- Innovative, process oriented Senior Business Analyst with 8 years of professional Ecommerce, Infrastructure, Software upgrade, implementation, system retirement and process improvement experience to name a few.
- Effective communication skills to gather detail requirements from an AS - IS and TO-Be perceptive. Knowledgeable in a variety of industries i.e.
- Compliance, Pharmaceutical, Regulatory, Sales-Marketing, Finance, Mortgage and HealthCare. Work well dependently or in a team environment.
- Experience in Change Management, PMO and Enterprise-wide environments as well as Agile, Waterfall methodologies within the full SDLC.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to drive out business requirements from business owners and/or Subject Matter Experts.
- Works well with Teams, Customers, Vendors and Clients. Specializing in Requirements Elicitation, Testing, Use Cases, Regression Testing, System Release, Design, Documentation and Quality Assurance.
- HP Quality Center
- Rational Pro Suite
- Confidential Print
- Clear Quest
- Legacy Systems
- Microsoft Project
- Visual Studio Team System Microsoft Visio
- Windows 7
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft Lync
- File Net
- Lotus Notes
- IBM Content on Demand
Confidential - Monterey Park, CA
Project Analyst/ Senior Functional Business Analyst
- Identify stakeholders and facilitate discussions or workshops with the purpose of eliciting and understanding stakeholder needs, requirements, and priorities for forty front in and back in Lines of Business in addition to branch locations
- Assist in developing features and requirements into a fully-formed project or feature vision that describes the needs, features, constraints, and scope of a project
- Document the work items completely and unambiguously, satisfying the needs of development, quality assurance, technical communicators, and other internal customers and stakeholders
- Explore and experiment with different approaches to improve processes and situations
- Build ongoing relationship with Business Stakeholders, Managers, Directors and End Users through bi-weekly project meetings for Requirements elicitation, UAT Testing and Trainer the Trainer sessions
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly project and requirement gathering, UAT Testing and System training updates to Senior Management through Power Point presentations, Meetings and Live face to face meeting sessions.
- Provide support and guidance to other members of the team for all SDLC phases of the project.
- Work closely within an Agile environment with Senior Project Manager, Senior System Analyst, Testing Lead, Vendors, Project lead and System Manager to create and walk through requirements development and release planning processes and all SDLC project deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor others in the BA role
- Demonstrated strong skills in analysis, organization, meeting facilitation, writing, editing, communications, and decision-making
- Identity Web Ammo versus Content on Demand “Out of the Functionality” for Release One of the system. Identity required customized functionality for IBM CMOD release customized functionality
- Maintain current legacy system enchantments, feature updates, change control request etc.
- Work with Business Lines and system process tools to audit, update and modify current business processes.
Confidential - Mt. Laurel
Senior Business\ System Analyst
- Serve as Subject Matter expert for business processes and applications. As well as a liaison between various Line of Business and IT Team. Work with Product Managers, Deployment Managers, Software Developers, Application Vendors, PC LAN and Off Shore and Canadian counterparts to define, refine and communicate applicable search criteria, application defects, functional and non- functional business User requirements, create system documentation, workflow procedures, and data modeling. Create and maintain strong relationships with Business and IT partners to provide system and application support. Tracking Change Request, Text Case and process documentation in HP Quality Center.
- Provide daily application support for systems upgrades, defects, remediation, sun setting and new software implementation. Elicit business, Functional and Non-Functional requirements from End Users, Management and Subject Matters Experts tracking all requirements in HP Quality Center.
- Work closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Identify application installer dependencies required for applications to be installed successfully (if applicable). Support application implementation, modification or enhancement by identify backend current SQL database normalization and current state Use Case to validate the validity of data of current process and for the creation of future Use Case. Review application(s) backend Online Transaction Processing to validate data integrity. Reviewing and analyzing database stored procedures Identify and review database triggers. Identify cursors triggers for application driven information.
- In addition to identifying customer/user-oriented software requirements and developer-oriented development as acceptance criteria for software requirements.
- Work as an Application Subject Matter Expert to accurately analyze critical details of business issues and opportunities to understand and define the key requirements necessary for proposed projects. Work together with Account manager to develop business application work flows, complete change request and gather business requirements.
- Supports the management of integrated (business, functional, and technical) requirements and design to ensure that all requirements have been gathered and proactively identifies opportunities for improvement in requirements gathering, documentation, and translation Advises IT consultants with the analysis, evaluation and implementation of systems and other IT tasks.
- Review the accuracy and completeness of software validation deliverables created by other process teams (e.g., Requirements, SOPs, and Work Instructions). Create Traceability Matrices linking approved requirements to test cases in HPQC (both automated and manual). Work as a liaison among diverse stakeholders to gather and document business, functional and non-functional requirements via individual interviews and group JAD sessions.
- Facilitate and perform Web application data backed business approval testing to validate web page modification and enhancement variations prior to the change request being coded and implemented in production.
- Develop test plans, validation protocols, traceability matrices, acceptance criteria, conduct independent testing and compile data and results into final summary. Provide expertise on testing methodologies as well as the use of automated testing tools (load testing, stress testing). Conduct training and create documentation for testing practices and Support internal audits.
- Communicate and collaborate with the business to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver Business Requirements Document and Use Cases.
Confidential - Philadelphia, PA
PMO-Senior Business-Project Analyst
- Facilitate End Users and Stakeholder JAD requirements definition and translation sessions to understand and communicate what the system "should" do for the business.
- Ensures proper Stakeholder involvement on projects so that deliverables meet minimum standards. Input all Project related task, milestones and deliverables into Clarity.
