- 15 yrs. of techno - functional experience full life cycle implementing and supporting Oracle ERP applications
- 12 yrs. of experience providing analysis and evaluation of day to day complex business systems, including functional and technical specifications
- Experience in full life cycle system development from planning/analysis, requirements gathering and business case development to rollout and maintenance using Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
- Competent in full understanding of the functionality of core Oracle Financial Modules (GL, AP, AR, CE, FA, I-Proc, I-Exp) and their interplay in the application set-ups and overall accounting structure of an organization with its sub organizations.
- Extensive working experience on the full life cycle implementation of Procure to Pay cycle (P2P) and Order to Cash cycle (O2C).
- Generating SLA reporting and Customizing FSG Financial Reports and other non-seeded reports, and other financial reports and analytics
- Well versed in Conversion, Allocation, Revaluation, Mapping, Consolidation, Recurring, Auto-Posting of journals, Reconciliations, Cash/Bank Reconciliations, Preparing Reconciliations Reports in GL
- Deep understanding of Information Technology Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and project management principles.
- Deep knowledge of HIPAA ANSI ASC EDI/X12 health care claims processing
- Extensive experience in business process flow development, and configuration of test instances, demonstration, unit and integration testing, documentation, end-user training, go-live and post-implementation support
- Proven abilities in overall workflow, cost/benefit analysis, project scope definition, initiation, forecasting, budgeting, planning, issues resolution, risk management, project tracking/metrics, functional requirements, documentation, communication planning and project closure activities.
- Experience across several functional areas like Customer Service, Call Centre / Helpdesk, Network/ Server / Application Monitoring, Client Relationship Management, Customer Relationship Management & Supply Chain Management.
- Experience with different testing procedures like Regression testing, GUI testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Experienced in working with Oracle, SQL server, and Access Databases.
- Effective Team Player with excellent Analytical, Programming, Written and Verbal Communication skills.
Platform: WINDOWS 95/98/NT/2000/XP, DOS, UNIX
Languages: C, C++, SQL, COBOL
Development Tools: Visual C++(6.0), Developer 2000, MS Office 2016
Oracle Fusion Financials: General Ledger (GL), Payables (AP), Receivables (AR), Tax, Cash Management (CE), Assets (FA),Fusion WebCenter Forms Recognition & Automated Invoice Processing, Fusion Financial Reports Center (FRC), Fusion Financial Reporting Studio (FRS), Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) for Financials
Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Service: Planning & Budgeting (PBCS), Hyperion, SmartView
Fusion Procurement Cloud Service (Indirect Only): Fusion Purchasing and Fusion Self Service Procurement
Fusion Human Capital: HCM Base, Performance Management, Workforce Compensation, Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) for HCM, Taleo Enterprise Edition - Talent Acquisition
ERP Microsoft Great Plains Modules: Sales, Purchasing, Inventory, Project, Manufacturing, Financial
CRM: Salesforce, Siebel Modules Siebel Sales, Marketing Automation, and Service
Project Management tool: HP ALM, JIRA, Clarity, Rational RequisitePro, DOORS and Microsoft Project
Tools: & Utilities: PVCS, CVS, SQL Loader, Import/Export, SQL Net, Clearcase, Subversion, Mercury Test Director, AWK, Developer 2000, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, Pro*C, SQL*Plus, Test Director, Visio, Hyperion and Unix Shell scripts
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, Agile, Systems Engineering Management, Software Development Life Cycle
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows-9x, VISTA, Windows NT, and Unix
Reporting Tools: Hyperion Interactive Reporting Release 9.3, Hyperion Production Reporting Release 9.3, HyperionSmartView9.3, HyperionReports7.2, Hyperion Excel Spreadsheet Add- in, HyperionAnalyzer7.2.x, OBIEE 18.104.22.168.0 , Essbase, Business Objects 6.5.1/ XI r2, Crystal Reports, and MicroStrategy, SmartView.
RDBMS: Oracle 8i,9i, SQL Server
Utilities: Toad 9.0/8.5.1, SQL *Loader, SQL Navigator 4.4
Sr. Business / Functional Analyst
- Responsible for the work plan management, evaluating it on an ongoing basis and determining the current state of the project.
- Created various documents including Current State Processes for Finance, FP&A, SCM and HCM, Migration Plan, Cutover Plan, Business Requirement Documents, Test Plan and other project related deliverables.
- Involved in organizing work shop with the end users for requirement gathering, limitations of existing system and proposed the solutions.
- Performing Business Requirement Study in Financials, HCM & SCM and modelling Future Process Model and preparing AS-IS and TO-BE documents
- Translate business user concepts and ideas into comprehensive business requirements and design documents
- Involved in Global implementation for service suite of applications
- Involved in the requirements session, fit-gap analysis and solution design phases of the project
- Unit testing execution for each business process.
- Analyze and test integration with 3rd Parties and legacy systems
- Involved in developing test scripts, creating user manuals and end user training
- Study of current business processes, future business flows and identification of gaps and workaround.
- Document user requirements and develop specifications for customization
- Drove updates of the ERP system in relation to the business domain and enhanced the IT Infrastructure
- Conduct CRP, UAT and User Training for Implementation.
Sr. Business Analyst / UAT Coordinator
- Participate in the stakeholder Joint Application Design (JAD) interviews and facilitate meetings with project teams.
- Translate business user concepts and ideas into comprehensive business requirements and design documents.
- Create project plans by project management framework standards and procedures. Identify ongoing issues and gaps within project plans, to eliminate implementation issues.
- Involved in writing Functional and UAT test plans.
- Create detail testing plan for all upcoming sprint developments, implementations, and a major consolidation of two legacy systems.
- Plan, facilitate and report on quality assurance testing efforts.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes