- Business Analyst with exceptional interpersonal aptitude; quickly able to establish rapport with people from diverse backgrounds and all professional levels.
- Demonstrates creativity, initiative, good judgment and the ability to express thoughts clearly and concisely. Also, reliable working independently as well as in a team capacity and learns new skills rapidly.
Confidential, Buckhannon, WV
- Interacted with subject matter experts in shipping, sales, merchandising, department heads and customer service to elicitbusinessand solution requirements using interviews, surveys and questionnaires.
- Decomposed and documented high level requirements into detailed system specifications.
- Performed Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new system requirements.
- Gathered and Analyzed Requirements and created Use cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams using Visio.Comfortable in a results - driven environment working across web and/or mobile applications.
- Developedbusinessmodels to clearly depict process flows relating to specificbusinessrequirements to convey system and functional requirements to bothbusinessand technical staffs.
- Participated in JAD sessions with development team, research andbusinessteam to develop prototype for User Interface.
- Participated in the detailed reviews of the product Impact analysis to ensure the features being developed matches the product requirements.
- Managed requirements change using requirements traceability matrix(RTM).
- Assisted Software testers in the development of Test Cases, Test Scripts and conducted User Acceptance Testing with end users.
- Prepared material so that end users become more comfortable using the new system.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Defined and documented existingbusinessprocess for wetlands claims by conducting interviews and document analysis.
- Gathered information regarding existing claim filing process issues by conducting root cause analysis
- Contributed to the development of streamline processes to simplify and improve steps required in claim filing process.
- Gatheredbusinessand solution requirements for claim filing processing by conducting brainstorming sessions, surveys and interviews with key stakeholders such as claims reviewers, team leads, lawyers and development team.
- Participated in focus groups meetings with staff, project managers and development team to assist in the automation of wetlands Claim Filing.
- Assessed eachbusinessprocess from initial claim filing to claim processing, approval and disbursement of funds to allow integration of each into one single database.
- Participated in JAD sessions and actively engaged with Subject Matter Experts and end users for defining functional requirements and system specifications.
- Re - engineeredbusinessprocess and built detailed maps for futurebusinessprocess.
- Managed Traceability matrix forbusiness, functional and use case requirements.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Help Desk Analyst
- Loading and supporting standard and non-standard software packages.
- Laptop and desktop (Windows- and Mac-based) system installation, configuration, upgrades and troubleshooting
- Handling user inquiries as they arrive via e-mail, tickets, telephone, dynamically prioritizing and scheduling appropriately
- Replacing defective or malfunctioning components of client systems.
- Contacting software and hardware vendors to request service for defective products
- Collaborating with system admins, developers and application owners to identify solutions and improvements to the user experience
- Clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Case Assistant /Help Desk Analyst
- Contracted by the Department of Labor to process permanent work Visa applications
- Worked with team to verify accuracy of all applications entered into thecasemanagement system
- Tracked production and location of cases using Microsoft Excel
- Provided attention to detail and data analysis for all mailed-in cases
- Maintained a very low individual and team error count for all cases keyed and submitted
- Assisted Analyst Review, Appeals, Audit, and facilitated meetings to find effective solutions
- Complied with standard operating procedures