- 7+ years of hands on experience in program management / project management with proficiency in gathering requirements, working with technical and development teams to create solutions; developing, executing, and implementing project plans; demonstrating advanced knowledge of project and program management principles.
- 4 years of hands - on experience working in agile environment with experience working with development and test teams using project management tools to facilitate large and complex projects or programs.
- Experience in Business Intelligence, Data warehousing & advance analytics implementation within several business areas like Pharma Life Science commercials, finance, Compliance & Clinical Trial Management System, CRM, Accounting, Supply chain management.
- Proficient experience working with cross functional teams identifying project or program risks, developing and assigning responsibility for mitigation actions; managing mitigation plans.
- Proficient in using UML for Business Process Modeling, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, Class Diagrams and document them using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Adept at preparing business requirements documents (BRDs), defining project plans, writing system requirements specifications, and delivering project/ status reports.
- Experience in management of requirements throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Skilled at performing GAP analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), SWOT analysis, Cost benefit analysis and ROI analysis.
- In-depth understanding of CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management and Contact Management.
- Complete understanding and hands on experience of Pharmacy Benefit Management System and Health Insurance in the United States, in depth knowledge of Health Care Laws and ICD Standards.
- Experienced in conducting GAP analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), SWOT analysis, Risk Analysis and mitigation plan, Cost benefit analysis and ROI analysis.
- Advanced computer skills: MS Project Online 2016 and MS Project 2013; O365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, OneNote; SharePoint 2016, 2013, 2010; Access; Service Now; LotusNotes; SalesForce; Adobe Acrobat Pro; various proprietary applications.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, analytical, and customer service skills; intelligent and agile, with demonstrated ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly to dynamic situations.
- Experienced with Requirements Gathering, Data Modeling, Data Flow Diagrams (DFD) and Flowcharts, System Architecture, Feasibility studies, Scope Documents & Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- Expertise in Microsoft Business Intelligence tools like Integration Service (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Service (SSRS) with SQL Server and..Net Visual Studio (BI Visual Studio).
- In-depth experience in ETL tools like SSIS and DTS with extracting, cleansing and transferring the data from various data sources like SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Access, Excel, Csv, Flat Files, Hyperion etc.
- Strong Knowledge/familiarity with data projects, ETL processes, databases, data warehouse, and reporting concepts and Healthcare experience in managing Project.
- MS Visio
- MS Office Suite
- Oracle 9i
- SQL Server 2008
- Test Director
- Windows XP
- Test Director
- MS Project
- Business Objects XIR2
- ETL Tools Informatica 8.6
Confidential - East Hanover, NJ
Sr. Business Analyst/ System Analyst
- Worked on Project Scope/Change Management, User Story development, Design, Estimation, Development and Testing phases in Agile Environment.
- Oversight of all operational transition activities for the acquisition of Portfolio. Duties include book close reviews, accruals, invoice remediation, management of one-time special merger costs, and strategic decision support for contract management.
- Performed administrative functions in the Veeva CRM including activities such as new hire setup, Ambassador Program expansions, maintaining user accounts, hierarchies, roles, data management, Territory management, Territory Re-alignments, patient transfers, assignment patient history, Apex data loading, reports, permission sets, resolved end-user technical issues.
- Used data analysis techniques, business process capability measuring tools to validate business rules and identify missing data in the Veeva CRM system.
- Wrote documentation for all aspect of the computer systems validation lifecycle, in accordance with FDA regulations, particularly 21CFR, part 11.
- Developed URS, SRS, BRD, Data mapping sheets, Functional specification and other artifacts to represent high level business requirement and scope of the project.
- Elicited the requirements, Business process, Process mapping design and establishing the working relationship with key stake holders and other business analysts.
- Created design ideas using Process Maps, Wireframes, Prototypes, Storyboards, user flows and process flows.
- Analyzed the gap between "As Is" and "To Be" and conducted business process reengineering/ modeling and optimization for the future system.
- Gathered and documented requirements for new IT systems/ modules and enhancements to existing systems (e.g. Veeva implementation to new sales teams and Veeva enhancement for existing sales teams in Veeva) through JAD sessions, interviews, use cases, user story, prototyping and white boarding etc.
- Developed and implemented mature IT Project Management model for GNF IT team in response to Novartis 2015 Business Audit findings based on SDLC methodology.
- Organized daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meeting.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, OOD (Object oriented Design) using UML and Visio.
- Lead Business Intelligence reports development efforts by working closely with Microstrategy, Teradata, and ETL teams.
- Performed Functional, Integration, Data Validation, User Acceptance, and End-To-End testing and evaluated the test results.
- Participated in JAD sessions and interacted with technical leaders from various departments (Clinical trial, Drug Discovery and Pharmaceutical Development)
Environment: Agile (Scrum), Veeva CRM, TFS, Middleware, Incidence management, Web services, EDI, XML/XLST, Prototyping, BI/ ETL, MS Visio, MS Project, JIRA, SCRUM, SQL, EDI/XML, SAAS, ERP, Toad, Tableau, SharePoint.
Confidential - Stamford, CT
Sr. Business System Analyst
- Worked extensively on Project Release Implementation activities, Client Management Meetings, Joint Application Development / Review Meetings, Project Timeline Developments, Account Management and Functional Requirements documentation activities for proposed solutions.
- Gathered, maintained and prioritized system requests, including bug fixes and enhancements for Veeva CRM and related systems.
- Documented all business analysis processes and controls and Reviewed all the master list of product and pharma hierarchy changes as requested and performed quarterly reviews of product and pharma line hierarchy for consistency among all reporting platforms.
- Gathered and reviewed HLR (High Level Requirements) and DLR (Detail Level Requirements) and send to business people for approval as well as Included context diagram, activity diagram, high and low level business process flow as well as decomposition diagram to make clear understanding about the proposed business processes as well as interface system.
- Designs CRFs, databases, and clinical database structures for data acquisition and responsible for the development and implementation of new/expanded databases.
- Evaluated high-level Use Cases from User Stories and created UML diagrams like use case diagram and activity diagram using MS Visio for various stakeholders.
- Utilized corporation developed Agile SDLC methodology and Used Scrum Work Pro and Microsoft Office software to perform required job functions.
- Educated and trained clients on Lean Six-Sigma methodology and tools, process and culture development, implementation strategies, and long term sustainment to promote success within their organizations.
- Extensively used SQL Developer and Other Java based clients for application connectivity to Oracle databases and testing SQL queries.
- Articulated business rules, developed process diagrams, and authored user requirements specification for HCP address verification and overall sample eligibility validation to ensure Veeva CRM and related systems meet the compliance requirements.
- Created user requirements specification and functional requirement specification documents for BI Cognos Compliance Reporting system, conducted Quality Assurance of those reports and identified data issues and gap.
- Defined data handling conventions for clinical data registries: edit checks, quality acceptance, and auditing criteria for data elements as well as procedures for handling exceptions for violations to the various clinical registry data standards.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with Stake Holders, end users, SMEs, IT, and QA team for project related matters.
- Documented the business rules, processes, data flows and requirements for CBP and MDM.
- Mapped different data sources and validation rules for HCP/HCI information, change requests and sample eligibility for CBP and MDM.
- Updated data integration specifications among various systems/ data feeds including ZS files, MDM and CDW etc.
- Performed high level data extraction and manipulation from various healthcare databases and files to support organizational quality, utilization initiatives and other information needs.
- Educated customer and HCP on Veeva products and trained new employees on operational functions.
- Conducted gap analysis, identified the potential changes and documented requirements across different systems, including CRM, DI, MDM etc. for strategic initiatives to enable multiple products per sales team, convert AMA specialty to IMS specialty, add new products/ samples and onboard new sales team.
Environment: MS Office Suite, SQL, Pega BPM, UML, RUP, Windows XP, MS Project SQL server, MS Excel, MS Visio, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Rational, Oracle 8i, Windows XP, PL/SQL, Sql Server, MS Office, MS Access.
Confidential - New York, NY
Business System Analyst
- Interacted with stakeholders, gathering requirements, elicitation techniques like interviewing, questionnaires, brainstorming, focus groups, cost/benefit analysis and risk analysis.
- Documented user and functional requirements for a healthcare professional (HCP) look-up tool between Veeva CRM and the third party (IMS) HCP database.
- Responsible for running the RFI and/or RFP processes as needed by each project with multiple vendors
- Reported project status to team, PMO, and management through regular status reports, management reports, and communication meetings.
- Supported accurate management and financial monitoring of multiple Clinical Trials Support Budgeting, Forecasting and Monthly Reporting Cycles across all R&D functions Cost / Project Accounting Activities; management of cost center and project costs Financial analysis activities to support decision making and generate cost saving ideas to meet targets.
- Reviewed Stored Procedures for reports and wrote test queries against the source system (SQL Server) to match the results with the actual report against the Data mart (Oracle).
- Worked closely with business users, in-house technical team and external vendor to conduct data mapping and migration, system configuration/customization for the ERP system.
- Reviewed clinical documentation and claims history to write large claim risk summary reports for the purpose of obtaining stoploss coverage for self-funded customers.
- Prepared ad hoc and regularly scheduled reports, and did analysis on extracted reports, maintained sales tracking system, referral reporting in Business Intelligence (BI) sub project.
- Conducted data modeling for data warehouse and analyzed business intelligence and data reporting requirements to build dashboards for senior management team.
- Worked on the calculation, productivity, goals and forecasting with KPI's for various groups using analytical tools like Excel Pivot Table, ProClarity and CUBES of Microsoft Analysis Service (including MDX development).
- Proactively communicated and collaborated with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following as needed: (Functional requirements, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs).
- Designed and developed the ETL process (SSIS Packages) to make the data available from the different servers and data sources for OLAP and reporting purpose within the production environment.
- Generated logical and physical data model for both relational and dimensional model using ERWIN to setup the best suitable design required for the DC Labor reporting needs.
Environment: MS Visio, MS Office Suite, Java, Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2008, Test Director, XML, UML, RUP, Windows XP, Test Director, MS Project, PL/SQL, Business Objects XIR2, ETL Tools Informatica 8.6, Teradata.
Confidential - Kenilworth, NJ
- Reviewed the Business Requirement Document to understand the process and write Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Tested data models and data maps (extract, transform and load analysis - ETL analysis) of the data marts and feeder systems in the aggregation effort.
- Experienced to Understanding requirements and create test scenarios /cases, review of testing artifacts, Perform and Manage Dry run from offshore, Ensure to follow established testing process, Test case execution and Run sanity check for environments.
- Worked throughout the SDLC, which included requirements, specifications, design, analysis and testing utilizing RUP methodology.
- Performed gap analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements.
- Gathered business requirements from existing documents and User JAD sessions and incorporated into corporate data model.
- Involved in Change Request meetings to document changes and implemented procedures to test changes.
- Executed SQL queries for validation of data and used TOAD for SQL Server to write SQL queries for validating constraints, indexes.
- Supported the planning of strategic initiatives and executed strategic projects, including support for end-to-end optimization, comprehensive change management, effective technology and disciplined project prioritization as defined by the Information and Governance Management (IGM).
- Assisted in testing the application to ensure that it meets all functional requirements (Traceability Matrix), Support planning of user acceptance test (UAT), including creation of UAT scripts.
- Maintained close communication with stakeholders and team members to keep apprised of computerized system needs, impacts on computer validation, project validation status, and other relevant issues.
- Prepared computerized systems documentation such as Validation Plan, CSV Risk Assessment, Test Plans, Test Summary Reports, Test Scripts, Traceability Matrix, Validation Summary Reports.
- Created test plan, Walk through, integration approach and strategy document, test cases, scenarios, conditions and scripts, generated system test scripts for Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Environment: SQL Server 2008 R2/2005, CRM, VSS, Crystal Reports, MS office 2008, Visio, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2