- Highly - accomplished, results-driven dynamic leader and project management specialist with unique background of technical, business and project management skills and expertise directing large-scale projects in the Confidential, telecom, environmental and oil & gas sectors.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Responsible for managing the United/Continental Confidential Integration and FAR 117 Compliance project that involves combining the primary applications previously used by both companies before the merger.
- Integrated the employee records of over 12,000 pilots into one system of record used to store pilot training records, employee data, Fit for Duty requirements and FAA requirements.
- Spearheading the integration of subsidiary United and subsidiary Continental records in Pilot Records’ Imports/Exports to other systems including mainframes, secured ftp sites, and other web applications for company merger.
- Lead in the implementation of HR’s PeopleSoft feed of over 23,000 records into Pilot Records (PR) web application as it pertains to pilots’ strict qualification and training requirements. Secure file transfer and job scheduling involved.
- Currently leading a team of developers (10), analysts (2) and testers (2) to deliver projects, strategic platform improvements, and stability improvements.
- Facilitate meetings with Technology and Business Teams to develop business needs and requirements to create solutions for the needs of Flight Operations.
- Daily SCRUM meetings (Agile Environment), task tracking via TFS and Microsoft Project Server, requests for change, change management, business requirements documents and pre-production requirements. Fcilitate bi-weekly deployments.
- Utilized knowledge of SDLC to coordinate project work plans, review of requirements and change management (identifying, documenting, analyzing, prioritizing and agreeing on changes to scope, controlling changes).
- Managing Requirements (identifying, documenting, and prioritizing), Releases (unit testing, integration testing, and User Acceptance testing) and Resources (coordinating work items, testing, and deployments for developers).
- Projects focused on manpower planning and preference bidding based on seniority and qualifications.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Administrator for EMIS application, conducted a system audit of Confidential ’ current EMIS system, analyzed how it was implemented in preparation for the implementation of a more efficient application.
- Assisted the environmental group with air emissions compliance in accordance with Title V Permit requirements, specifically in Tulsa and LAX.
- Documented system architecture and business process flows pertaining to chemical inventory, usage and emissions reporting.
- Liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide business solutions for tracking and transporting waste.
- Commanded superior leadership and project management success in completion of more than 25 projects/month in 70 Houston and Austin offices with 95+% overall performance score. Managed 10 senior/junior engineers.
- Fueled revenue growth of $3.5 Million as primary vendor of choice for NEC Corporation achieved through successful and rigorous negotiation and finalization of Materials and Services Agreement.Chosen by senior management to serve in project management positions of increasing responsibility, value and complexity due to exceptional project performance for multiple clients, including AT&T and NEC.
- Improved project efficiency, productivity and quality using strong team building and instructional skills to recruit and train new engineers and installation technicians. Shadowed employees to evaluate processes.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Environment: al, Health & Safety (EHS) Consultant
- Served a pivotal leadership role managing overall implementation of EHS management information solutions utilizing ESS Essential Suite and opsEnvironmental for global clients, including Chevron and Marathon.
- Improved performance by implementing software systems for reporting of air emissions, produced water/waste and toxic chemical releases, EHS and management system audits, as well as tracking of corrective actions.
- Devised training solutions for $10 Million Chevron Implementation Project by developing/presenting training modules, including manuals and CBTs, to consultants and users. Led support and training documentation teams.
- Streamlined EHS operations and expanded technical capabilities by building custom EHS management information systems (EMIS) using industry standard programming languages and opsEnvironmental software.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Orchestrated superlative project management of multiple projects to $500K in value with skillful alignment of project requirements, purchasing, timely installation and budget constraints. Trained/collaborated with engineers.
- Contributed to leadership excellence and improved processes as business analyst of Lucent Re-invention Team and chairman of Issues Team, leading to reduced costs, greater efficiency/productivity and enhanced customer support.
- Demonstrated exceptional ability to translate customer requirements into technical action by developing custom layouts of telephone central office equipment, providing specs to manufacturer and instructions to installer.
- Recognized for outstanding service and awarded "Lucent Engineer of the Year."