- Technically sophisticated senior business analyst with solid history of data analysis and translation to actionable insights. Proven success in systems analysis, data quality and governance, both supporting and standing up new implementations.
- Proficient in ability to query, compile, and analyze data to support an organization in achieving its goals and objectives. Skilled trainer and project leader. Able to direct multiple tasks effectively and readily master innovative software and tools.
- Data Mining & Analysis Marketing Data Analytics Actionable Intelligence Data Quality & Profiling Metrics Data Governance Root Cause Analysis Business Requirements Documents Data and Process Flow Diagrams Systems Implementation
- Production Support & Troubleshooting Reporting & Dashboards Customer & Support
Platforms: Windows, Mac OS
Tools: Microsoft Office Suite, SQL, MS SQL Server, TOAD, RapidSQL, Teradata, Power Excel, Power MS Access user, Visio, SFDC, Tableau, Informatica MDM, IDQ Analyst and IDD, JIRA, WorkFront
Confidential, Mountain View, California
- Delivery of full service data and analytics solutions for financial, retail, and biotech industry clients, encompassing all aspects of data integration lifecycle, from requirements gathering and project scoping to current state and impact analysis.
- Analysis and profiling of organizational data with product and business teams to gain actionable business insights and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Assessment of client data ecosystems for quality and implementation of governance teams and standards.
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Implemented large scale data integration projects in support of the enterprise - wide “360 Customer View” initiative.
- Projects involve migrating, harmonizing and mastering data from legacy systems to central customer master database
- Led cross-functional teams including IT, Marketing and Business stakeholders to design and execute complex data integration projects.
- Gathered requirements with Business Partners and SMEs to understand current state data and process flows and pain points, thereafter assisting tech leads in Analysis & Design of architecture
- Developed Business Requirements Documents, Functional Requirements Documents, and Data Workflow diagrams
- Developed Source to Target mapping documents for use by ETL and other developers
- Collaborated with large cross-functional teams to identify Data Quality issues, design metrics and implement DQ solutions; developed Data Glossary, Scorecards and Profiling metrics in support of Customer Data Master initiative.
- Designed and performed UAT and systems testing with the other Business analyst and the QM team.
- Developed standardized reporting and dashboards of statistical information and data for varying audiences, ranging from daily operational to high level management reporting
Business Data Analyst
- Designed and automated dashboards using Tableau and advanced Excel (pivots, interactive charts and graphs).
- Elevated Confidential ’s Customer Delivery Experience via data-driven analysis of shipping accuracy and timeliness impact on customer behavior and revenue.
- Involved in identification of business rules, business and system process flows, user administration, requirements and assumptions.
- Develop & execute test cases and test scripts designed to ensure application quality.
- Created custom reports for process, design, deploy and business strategy improvements.
- Generated complex data consisted reports for senior management.
- Performed report analysis to ensure the application development process is efficient for projects that include complex reporting, variance reporting, and dashboard reporting.
Marketing Data Analyst
- Designed and developed in-house, marketing database, in line with industry best practices and internal data strategy.
- Collaborating with Digital Marketing Team in various online Marketing initiatives in the following areas: Audience Selection, Campaign Metrics/KPIs, ROI, Lead Management and Nurturing
- Optimized SFDC environments to improve Marketing/Sales processes and business intelligence
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes