- Overall 10+years of diverse experience as a Senior Business Analystin different industry sectors and product lines - Telecom, Federal Government,Non-for-Profit, Healthcare,Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Advertisingand Product based domains.
- CSCP certified with strong exp in SDLC-Analysis, Design and Testing per Waterfalland Agile methodologies.
- Solid experience facilitating, eliciting, analyzing, validating and documenting Requirements viaone-on-one interviews, requirements and working sessions and JAD.
- Managed Agile and Waterfall projects; leadSCRUM calls, provided status update, completed tasks and identified open items that may affect sprint completion;managed the product/sprint backlog, sprint pre-planning, epicsand backlog grooming.
- Solid experience developing Use Cases, User Stories and creating user specific Screen Mockups and Wireframes.
- Adept Confidential creatingUML standard UseCase, Activity (workflow) and Sequence diagrams via Visio, Appian Process Modeler and similar tools; extensive expin Business Process Mapping (BPM)via creation of as-is and to-be process maps leading to a GAP.
- Experience managing requirements and defects/issuesvia a suite of tools (IBM- RRC (DOORS), RTC, and RQM), ReqPro, BMC Remedy, JIRA, EMC Documentum, SharePoint, Appian Process Modeler and Visio.
- Proficient in creating Source to Target mapping docs per the web services definition and Inbound data elements.
- Exp creating Test Scenarios andTest Scripts; Performing System Integration, End-to-End, and Smoke Testing
Modeling Tools (BPM/wireframes/Prototype): iRise, Appian Process Modeler (Appian 7.2), MS Visio,Pencil (wireframes), Balsamiq, Snagit 11, Jing
Methodologies: SDLC, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile(SCRUM), Waterfall, OOAD
Requirements Mgt: IBM Rational Jazz (CLM) tool suite- RRC (DOORS), RTC, RQM, ReqPro,Rational Rose,JIRA,SharePoint 07, 10, 13, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Office
Project Mgt: MS Project
Modeling Methodology: UML standardUse Cases, Activity, and Sequence, CRM/Business Process Management (BPM), Oracle Siebel CRM, Appian 7.2, XML Testing, Issue & Defect mgt/ soapUI5.0.0 (web services), EMC Documentum 7, BMC Remedy, JIRA
Confidential, Reston, VA
Lead Business Analyst
- Successfully created and uploaded (“on-time”) the targeted 110 user stories on data interfaces and order management consisting on avg5-6 acceptance criteria and 3-4 business rules in 4 months.
- Successfully validated with Confidential SME and uploaded 136stories in increments to IBM Rational under tight deadlines in 6 months.
- Created the source to target mapping of data from 7 disparate IT systems to the Confidential Power Management system.
- Groomed user stories with developers 1-2weeks prior to an iteration start date under extremely tight deadlines, so that the dev team delivers on schedule.
- Created highfidelityWireframes iniRiseand workflows in Visio for managing orders, submitting orders, receiving order responses, and the power providing/consuming mapping screens
- Developed the logic of Managing Equipment Orders via a single screen (one stop shop) to select equipment’s to place orders.
- Designed the logic of Submitting Equipment Orders and receive Order submission statuses.
- Developed the solution to map Power Providing/Consuming Equipment’s to DC Power Plants located Confidential cell tower sites.
- Lead the Agile (SCRUM) process, created 136 user stories in IBM RRC, managed the sprint backlog by grooming stories with developers, and provided input Confidential the sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Elicited reqs and validated functionality with client in numerous absorbing working sessions to resolve complex issues concerning data interfaces and web services.
Env:- TDP (IBM Rational), iRise, Visio, WinSCP, Oracle Toad, Stories-On-Board, Jing, AGILE
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Senior Consultant (Lead Business Analyst)
- Lead the IT Business Analysis effort for the core Confidential Reviews and Post Reviews product teamsto perform Systems Analysis, Design and Testing of the Appian EPC Reviews system per Agile SDLC standards.
- Designed the logic of theFORM 471 Reviews Assignment, Reviews, Escalation, Edit andOutreach Notificationcomponentsof the systemand in terms of design funneled these into News-feed, Records, Reports and Action about the Appian Platform.
- Managed andLead the complex development (BI/Analytics) of 15 reports that included source to mappingtasks (data mapping) to point to the Reviews EPC Application (database) to pull in necessary data for the reports.
- Lead the Agile (SCRUM) process, created user stories in JIRA, managed the sprint backlog by grooming stories, and provided input Confidential the sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Analyzed and documented the “as-is” and “to-be”viaAppian Process Modeler; re-engineered workflows and work with development team to configure Appian Process modelsto include these custom workflows.
- Developed transformation logic associated therein to trigger specific Exception conditions in the Appian EPC Application.
- Created Wireframes (e.g. dashboards)in Appian Process Modeler, Jing, and SnagIt to baseline the requirements validation and coordinate with the dev lead to update the LOE for the user stories.
- Authored SOPs and Job Aids, demo and train SMEs and end users on the Appian EPC platform.
Env: Appian 7.2, Appian Process Modeler, JIRA, Jing, Snagit, Google Docs, Google sheets, Google Drive, AGILE (SCRUM.)
Confidential, Gaithersburg, MD
Sr. Business Systems Analyst/QA Tester
- Elicited, analyzed and validatedFunctional Requirements pertaining to eRx, Bridge, Titration, Pharmacy Triage, PAP, Insuranceclaims, Eligibility, Prior Auth, Rx/refill fulfillment- to ascertain theBusiness Logic that would drivethe design of the solution.
- Mapped Business Processes via as-is and to-be, createdFRDs, RTMs, FDDs, and Test scenarios and Scripts.
- Developed the designof the solution with the help of SMEs; developed an InterfaceFunctional Design Document (FDD) and elicited and documented the business rules (transformation logic to trigger specific actions in the application) associated therein.
- Elicited and gathered theInbound Data Elements from external vendors,developedData Dictionary and mapped (data mapping- source-to-target)the inbound data elements to the specific call center functionality (Picklists, MVGs, Screens etc.) in Oracle Siebel.
- Developed Test scenario (340 rows) inventory, and Test scripts to validate the scenarios(163) andperformed both System Integration testing by modifying/updatingthe XML messages and running tests via soapUI.
- Performed End to End testing by validating XML messages forwarded by external vendors, and Smoke Test prior to PROD release; entered defects into EMC Documentum and liaison with offshore resources to resolve defects; authored SOPs (Job Aids) and facilitated UAT.
Environment: Oracle Siebel, SharePoint 2010, EMCDocumentum, XML, Webservices,soapUI, HIPPA, Snagit,Visio,Iterative
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Elicited and validate requirements from SMEs; Developed workflows (BPM) via for business functions via creation of as-is and to-be.
- Dev Use Cases/stories, and created user specific Screen Mockups&Wireframes,Created Use Case, Sequence and Activity diagram; Created Test Cases/Scripts;
Environment: VS 2008, VS 2005, ASP, .Net framework 3.5, VB, ASP.NET, SQL, Windows server 2003, Unix,SAS, Kettle ETL, Informatica, STAT,Tibco,Visio, Project, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 , BMC Remedy,Iterative Waterfall
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr Business Analyst
- Responsible for facilitating, eliciting, validatinganddocumenting reporting requirements (Metrics) for VBMS-R Claims Processing Reporting Criteriawebpageby following an AGILE (SCRUM) methodology.
- DevelopedUI Mockups/wireframes for VBMS-R Claims Processing Reporting Criteria functionality. Also, incorporated the CRUD matrix in the UI’s and brainstormedwith SME’s to gainconsensus on the updates.
- Developed User Stories; created AGILEspecific Functional Specifications(FSD)and documented user stories therein. Also, developed Alternative flows/Exception conditionsfor the User stories in the FSD.
- Lead SCRUM(SCRUM Lead)meetings with SME’s and elicited enhanced functionality requests for VBMS-R through the“Issue Management Screen” ofRBA2000;Incorporated these requests in the form of User Stories in the product backlog to be dev during sprint cycle.
- Created Test Scenarios/Scripts andperformed System Integration/Smoke Test via Agile Test-Driven Development.
Environment: Agile Integrated Development Environment (AIDE), Java, Spring, XML, Documentum, IBM Rational Jazz (CLM) Suite Tools-RRC, RTC, RQM,JIRA,MS SharePoint, MS Project, MS Visio, Pencil, Balsamiq, Methodology- Agile
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Responsible for facilitating, eliciting, validating and documenting Data Specifications(DS) and Report Logic that populated the EEO FORM 462 with complaint related data from the Title VI/VII database; adopted behavior drive Agile dev techniques.
- Created, updated, and maintained User Storiesin JIRA. Also, used JIRA for Defect Management; Liaison with the Dev and Security teams to ensure compliance per 508,FISMA NIST, FIPS and mapped requirements to applicable NIST controls; created requirements impact document for non-compliance.
- Responsible for writing Data Specifications (DS) in the Functional Requirements Document (FRD) in SQL code specific format to facilitate better understanding on part of the FORM 462 development team; Developed Business Process workflow (as-is-to-be.)
- Developed wireframes, test cases to cover the story line, execute the test cases-performed System Test &Smoke Test.
Environment: VS 2008, VS 2005, ASP, .Net framework 3.5, VB, ASP.NET, SQL, Windows server 2003, Unix,SAP BO-Crystal Reports 9.0/11.0,MS Office, MS Visio,MS Project, MS SharePoint, Methodology- Agile
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Business Systems Analyst/QA Tester
- Conducted a detailed requirement analysis to capture different workflows (via Business Process Mapping) in each application that could be automated; also gathered User Stories for six different applications- Core Payer, Care Management, Fulfillment, Letter, Pharmacy Claims processing (eligibility),and thirty-one unique workflows.
- Involved in the overall requirements management and to buildRTMs using HP ALM (former Test Director>Mercury)
- Used MS Visio to model Activity & Sequence diagrams for the applications design; Created Test Scenarios and Scripts and performed System and Smoke Testing via HPQC; created SOPs and facilitated UAT.
- Logged defects into HP ALM and tracked defects and liaised with the technical team to resolve defects of the System Test results.
Environment: MS Office, MS Project, MS Access, MS Visio, OS- Windows. Platforms- .NET, HP- ALM, HIPPA, Agile