- Having 17 Years’ experience in the areas of HCM EBS/Cloud domain as technical, functional and operational experience in oracle applications on versions R12, R11 and EBS 12.1, 12.2, specializing in HR, Oracle Advanced Benefits, Global Compensation, Payroll, Self - service HR and Talent Management
- Strong management, organizational and communication skills displayed during communication with clients, project stakeholders, key users, technical team and in project status/review meetings.
- Experience in system analysis, requirement study, and project plan definition, specification generation, test plan preparation, unit testing, system integration testing, CRP and user .
- Extensive experience in setup/enhancements in running OPEN Enrollments, Performance management, Compensation workbench process and troubleshooting production issues.
- Well conversant with application implementation methodology (AIM). Worked on end to end implementations involving business process analysis, solution design, gap analysis, security design, user and documentation.
- Excellent ability to support multiple simultaneous assignments in a fortune organizations as well as leading the team.
- Experience in release/version upgrade (11i to 12 and 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 and R12.1 to R12.2, Fusion R11 to R12), latest mandatory patches, documentation, testing, and user acceptance and production migration.
- Extensive experience in EXCEL & VBA scripting, used for oracle data validation.
- Experience of end-to-end implementations and post-production support and SOX compliance.
- Preparing for PMP (6th edition with Agile) targeting in next 3 months.
Oracle HCM Cloud (R11, R12)/EBS (12.1,12.2)
SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, Java
Forms 6i/9i, Reports 6i/2.5, EiS, SQL*Loader, Jdeveloper, Oracle Workflow Builder, TOAD and SQL*Plus, XML Publisher, MS Visio and MS Excel.
EiS, Discoverer Reports
Windows 10, UNIX
Sr Business Analyst
Confidential - Marlborough, MA
- Primary responsibility involves system study, requirements gathering, preparing functional specs, test scripts and writing business process documents.
- Setup functions, menus, responsibilities, and request groups and responsibilities.
- Working with Business users to identify the issues and providing solutions
- Configuring setups changes to Test and Production environment
- Status meetings with offshore team and prioritizing the tasks.
- Mentoring onsite support team with best solution approaches.
- Creating Change requests and working with Change Management team to migrate the solutions to production
- Running Appraisals for store associates
- Personalization of Self-service pages, creating responsibilities and assigning roles to users
- Identified the custom objects which might impact application migration from R12.1 to R12.2
- Tested the application after R12.2.6 upgrade and making sure there is no breaks in the application functionality.
- Documenting the changes and managing weekly meetings with business users.
- Provided a solution to carry forward pending action items which are pending during multiple Life events in Benefits, Child coverage should be given till end of the month etc.
- Identifying and designing reports for day to day support and auditing requirements.
- Working with Oracle support to fix the bugs.
Sr Fusion HCM Consultant
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Worked on Core HR, Benefits & Compensation modules.
- Gathered functional requirement from the client and documented the As Is and To Be models.
- Configure Fusion Compensation plans, budget pool, worksheet, Total Compensation Statement and budget sheet customization.
- Configure the Compensation module with Merit/Promotion/Bonus & Stock Grants Components.
- Customize the worksheet, Budget pool per client requirements.
- Created a custom role to provide access to compensation workbench.
- Enabled the functionality to retrieve the legacy data onto the Compensation worksheet using manage external data future.
- Developed Excel macros to load worker data into HCM using HCM Loaders, which solved most of manual work, business users will key the data into excel and macro will create a file that users need to upload into HCM.
- Configured the Benefits module for Open Enrollment and running Mock open enrollment to make sure the changes are working as expected, like new plans, rates etc.
- Assisted end users with documenting new business procedures and test scripts for CRP & UAT
- Worked with Oracle on Priority 1 issues in 24/7 to resolve the issues on time.
Fusion HCM Consultant
- Worked on Core HR, Compensation and Benefits modules.
- Use Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to implement workforce deployment.
- Set up and Maintain Enterprise and workforce structures.
- Configure and manage Workforce Compensation Budget Models.
- Configure, Validate, manage and Administer Workforce Compensation plans.
- Loaded legacy data like previous year rating, bonus etc. and displayed on worksheet.
- Configure and manage benefit programs, plans, plan types, options rates and coverage.
- Configure changes required for Benefit Open enrollment.
- Configure Organization trees, action reasons, content types, enhanced fusion flex fields, jobs and departments etc.
- Configure Fusion Talent management sections like Goal plans, Questionnaire, Performance scale, Appraisal template and performance document.
- Data Conversions using HCM Data Loader, Payroll batch Loader and Spread Sheet Loader.
- Configure security profiles as per the client requirements.
- Configure Approvals using BPM.
- Wrote Fusion fast formulas for Benefit enrollment validation like post edit election.
- Involved in preparation of Test Cases, Test Scripts for the Global HR, Benefits, Talent and Global Compensation.
- Wrote Admin Guides for Global Compensation and Benefits.
- Developed fusion reports for performance, goals.
Sr Techno Functional Consultant
Confidential - Austin, TX
- Setup self-service global contractor placement functionality with AME Approval
- Workflow customization for absence management and iRecruitment functions
Sr Functional Consultant
Confidential - Cleveland, OH
- Setup annual open enrollment for benefits election, conducting mock open enrollments, user testing and production migration.
- Personalized OAB Self-Service pages with custom tips which give explanation of plans offered to employees.
- Setup grand fathered benefits plans for newly acquired organizations.
- Designed benefits plans to reflect the newly acquired company and converted the benefit enrollment data.
- Setup global compensation workbench for merit, lump sum and bonus for US, CA, MX, UK, China and Germany business groups.
- Setup Global annual performance management plan for US, CA, MX, UK, China and Germany.
- Documented the setup specification using AIM - BR0100 as setup document for deliverable.
- Defined Organizations, Locations, Jobs, Payrolls, and Salary Basis etc. to setup Global HR. Implemented HR for US, MX, CA, Germany, UK, Swiss and China countries.
- Setup approval rules using AME for MSS, CWB and OPM self-service transactions.
- Wrote fast formulae for performance, compensation and benefits
Sr Techno Functional Consultant
Confidential - Philadelphia, PA
- Member of team implementing Oracle R12 HRMS modules HR, SSHR, Advance Benefits and OTL. Assisted in Business process mapping and prototyping, gap analysis, solution design, HRMS setup, testing and user .
- Setup all organizations, locations, elements, element links, costing, job titles, payrolls, bank details, cost centers, worker’s compensation codes/rates, Global Values, Application Utility Lookups, Security Profiles and reports within the Oracle HRMS module for all applicable localizations, Setup HR related Descriptive Flex Fields, Key Flex Fields, Validation Sets, Special Information Types, Security Profile attachments, users, responsibilities, request sets and menus under the System Administrator responsibility
- Gathering requirements for Open enrollment and testing with business users.
Sr Functional Consultant
Confidential - San Juan, PR
- Setup Benefits plans as per client legacy plan structure and documented the setups.
- Setup ICD Plans for 401(k) contribution so that, employee can contribute money directly thru self-service.
- Supported the business users in their testing and ensured all the issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Wrote conversation documents for moving legacy benefit enrollment data to Oracle OAB.
- Conducted CRP’s (CRP1 & CRP2) for the client to demonstrate the business process flows.
- Successfully completed OPEN enrollment first time with 87% of employee participation. s super users on oracle payroll and benefits business operations
- Functional validation of payroll processes and reconciliation
Sr Techno Functional Consultant
Confidential - Memphis, TN
- Primary responsibilities include identifying the requirement of reports needed for business users and finding issues in existing reports.
- Participated in detailed payroll requirement information gathering needed for Reports Customization.
Sr Technical Consultant
- Data conversion, customization and development of inbound and outbound interfaces.
- Loading legacy system data (csv, xml, flat files) into HRMS using SQL*Loader, pl/sql and API’s available in HRMS modules
- Registering forms, reports, packages, web pages and Unix scripts in AOL
- Customization of SSHR web pages using JDeveloper (OA Framework).
- Customized New Hire V4.0 workflow process for contingent worker maintenance.
- Developed BI reports for COBRA and HIPPA.
- Writing utilities using Unix Shell Scripting for FTP, SFTP, Encryption and Decryption
- Ongoing production support for HRMS/Payroll/OAB.