- Results - focused professional combining nine years of experience in managing branding, category development, digital and print design, advertising and social media campaigns to achieve growth initiatives.
- Proven expertise in using market data analysis to reposition strategies within budgets.
- Accomplished in taking projects from concept to launch.
- Credited with strong ability to identify trends and develop competitive strategies for execution in various markets.
- Technical proficiency in SAP, Microsoft Excel, SQL, SAS, Sales Force & CRM. Possess a strong ability to adapt and learn new technologies and new business lines rapidly.
- Market Entry and Strategy
- Trend/Cost Analysis
- User Acceptance Testing
- Financial Forecasting and Planning
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research
- Project Operations and Management
- Consumer Insight and Data analysis
- IT Integration and Data Analysis
- Budget Alignment
- Conceptual modeling skills
- Mobile Applications
- Exceptional planning and implementation capabilities
Confidential | Sterling, VA
Marketing Business Analyst
- Expanded client base by 63% over 2 years by exceeding marketing results.
- Improved management productivity by redesigning the website to integrate a client portal with in house project management system.
- Increased marketing results using A/B testing and analytic tools to track milestones and monitor deviations from targets, proactively readjusting strategies to brand objectives.
- Aligned marketing strategies within a budget of $250,000 with strong oversight of resources and cost controls while regularly performing feasibility, cost benefits analysis and gap analysis for proposed and current projects.
- Designed user interface for customers experience through in house marketing tools such as Marketo and Google analytics
- Boosted market reach with innovative designs, digital plans and social media interaction strategies with consumer-facing content development for web, live events and marketing channels.
- Understand the overall market and competitive space and determine market segmentation, product pricing, and positioning of the products
- Enhanced employee integration and subsequent performance by training and mentoring 5 staff members to develop the necessary success skills to achieve synergy on cross-functional marketing teams.
- Promoted projects through the pipeline in coordination with all departments to create a consistent brand with tactical direction, development and implementation resulting in smooth launch for various consumer populations.
- Increased transparency into current positioning with reports tracking retail performance, production, wholesale and inventory levels to monitor performance of digital marketing, email campaigns and website traffic.
- Optimize the customer experience: continually identify ways to enhance the customer experience and tactically execute on driving value back to the customer
Confidential | Reston, VA
Senior Business Analyst
- Expedited supply chain process improvement and systems implementation projects.
- Partnered with executives to identify common issues to limit its frequency & volume.
- Analyzed production qualifications to ensure pricing specifications are met.
- Developed automated macro reports to evaluate supply chain, performance improvement and vendor comparison.
- Utilized VBA code to output reports from Access to Excel.
- Performed data quality analysis in SAP, CXP, Sharepoint, and JIRA.
- Generated dashboard reports to measure supplier performance.
- Participated on new projects in conjunction with business development.
- Collaborated with Product Management, Finance, Analysts, and Engineers to aggregate and translate data into financial requisites.
- Devised reports to track inventory and sales throughout the reporting cycle.
- Contributed to monthly menu specification reads for assigned airline accounts.
- Aligned with Procurement and Buyers to source required materials for SAP pricing.
- Responsible for UAT test scripts, analyzing issues and interacting with team members to resolve errors.
Confidential | Hoboken, New Jersey
Quality Assurance (QA) Systems Analyst
- Maximized efficiency and quality assurance in conversion projects by performing extensive Quality Checks on eBooks including but limited to, ePUBS, ePDFs, and VitalSource titles.
- Delivered projects on time and within budget by managing the scope of deliverables, requirements design and task prioritization for changes in production schedules, invoicing and upcoming titles.
- Developed quality processes and test standards, including test strategies, test planning, documentation, execution, analysis, and reporting of issues.
- Maintained coordination with the software developers keeping them informed of any defects that surface as a result of system testing.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Served as a point of resolution, managing supply chain coordination for clients and end consumers within product marketing strategies that included brand dependent assets, icons and guidelines.
- Identified user needs and trends through market research, competitive analysis, color and style to develop new user interface graphics and iconography for digital marketing collateral.
- Acted as the chief IT support for 15 employees, troubleshooting network connectivity and software & hardware installation and leading forecast analysis meetings to improve accuracy and quality of projection.
- Generated invoices for all customers via Quicken software & created sales reports on a weekly basis for owners’ visualization.
- Maintained billing procedures for employees to ensure efficiency and accuracy for all customers and vendors.