.
- Provide research and support for grant opportunities using various Logic Models to define input, activities, outputs and outcomes.
- Logic models presented to both internal and external executive staff.
- Utilized agile project management and use-case methodologies to implement short range projects and continuous improvement.
- Monitored and presented status and key milestones to the executive team.
Business Process Analyst
Confidential - Miami, Fl
- Developed ITIL v3 based IT Security & Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) business processes (approx. 60), gap analysis and documentation for Western Hemisphere Southern Command Post (i.e. Department of Defense (DOD).
- Processes used for joint collaboration between civilian organizations and armed services.
- Researched and utilized ITIL v3 best practices as a guide for inter-organization collaboration, security, and business continuity.
- There were no consistent processes and procedures documented.
Business Process Analyst/Project Manager
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, Fl
- Project managed and consulted with international off-shore (i.e. EMEA, and LATAM) Team Leads for project, ITIL v3 service delivery processes, gap analysis validation, and IT security. Managed the DevOps and implementation of integrated agile initiatives to support the business and global strategy.
- Developed BPMN 2.0 based process diagrams via Microsoft Visio and IBM Business Modeler. Captured data from different databases such Oracle, DB2, Excel, etc.
- Developed agile use case and sequence diagrams for weekly and monthly “sprints” which included for example, Incident Management and user acceptance testing.
- Worked directly with supply chain organization for roll-out of broadband enhanced network services, including but not limited to help desk support and incident management.
- Presented weekly cost, dependencies, and milestone status reports to the PMO Director for global IT portfolio management, usage adoption, and resource alignment. Highlighted, escalated, and mediated risk exposures as required utilizing matrix resource management.
Sr. Project Manager/Business Analyst
Confidential, Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Project managed and developed creative Lean Six-Sigma end-to-end value-stream-analysis and DevOps business process models for Confidential IT corporate business. Developed technical procedures as per ITIL v3 and incident management procedures (Remedy Incident/Problem Management Platform).
- Presented Agile PLM, supply-chain management analytics and business-case to C-level executive management for implementation. Used MS Visio to capture value-add and non-value add process activities (i.e. value-stream-analysis) in multi-echelon supply chain management.
- Project Manager and Sr. Business Process Analyst with 10+ years DevOps processes