- 8+ years of hybrid experience in Business Analysis, Project Management and Customer Experience dealing with versatile business solutions, which includes experience in Business Requirements Analysis, Requirement Gathering and Elicitation, Gap Analysis, and Process Improvement.
- Proficient in Stakeholder analysis, management, and communication by working with C - Level executives, senior business sponsors and technical specialists for proposing any new change in applications or building new applications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working in both large and small team environments to deliver projects in a results-oriented environment under critical deadlines.
- Experienced in Trooping projects through coordination with diverse geographically distributed teams and maintaining timelines, dependencies, issues and risks in each project and stakeholder requirements.
- Participated in various stages of SDLC by implementing methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and Scrum.
- Dynamically creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), Use Case Documents, Test Cases & Test Script Documentation.
- Tracked and managed the requirements using the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) which facilitates to trace the artifacts produced by the team throughout the project.
- Experienced in facilitating Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions, Rapid Application Development (RAD), interviews, workshops and requirement elicitation sessions with stakeholders and end-users.
- Experienced in CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, and Knowledge Management.
- Involved in eliciting requirements using documents analysis, requirement workshops, brainstorming, use cases and workflow analysis
- Proficient in generating custom Reports, Dashboards and analytical snapshot for management and various business unit personnel to provide detail information on key performance indicators (KPI).
- Specialized in performing SWOT Analysis, Risk Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and GAP Analysis between As Is and To Be workflow models for conducting Enterprise Analysis.
- Developed Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and Test Data for UAT and experienced in performing compatibility testing including Cross Platforms, cross browsers and cross device.
- Highly collaborative team player with extensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills, also possess excellent facilitation and mentoring skills and ability to prioritize tasks according to business requirements.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Participated in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management
- Business Process Analysis
- Customer Success Management
- SDLC, STLC and QA
- Strategy and Planning
- ERP Development and Module management
- E-commerce and Merchandising
- Project Planning
- Agile Framework
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Basecamp, Kanban, MS Project
Business Modeling: MS Visio, Balsamiq, Gliffy, Creately
Requirement Management Tools: iRise, Quip, Blueprint
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Databases: My SQL, SQL Server, PHP
CRM: Salesforce.com, Zoho CRM
Online Marketing Tools: MailChimp, Constant Contact, Pardot, Google Analytics, HootSuite, Adobe Experience Manager
Other Technical Business Tools: MS Office Suite, LucidCharts, WordPress, Magento, Woo Commerce, nop Commerce, SharePoint, SurveyMonkey, Adobe, CSS, HTML, Trello, GoTo Meeting
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Strategic Account Manager / Business Analyst
- Developed, gathered, and documented the business needs of clients and stakeholders from user stories, BR, and SR documents in a fast-paced Agile Environment and test-driven development.
- Backed Project Manager and Customer Success Manager in capturing and reporting project measures to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Implemented Hawksearch Workbench and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process requirements and completed user training for each implementation.
- Provided business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities to ensure stakeholder fulfilment.
- Assisted in user acceptance testing (UAT) process including creating and validating UAT scripts and coordinating UAT process with users.
- Accurately replicate, identify, and documentation of software defects with appropriate tracking system.
- Governed the Change request process and analyzed the impact of the change requests on the application in regards to Timelines.
- Deploying and configure Sites Collections, sites, Workflows, and Web Parts.
- Responsible for entire roll out and user training for content management contribution for each implementation.
- Contributed in the bug review meetings, and prepared user guide & support documentations in Confluence
- Expert in understanding the root cause of the issues and overall impact on validation cycle execution.
- Crafted custom Dashboards for Different Users to reflect their required metrics and provide recommendations performance against the forecast and provided accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- As an SME, developed training material and conducted end user training, provided direct support to SAAS and on-premise clients during implementation and post-implementation issues.
Environment: s: Salesforce.com, Fresh Desk, JIRA, Kanban, Confluence, Magento, Pardot, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, XML, Workflow & Approvals, Apache Lucene, Elastic Search, Recommendations, Email Services, Query XML data, Sandboxing, Windows XP/7/8/10.
Executive Project Manager
- Accountable for the successful planning, coordination, and implementation ofprojectsto ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes and budgets.
- As a Scrum Master, facilitated daily status call meeting, and lead JAD Sessions involving business, development, and QA teams.
- Managed multiple cross-functional projects at the same in the fast-paced start-up environment, like testing, UI/UX, help center, outsourcing team, retail promotion, in-app marketing campaign and etc.
- Managed resources and project timelines based on Statement of Work.
- Performed quarterly Business reviews and assist in business/product roadmap and trainings as required.
- Analyzed stakeholder requirements and identified areas where the company can reduce support costs and upsell managed services.
- Proposed and established business solutions for clients' needs and worked with the business and development team to create apps from inception through launch and post-launch success.
- Organized and validated the requirements and ensured that all stakeholder requirements are traceable and measurable.
- Helped in creating of documentation for different users and overlooked the testing phase of all projects.
Environment: Custom Built CMS, QuickBooks, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Azure, Email Marketing (Constant Contact, MailChimp, Pardot), Social Media Management, ASP.NET MVC, Microsoft Office Suite, Project, SharePoint & Visio, SQL
Process Improvement Analyst
- Examined current processes within the Restaurant group and across the Divisions, evaluated current processes and procedures and identified improvement opportunities.
- Facilitated and consulted to diverse stakeholders to establish and document current procedures and desired results.
- Planned and conducted group process work sessions to identify process gaps. Analyzed data and workflow to identify areas of opportunities and possible solutions.
- Documented and updated changes to develop and formalize process, policy and procedure improvements.
- Developed presentations and other methods to communicate new development recommendations.
- Communicated process related changes to stakeholders.
- Quantified impact of process and policy changes in conjunction with the Business Analysis team and monitored results.
- Verified and validated assigned products, components, or function sets throughout their development cycles. Managed and supported process related special projects.
Environment: Custom ERP, MICROS, Workflow & Approvals, Email Marketing, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 7
Project Operations Analyst
- Managed an off-site project for client Flexistay, a lodging company based out of London to create their Room Management System.
- Lead and provided guidance to quality assurance team, including offshore teams
- Interacted with client in person as a member of in correspondence team in India.
- Conducted market research for determining brand perceptions, understanding stakeholder needs, evaluating market penetration, and analyzing competitors.
- Analyzed, defined, and oversaw requirements to advanced applications, products, and integrations.
- Created workflow analysis and provided project management support
Environment: FIDELIO, Workflow & Assignments, Employee, Email Marketing, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 7
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes