- Over 10 years' experience as a Business Analyst & Project professional that includes project planning, and management, software analysis and design.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC, which includes all phases from discovery, analysis through implementation.
- Thorough understanding of business systems, applications, integration; expertise with collecting, documenting, confirming business requirements and formulating/defining systems scope and objectives
- Great attention to detail which led to the discovery of several costly billing errors.
- Created UML Diagrams including Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams (DFD), and Web Page Mock - Ups using MS Visio.
Confidential, Santa Cruz, CA
HR Coordinator/ Business Process Analyst
- Responsible for researching, documenting, and analyzing basic and complex issues surrounding the processes and systems of the organization.
- Make recommendations and facilitate the implementation of recommendations for improving processes and practices to increase process efficiency and/or effectiveness.
- Implement Performance module and update ADP database as needed.
- Apply my expertise in statistical analysis, data mining, problem solving, quantitative and qualitative research, and the presentation of predictive data to surface new insights for the business.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Project Administrator Consultant
- Supports the project manager by managing Edocs in Bidmaster, procurement with our service providers in SRM, project reporting in SAP, project status updates in Clarity and putting together project reports using data from CAM.
- Submit Purchase orders & bid request in customer’s system.
- Prepared and distributed new Request for Proposal
- Run Change order, FPP, & DPP reports for the PM. Approved or rejected bid request.
- Act as a liaison between other organizations for support ( Confidential & Confidential, Confidential -Mobile, Sprint)
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Operation Support/ Business Analyst
- Responsible for providing support on a daily basis to include optimal staffing, correct payroll processing, proper completion of various new hire related tasks and various other HR transactions. Coordinated standardized clinical orientations and annual in-services.
- Develops and implements standard, audit, and ad-hoc reports to maximize data integrity, data security, and efficiency.
- Support and coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) and training.
- Provide functional support on the existing HR, Payroll, and Planning systems.
- Maintained HIPPA Compliance while conducting business with vendors, clients, and members
Confidential, Irving, TX
Business Analyst Consultant
- Managed and led Requirements and Functional Design phases of project. Contributed to JAD sessions in coordination with business partners and development team. Wrote Requirements Document and created Functional Design for system conversion. Gathered requirements for SRD.
- Validate system requirement against business requirement to derive defect resolution following SDLC.
- Evaluated program risk, provided consistent program status and progress against objectives Confidential all levels within the project
- Identify business needs, develop functional specifications and requirements and manage project through post implementation to meet FCC compliance.
- Create system requirements by working with various departments to coordinate design of services and define project scope and deliverables from ASRs.
- Managed changes to scope & priority while evaluating impacts to project timelines due to unplanned changes. Documented meeting minutes, escalation & jeopardy notifications.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Network Integration Manager / Project Manager
- Analyzed automation fallout, testing, and maintenance process rules.
- Identified process defects, partnered with process owners to design and implement interim process changes and work functions.
- Provided direction and pro-active planning, using data analysis and quality tools to identify rules and/or process improvements necessary to support the maintenance process.
- Employed time management techniques in order to manage and track multiple projects on a tight timeline, affecting the quality of customer service.
- Managed and monitored the automated compliance of the process and coordinated the execution of the new rules.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
IT Project Coordinator
- Analyzed information needs, functional and system requirements and delivered system requirements document.
- Sound knowledge of Confidential ’s complex services as well as the company’s provisioning and implementation processes in AVOM/ Actiview, Granite/ Expercom (XNG).
- Project managed the implementation and interconnection of local and long distance services of all complexities for over 200 sites nationwide with excellent customer satisfaction.
- Provisioned Long distance, toll free, and T1 circuits for Confidential affiliates. Provided go live support for test and turn-up.
- As Team Lead assigned and tracked all orders. Created training manuals for the department.
- Responsible for training new employees.
Confidential, Dunwoody, GA
Customer Care Manager
- Provided a hybrid of project management, implementation, billing analysis, and technical expertise to Confidential Long Distance customers.
- Traveled to customer’s site to provide first bill review and to train customer on new system.
Confidential. Atlanta, GA
Circuit Designer/ Project Manager
- Project Team Manager- coordinated the rollout of new business processes to support the instillation of a front-office Application.
- Provided customers with updates through the ticketing systems. Escalated on the LEC and local vendors to get a quick resolution.
- Hands on experience in remote circuit testing and review through the utilization of TIRKS - layout/ design and SOTS - circuit order review.
- Tested and turned-up channelized circuitry involving ISDN, SDN, VPN, and toll-free services.
- Tested & troubleshot complex telecommunication equipment and circuits using laptops, fiber OTDR, EXPO meter, voltage meter, Confidential -Berd and other fiber circuit testers.