- Project Management (Agile and Waterfall disciplines), Requirements Management, Quality Assurance and Release Management, Six Sigma Process Improvement
- Support and documentation of contact center technologies, including Cisco VoIP, java based softphone, and IVR; Confidential call routing and Confidential, workforce management, ACD call routing and IVR application design for both single and multi - site environments
- Telecom and Multi Channel Contact Center technology, distributed server support, WAN/LAN fundamentals
- Management functions including budget preparation, resource allocation management, and procedures and process development
Confidential, Dayton, OH; Miami, FL
- Lead Business Analyst for enterprise-level telecommunications and call center infrastructure and technology projects.
- Program-level Requirements Management, Quality Assurance Testing, Implementation, and Documentation.
- Applications include Cisco VoIP with enhanced Confidential and contact center routing across virtual centers.
- Project Manager/Analyst for smaller requests implementing or modifying call center applications and principles.
- Responsibilities include requirements gathering and documentation, project analysis, design review, implementation and follow up support.
- Management responsibility for all project resources.
- Create and maintain project management and business analysis process documentation for use by teammates as well as counterparts within our internal customer business units. Mentor junior Business Analysts in processes and best practices.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Provide technical support and maintenance development for call center server applications, including Confidential call routing and Confidential, Softphone, and IVR deployed in 18 call centers across 6 sites.
- Application support lead role for projects implementing new or enhancing existing call center applications.
- Create and maintain support documentation for use by frontline IT helpdesk analysts and 2nd and 3rd tier support teammates.
Confidential, Miamisburg, OH
Project Lead/Technology & Business Analyst
- Project Manager/Business Analyst for projects implementing new vendor - supplied client-server applications and upgrading existing applications.
- Interface with internal business units, software vendors and hardware vendors for all phases of client-server application projects, including requirements gathering and documentation, project analysis design, implementation and deployment. Management responsibility for all financial aspects of projects.
- Provide technical support of 50+ network servers and multiple server applications, including IVR, call recording and workforce management applications.
- Project management for voice and data installations for 600+ branch offices nationwide
- Gather and document requirements for voice and data needs, procure equipment and installation services, coordinate installation of voice and data systems and services. Contract and oversee all voice and data vendors, including service providers and cabling, installation and repair technicians for new, relocating and existing branches. Coordinate scheduling with construction managers, property managers and space planners.
- Key resource for high speed internet project. Coordinated all service procurement, installation and implementation for 230+ branches.
- Provide remote, second level support for voice and data systems in all branch offices.
Call Center Workforce Planning Supervisor/Analyst
- Supervised two direct reports
- Customer Service technological representative on all projects to evaluate, select and implement additional call center technologies. These projects included IVR replacement, digital recording and ECRM.
- Designed initial routing plan and assisted in implementation of Avaya Definity G3 switch for Miamisburg campus.
- Implemented, managed and maintained Aspect Workforce Management System for 100+ reps. Schedule generation, evaluation, management and production for said reps. Long - term, short-term and intraday call volume forecasting for monthly call volume averaging 120,000 calls.
Confidential, Springfield, OH
- Intraday call volume load balancing and workforce management for 6 networked call centers across 5 time zones. Call routing design for Lucent (now Avaya) switches at each location.
- Oversee 6 IEX site administrators across the country.
- Performance data analysis for each center individually and for entire virtual center.
- Intraday call volume and staffing requirements forecasting for average daily call volume over 35,000 calls.
Confidential, Kettering, OH
Call Center Monitor
- Long - term, short-term and intraday call volume forecasting for monthly call volume averaging 100,000 calls.
- Coordinated installation of and responsible for implementation, management and maintenance of Aspect Workforce Management System.
- Schedule generation, evaluation, management and production for 100+ reps.
- Call center performance data analysis and reporting.
- ACD call routing configuration design for Lucent (now Avaya) and Entecom switches.
- Call Center Administrative Assistance
- Budget preparation, departmental correspondence, as well as call center and agent sales performance data analysis and reporting.