- Establishes and documents business workflow, system and process requirements, use cases, and all aspects of testing to ensure successful project delivery. Also assist in evolving key PMO processes to achieve performance and maintain appropriate project governance.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with users, learning, updating and creating as-Is and TO-Be documentation.
- Subject Matter Expert in understanding business process, learning data flow, applications and software dependencies and contestants.
- Supported multiple Lines of Business on a daily basis. Conducting and facilitating with the business UAT, SIT, BAT, and Black Box testing
- Worked daily with Developers, PC LAN, Platform Engineers, Technical Analyst, Business Managers, End Users and Help Desk Technicians to elicit and create Test Case Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Coordinate and managed Enterprise wide Windows 7 upgrade. Process across. Effectively coordinating, managing and tracking testing and remediation activities for Citrix and Windows 7 solution initiative.
- Work with multiple It and Business departments to elects Windows 7/ Citrix business critical application requirements
- Create Business Requirements document in Blueprint for Citrix XenApp deployment and Windows 7
- Work with LOB (Line of Business) team members and site contacts and client stakeholders in the discovery phase to help identify client objectives, define scope for consulting services, third party vendors and functional requirements.
Confidential - Philadelphia, PA
Senior Business Analyst
- Performed Site Survey Requirements Assessments in PA-NJ area to document all hardware and software requirements for Confidential internal and satellite sites
- Create SRD (System Requirements Document) for each individual department in the hospital documenting specialized systems and/or applications
- Work with project team on testing and regression testing before migration
- Project: IS Business Analyst Center of Excellence HP Quality Center Implementation
- Worked with BA Team to gather business requirements for QC implementation
- Worked with Quality Assurance and Test team to ensure a cohesive defect process is in place
- Assist with SRD and BRD upload process for Excel and Word documents
Confidential - Fort Washington, PA
Senior Business System Analyst
- Work with business and/or SME to gather business requirements via job shadowing, JAD session, historical documentation, focus groups or interviews. Work with business and/or SME to facilitate all requirements gathering meetings, follow-ups or related task. Clarify all requirements with requirements team to ensure we have clear, concise, testable requirements.
- Create and prepare BRD (Business Requirements Doc). Send to business for approval and sign-off. Send out reminders and/or emails to the team to ensure BRD approval and sign-off by deliverable deadline. Address all outstanding questions and/or concerns the business or development team in a timely manner to ensure sign-off is completed before BRD deadline.
- As a liaison for the business, IT and development team to answer all questions, action items and related issues.
Requirements Manager/ Project Analyst
- Worked in the PMO departments as a Requirements Manager for all Corporate and day to day project initiatives. Determined related requirements are properly addressed. Carried out marketing re searches to collect requirements around the Medicaid’s product designs. Gather business requirements for various system and implementation changes and projects simultaneously with the business through JAD session, historical documentation, interviews, job shadowing and focus groups.
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements. Prepares time estimates and justifications for assigned tasks and provides recommendations to project managers.
- Updates requirements traceability documentation using IBM Rational Suite Software Develops complex test cases to validate that specified programs meet requirements.
- During Requirements life cycle creating requirement management plan, Project requirement document. Working with project management to ensure requirements sign-off in a timely manner for all projects ensuring deliverables dates are met. Responsible for being the central point of contact for maintaining a centralized list of functionalities through requests from the implementation, training and sales teams. Identify and gather business, user, functional, non- functional & reporting requirements through multiple stakeholder interviews, historical documentation and pervious baseline requirements
Project Analyst /Business Solution Analyst
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Provide data clean-ups and Government Regulation Management Attestations on Image Depot, Fidelity, Pet Plus, Unfi, Lotus Notes, VPN and CMOD applications. Determined user/business/functional requirements. Created vision, scope, and use case documents; business process models, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, and state chart diagrams
- Governed Data Security application clean-up request to delete and add existing and non-existing employees to all application pertaining to the business globally.
Confidential - Whitehouse Station, PA
Project Analyst /Business Solution Analyst
- Consult management and departmental staff to ascertain and implement researched technology solutions. Provided translation of high-level business needs into business rules, business processes, and business reporting/analysis requirements.
- Contributed in planning, creating and implementing IT vision and strategy aligned with the company’s strategic business plans. Developed projects from initial analysis of business requirements through design, coding, testing, and implementation. Trained end users on new systems. Used MS Project to establish the project schedule and track progress. Led information technology projects through the project life cycle.
- Created gap analysis, User Access reports, role and responsible analysis to articulate to the business process current state and potential solutions and maintain access control.
- Served as a Subject Matter Expect and created documentation for various lines of business regarding Access Worked closely with Solutions Delivery partners in brainstorming sessions to translate business requirements into functional/system requirements. Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with stakeholders throughout SDLC to resolve open issues
Confidential - Horsham, PA
Senior Business Analyst
- Served as a technical consultation with customer’s assisting with elicits requirements planning, implementation and closeout phases for all projects. This entailed conducting a technical consultation with clients in resolving complex issues during QA testing using the Agile Methodology. Worked with the Business Owner s to define project scope, develop project plans, estimate costs and resources, identify and mitigate risks, create status reports, and offer solutions to project issues.
- Worked with Web Portal Team and business partners to define the strategy for leveraging the online channel to fulfill business goals and increase user satisfaction; Worked with Web Portal Team to ensure consistent design standards reflecting sound practices such as reusability, supportability, scalability, etc. are applied.
- Worked with and managed third-party vendors for close communication gap for file transfers, client portal access, and portal accessibility. Analyzed and provided gap analysis on “As-In” policy and procedures to senior management, stakeholders and in some cases external vendors to mainstream complex technical procedures.